Jennifer Mowan5

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    most places who accepts donations (like shelters etc) prefer you give them the $$ so they can buy what they really need and can get good prices on good stuff being non for profit ,rather than a bunch cheap stuff they cant use or that is not good quality
    some people like to go shopping and wrap up a bunch stuff to feel good about themselves, whether the place they are giving it too wants, needs it etc

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I agree about the donations. Why would a shelter want some iron decore or other junk from the craft store? If she wants to donate things she should pick useful items like socks for a homeless shelter. They always need them.

3.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She said she's been asked if she's sponsored by Jot or DT. I never thought she was. Why would they want her to whisper "Jot you rock" in her videos? It's just creepy, weird and annoying.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She's ditzy af!

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I do not mind her shop with me but she does so many hauls. The DT is not that great.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yup, the Queen of Ditz that seems to think "she's all that"! She plucks my last nerve with that "Jot, you rock" and rolling her "r's" when she dives in to show what is brrrrrrrand new. Not to mention, her diy ideas are pretty lame. I think she's another one that loves to shop, shop, shop :)

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    She could actually do the diy's. I have no idea why she gets so many plaques and tells viewers just to repaint them. She gets so many and never does anything with them or displays them.

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I used to watch her when she first started her channel. She was a lot more down to earth then. She would do her hauls outside in her back yard. The thing that turned me off about her was when her dog got cancer she set up a go fund me like they were poor or something. I don't think she is hurting for money by the looks of her home and her backyard with pool, and her three dogs and tons of dollar tree hauls.

She was a former Budweiser girl and model too.

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 5/13/2021, 10:19 PM) 
    I used to watch her when she first started her channel. She was a lot more down to earth then. She would do her hauls outside in her back yard. The thing that turned me off about her was when her dog got cancer she set up a go fund me like they were poor or something. I don't think she is hurting for money by the looks of her home and her backyard with pool, and her three dogs and tons of dollar tree hauls.

She was a former Budweiser girl and model too.

agree 100% that is exact same time I stopped ,it was big turn off
    once these you tube mommies get a few subs and making some $$ they all try to go glam
    and slather on the makeup, false eyelashes, and change like they are super stars LOL!! when all they do is ame crap every other one does over and over, hauls, dollar tree organizing etc..,.BORING!!!
    the fact that she set up the go fund me and accepted the money shows her character and I dont get WHY people send strangers money for stuff
    like you said sure doesnt look like she is hurting to get few K for the dog operation! and what the hell does she do with all that cheap crap she buys at $ store EVERY DAMN DAY????

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She buys so much stuff why? The dog thing throws me off and I have no idea why people send YT's gifts.

11.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    she does buy A LOT of items from there. and I'm sure it's all tax deductible because "it's for her channel" and then she can donate it all and claim that too.
    The thing is, the toys and things that she buys from there are probably riddled with toxic chemicals! Same with the jewelry. People have done lead tests on the toys and jewelry from DT and some of the dishes, and it comes up positive for levels higher than what is allowed. A lot of the medications are unregulated because they came from other countries, and I wouldn't trust the dishes either. I love the dollar store and used to buy a lot of those things there until I saw several articles about how the items in dollar stores are often times recalled items that are dangerous, or they have really toxic levels of things in them. So it's just not worth it to risk that. and then she donates all that crap to people who don't know better and use it.
    It just seems like such a huge waste of money to be going to 4 dollar trees all the time and buying $50 worth of stuff every single week. Not to mention all the gas she wastes driving around!

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know if anyone posts here anymore but I see Jennifer has posted a video on the "end of her dog's cancer journey". I don't see any reason for this but to get sympathy views.

Yes, It's hard to lose a pet, I lost one myself to cancer but I can't imagine why she would feel the need to share it with strangers with a sad video playing sad music.

She could have just said in a video "my dog is at the end of her journey, please bear with me at this hard time"

To actually put together a video is for nothing else but views is just exploitation of a dying pet. Keep it private where it should be if you love your animal. I mean you share with your family, your friends, but to put together a video for total strangers? It just seems wrong.

13.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    because she put up a go fund me a while back to pay for treatments etc
    and guess she feels like the fools who sent her-a complete stranger -money to pay for her dogs bills deserve it??
    from her videos they look like they could pay /afford their own vet bills, especially if she didnt go to dollar tree every day and buy a bunch of total crap! my 15 year old fur baby is going through gall bladder issues, costing alot$$$$ It would never occur to me to go fund me and ask strangers to pay the bills, but hey maybe should try if people willing to send $$$ right??

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm so glad I found a thread on this wack job! :6792:

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (sonny bono's mustache @ 2/27/2022, 01:15 AM) 
    because she put up a go fund me a while back to pay for treatments etc
    and guess she feels like the fools who sent her-a complete stranger -money to pay for her dogs bills deserve it??
    from her videos they look like they could pay /afford their own vet bills, especially if she didnt go to dollar tree every day and buy a bunch of total crap! my 15 year old fur baby is going through gall bladder issues, costing alot$$$$ It would never occur to me to go fund me and ask strangers to pay the bills, but hey maybe should try if people willing to send $$$ right??

She has a nice house, a pool in the backyard, nice car, etc. She was a model and A Budweiser girl some time back so they aren't hurting for money. I watched her from the very beginning and she was so down to earth back then, filming her hauls out in her backyard and just chatting with people.

Seems she likes to showcase the "bad/sad things" that grab views. her dog being sick, her and husband's car accident, etc. How do you take painful things in your life and put it out there for strangers? I wouldn't have the emotional strength to even think of making a film about it.

41 replies since 23/11/2019, 19:18   6087 views