Jennifer Mowan5

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    alllll these mommy you tubers (and others too) follow same route
    they start the channel one way , they with a little success they all change, get that PO box to have the morons send them gifts, ask for go fund me for stuff, they start wearing alot makeup and trying to be glamourous , they get big head over a few good comments and ads paying them!
    dollar tree stuff is crap,dont get the big appeal to it and why people tune it to see what strangers bought there
    good for containers and few other things but majority of it is disposable crap

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I do not watch her all that much but she is always hauling stuff. I have no idea how many of those wooden signs you need even if you can use them for DIY's. I noticed she rarely decorates with DT stuff. I rarely get things from the DT because most of it is crap.

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I used to really like Jennifer Mowan and watched her all the time to see what new interesting stuff she finds at Dollar Trees. For me, I try to keep up with some of the seasonal house decor trends but can't justify spending too much, so it's nice to be able to see what Dollar Tree has and get them for cheaper. I also buy nice ceramic dishware, cleaning items, hair ties, and other random necessities from there, so I definitely see why Dollar Tree has a big fanbase. Not all their stuff is crap! ^_^ However, I agree with everyone that Jennifer buys way too much and then we never see or hear about the items again. I love another channel called PrettyNFlawed -- she only goes to Dollar Trees and other stores to film as she browses and doesn't hoard things.

Also, has anyone else noticed that Jennifer seems to be dyslexic? She has a hard time reading longer or unusual words when she is at the store. In her latest July 15 video, she paused and skipped over the word "signable." If she is doing a voiceover later, she can read everything, probably because someone else read the words for her first. Not saying there is anything wrong with being dyslexic. I just think it's a shame if her school didn't catch it and provided reading intervention....

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (khelseachristie @ 7/16/2022, 04:11 PM) 
    I used to really like Jennifer Mowan and watched her all the time to see what new interesting stuff she finds at Dollar Trees. For me, I try to keep up with some of the seasonal house decor trends but can't justify spending too much, so it's nice to be able to see what Dollar Tree has and get them for cheaper. I also buy nice ceramic dishware, cleaning items, hair ties, and other random necessities from there, so I definitely see why Dollar Tree has a big fanbase. Not all their stuff is crap! ^_^ However, I agree with everyone that Jennifer buys way too much and then we never see or hear about the items again. I love another channel called PrettyNFlawed -- she only goes to Dollar Trees and other stores to film as she browses and doesn't hoard things.

Also, has anyone else noticed that Jennifer seems to be dyslexic? She has a hard time reading longer or unusual words when she is at the store. In her latest July 15 video, she paused and skipped over the word "signable." If she is doing a voiceover later, she can read everything, probably because someone else read the words for her first. Not saying there is anything wrong with being dyslexic. I just think it's a shame if her school didn't catch it and provided reading intervention....

I love PrettyNFlawed! Sensational Finds is great too and she also reviews Dollar Tree products and tells you what not to buy. So many of the DT haulers tell their viewers to rush out and buy something all the time when most are probably on a fixed income.

5.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I haven't watched JMowan in years now. I just couldn't handle it anymore. Prettynflawed is good, but I hate the whole Tenmu shilling. They literally use forced slave labor to make their cheap garbage. and she deletes any and all comments that mention that or tell her that it's the same as SheIn, or any comments where people ask about Tenmu and if the products are safe, or if anyone dares to put a link to the numerous articles that state that they do not make safe regulated products.

6.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Jennifer also soft begs her viewers for 💰💰 when the dogs became sick and people were paying her veterinary bills. Now she's had a unfortunate accident and up on YT spewing all about it. Poor me Feel sorry for me. I see right through it. Pretty obvious that's what she is doing. But, of course, that's not her intention.

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her story is odd, who stands straight up on their bed without thinking to get a tiny dog off I mean a Frenchie is a tiny dog, it's not like my bloodhound. I stop watching her when she begged for vet bill money.

8.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I get the impression she's the not brightest crayon in the box.
    Ding Dong 😵‍💫 I also stopped following after begging for veterinary bills. Pay your damn bills yourself.

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

she wants a pity party and views . she had to go step by step and show exactly how it happened like it was a crime scene .her clutching that stuffed animal was weird she must not know how to act if she isn't showing off all that crap she buys !she was the same way about the car accident they had I wonder how much payout she got for that ?

10.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    :29: already about your stupid accident. We all know it's pity pity me so that you can get more money money. The accident happened because she's a clumsy ditz. Jennifer is a dumb blonde Budweiser girl that aged out and now she's a Dollar tree DIY dum dum begging people to pay her bills.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She most definitely has been way over the top about the whole thing - the graphic details and pics of her face, reliving the entire incident moment by moment. Medically induced coma??? Puhleeze - more than likely they just heavily sedated her so they could stitch her up. What a drama queen. Everything that comes out of her mouth about it is grossly exaggerated. Y'all are right - she did this before with that car accident, her daughter's "mystery illness", the dog's health issues.. Pity party is exactly what she wants! Poor scrawny scarecrow dried up ex-bud girl - her life is changed forever. Gimme a break! She needs to shut up and take a seat and get back to her piss poor DT diys.

12.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What does she do with all the stuff she buys? She always mentions kids partys.

41 replies since 23/11/2019, 19:18   6087 views