1.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 14/1/2020, 03:40) 
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 14/1/2020, 03:35) 
    I’m on the West Coast and we have it here! Saw it the other day and thought of the Bakery :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

I wanted that kerrygold butter so bad to make those magical chocolate chip cookies the family simply couldn’t do without at every function! Sadly it is not sold where I live either!

Don’t bother with the cookies either :sick:

But her baking cookies in October Christmas Decorating Trip to Utah to freeze was Classic Jen. Because it’s SO hard to whip up a fresh batch in December...

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Does anyone know how long affiliate links on YT work/pay out? She could still be making money off of some of those. On her BBB channel, she posted more links. I just don’t know if they were true affiliate links or how long they might pay out. Also, she could try to brand deals like TiffanyD.

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Child support doesn’t include maintaining a standard of living for their mother, correct? That’s done through spousal support?

I don’t know what the norm is, but if I received $100 in child support and only used $80 of it that month, but put the remaining $20 into the kids’ account, to be used by them at a later date. Doesn’t seem like it would be right for the mom to use money that dad is setting aside for the kids.

4.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bringing up Jill & Gravy's estate to support Jen not working is just making me lol. We think of everything

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ok, don't shot me for this question but are Jen's parents wealthy too?

6.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    This is what I think legally

I’m a lawyer in Illinois but I do NOT specialize in divorce
    However I’ve divorced friends and family because that’s what people do lol

I don’t think he would have to pay her maintenance for the rest of her life. Maintenance or spousal support really is supposed to be temporary for the spouse who maybe didn’t work but is capable of working to find employment etc. Eighteen months to three years maybe.

Child support in Illinois is not a percentage of income anymore. As someone mentioned, it’s now a mathematical formula that you really just plug in numbers to a computer program (overnight visits and income of both spouses and that gives you a number and your respective costs of living factor in)

Under Illinois law really the house would be sold and they each would get half

Also retirement accounts would be halved
    Even if she has none, she’s absolutely entitled to half of his (fair or not)

Now with the house a judge could say that she can stay and he pays expenses until the kids are emancipated and then they sell it

But it’s a lot of house so who knows

Now what I think personally ...

And I don’t know these people at all
    Just from living in Chicago, understanding the landscape so to speak and watching her videos

I think the Ross’s are very very wealthy
    And I don’t think she really will ever have to worry about finances
    I think these are people who have trusts and investments and portfolios and old money and new money and ...

She will be fine
    Her kids will have trusts and their educations covered and want for nothing and either will she

In my opinion they have real money and will treat her and the kids accordingly

7.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Sing ho link is not working on new to Jen's page

8.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 1/13/2020, 08:32 PM) 
    Here’s the start of the Jencyclopedia: #entry442454376

This is beautiful! TFS!

I've been a Jen watcher for years now. Registered for the Bakery, posted a few times awhile ago, but went back to lurking when I realized I couldn't keep up with you guys. Since the announcement, I've missed over an entire thread. :(

At the risk of being excommunicated, I have TWO! confessions:
    1) This whole time I could've sworn that "put the gravy down" came from Poopsie.
    2) I would've swiped right on TinderDon based on his pictures. His hair sucks, but I think his eyes are really nice (when they aren't alien-esque like Donny's). Now that bio, on the other hand. It'd have me thinking twice about swiping right, but I'd still do it just to see what he had to say.

I just can't wait for the dust to settle so we can see the real Jen emerge!

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OrganizedNotLikeJen @ 14/1/2020, 03:26) 
    QUOTE (KerryGold @ 14/1/2020, 03:23) 
    Damn girl! I needed that laugh today!

Really shitty day in my world and I just laughed so hard that I spit cheap red wine all over my Windows 7 (obsolete tomorrow) computer screen. Thanks so much! :7043:

I can't believe I started buying Kerry gold butter because of her fridge organization video :wacko:

Same. And it’s better 🙀

10.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (katielee @ 14/1/2020, 03:49) 
    Ok, don't shot me for this question but are Jen's parents wealthy too?

They live in a million-dollar house. So nothing to sneeze at.

11. Popppp
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 14/1/2020, 03:39) 
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 14/1/2020, 03:34) 
    I know absolutely nothing about Illinois alimony laws but... do you guys really think she’ll be able to live off Don for the rest of her life? I’m no Don fangirl but mother of your children or not, it would SUCK to have to pay for your ex for the rest of her days, no matter how much money you make.

Unless Don cheated... but I don’t think he did.

She’s got another 16-20 years of child support coming and rich parents who are currently in their mid 70s. I’d wager she’ll be just fine.

👍
    Zillow has her Parents house worth at $1.2million

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 14/1/2020, 03:26) 
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 14/1/2020, 03:24) 
    New theory:

Are any of those Russian programmers female?

Any work travel by Don in the last year or so? :shifty:

Don has been traveling for work... but the developer they have on site is named Boris. I know someone said they were outsourcing, but I don’t recall that.

3/4 of the on-site developers are Russian, it appears that they have a very small team for what they do, hence outsourcing.

13.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 14/1/2020, 03:26) 
    For what it's worth....

I, in no way, shape, or form, want Jen to get a job.
    If she gets a job, she sure as heck will be finished with her YouTube career and we can kiss our daily entertainment goodbye.

I would be sad. lol

I know absolutely nothing about Illinois alimony laws but... do you guys really think she’ll be able to live off Don for the rest of her life? I’m no Don fangirl but mother of your children or not, it would SUCK to have to pay for your ex for the rest of her days, no matter how much money you make.

Not sure about the laws there or if Don has a pension but my MIL got money from my FIL’s pension for a long time after their divorce/after their kids were 18. She may still be getting money from it for all I know.

14.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Regina Phalange @ 14/1/2020, 04:00) 

Not sure about the laws there or if Don has a pension but my MIL got money from my FIL’s pension for a long time after their divorce/after their kids were 18. She may still be getting money from it for all I know.

Don doesn’t have the kind of job history for a pension. But I’m sure there’s a 401K and entire investment portfolio.

15.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 14/1/2020, 03:59) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 14/1/2020, 03:26) 
    Don has been traveling for work... but the developer they have on site is named Boris. I know someone said they were outsourcing, but I don’t recall that.

3/4 of the on-site developers are Russian, it appears that they have a very small team for what they do, hence outsourcing.

Meh, they might not need that many developers day to day. Four doesn’t sound like a small team for what it is. And I don’t think that means they necessarily outsource to Russia, either. There are just a lot of Russian developers around. Besides, you get a better deal if you outsource to Belarus. ;)

893 replies since 14/1/2020, 03:08   106303 views