Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The players:

Jen
    Don: ex husband
    “Tensleigh”: Don’s new wife (we don’t use her real name)
    Charlotte aka CC: Jen’s first born
    Donny: Jen’s 2nd born
    Winnie: Jen’s dog, favorite child, unburdened messenger of god
    Suzanne and Keith (Poopsie): Don’s parents
    Jill and Robert (Gravy): Jen’s parents
    Aunt Julie: Suzanne’s sister, Winnie’s babysitter
    Judith: Jen’s LONGtime therapist, recently “fired”
    Emily and Dave the Weatherman: Don’s sister and BIL
    Grace and Theo: Emily and Dave’s kids
    Scott and Beverly: Jen’s brother and SIL
    Jayden and Emma: Scott’s daughters
    Jeff aka Farmer Jeff aka PK/Pig Killer: Don’s childhood best friend. His parents live next to the Ross Utah vacation home. Jeff has farm animals on the property. Had his pet pig put to sleep when its hooves grew too long and he didn’t want to find someone to trim them.
    The Little One: PK’s husband

Videos often mentioned:

Sing Ho poem Don wrote for Jen:

"Put the gravy down!" video:

Divorce announcement:

The Melissas:

Tosh video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=853&v=dc2LXK...eature=youtu.be

Video Tosh makes fun of:

Jen’s Tosh response:

Other stuff:

Tinder pics...
    B56B017E-72A7-4951-813D-91D7FFA5DB71

Raven Foundation: www.ravenfoundation.org/

You can start reading about all things Tinder related here:

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net...61438562&st=210

- One of our members created a marriage breakdown timeline which can be read here:

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61521068

- Jen filed for divorce on 1/8/20. You can look this up on her counties records but there's really nothing to see

- Christmas morning Instagram story:

https://imgur.com/a/Z8DscxF

- Instagram flips the image - so if it appears to be her left hand it's actually her right hand. Keep this in mind when it comes to rings she wears

- When looking at Don's Tinder profile...6' means 6 feet

The Soup Kitchen: CC and Donny’s Montessori school. They often show pictures of the kids gardening, washing dishes, mopping floors, etc. on their FB page. NO, WE WILL NOT TELL YOU THE ACTUAL NAME OF THE SCHOOL OR LINK THEIR FB PAGE SO DONT ASK! If you know where the Ross’s live, it’s not terribly hard to find it.

Drunk Don Jenfending video: www.dailymotion.com/video/x30slml

Jen’s post-divorce filing Saturday night dance party with the kids: https://imgur.com/zxCj4jz

Jen Cycle:

D3D04B90-9757-4DEA-92C7-5B60B31530E7

Since-deleted video crying over milk and baby cows:

https://rumble.com/vovqd9-feeling-conflict...ating-meat.html

Edited by IDon'tEatSugar - 1/20/2022, 09:51 PM

2.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 8/6/2020, 09:10) 
    So now we have TWO! really relevant page markers to remember:

Thread 101 page 1: Tinder gate
    Thread 149 page 8: Christine

:1485540604:

3.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Good Ol’ Suze
    This one is Jencyclopedia worthy

QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 16/4/2021, 10:57) 
    Bakery list of semi pejorative names 😉

A Jen- someone who is a stubborn narcissist and although repeatedly landing on their feet is miserable

A Don- someone who is a fragile narcissist, blossoming into a full narcissist, and who won the nepotism lottery

A Jill- a shrill complainer, who if using a different tone would be viewed as the voice of reason

A Gravy- attention seeker with a creepy undertone

A Suze- manipulates from a position of squishy granny

A Poopsie- just wants to enjoy his possibly ill gotten gains without having to deal with people he hasn’t vetted

A Jeff- user, man-child, killer of innocent defenseless animals

A Scott- someone trying to stay out of it while enjoying his middle class life

A Bev- someone willing to enjoy other’s largess, but will probably talk about them behind their back

A Laken- useless tool

A Christopher- someone who flatters and then steps on the necks of others to elevate themselves

A Paula- an unhinged person with nothing going on in their life who over identifies with people they don’t know.

A Baker- those who gather with others who have seen behind the curtain, to skewer the enormous egos of public facing idiots

4.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    From Jen’s instastories on Feb 7, 2022
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 7/2/2022, 18:22) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 7/2/2022, 12:58) 
    "When I was pregnant for the first time with CC" --never had another pregnancy, never had a loss. Case closed.

Adding receipt
    248B0200-CC29-4C80-8B6A-41D5CE880E75

5.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 7/21/2023, 09:35 PM)
    Jen: A Retrospective

Looking forward to making lots of new gifs tomorrow :smiley-face-making-cocktail:

6.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 25/11/2023, 19:26) 
    I made a Thanksgiving timeline. She's been sparse with details, so "subject to change" and all that.
    SPOILER (click to view)
    FRAUGHTSGIVING: A Brief Post-Kids History

In September, Jen posts a Q&A where she says they'll be hosting Thanksgiving and it will be their biggest group yet #entry421061616

However, Don has back surgery the week before, so they don't host. Jen reacts to the stress of the holidays and Don's surgery by debuting a new channel, Pretty Neat Planner, uploading its first video the day before Thanksgiving (she abandons it ~8 months later, after getting knocked up again.)

Jen anticipates being back at it the following year and says in a Plan With Me (@12:00):
    We spent Thanksgiving at my mother-in-law's. She was so sweet to host for us. We were so bummed not to be able to host this year, we had totally planned to...I couldn't do it without [Don]. There's a lot I can do on my own, but that party is too much for me to do on my own, cuz he cooks half the food, I cook the other half and he helps me with the setup, with like moving the furniture and I can--I mean, I can't do that on my own, especially with babies, no.

Though it's not a real Thanksgiving because Suze only serves turkey chili. D+J spend the evening at a "game day party at K+S house", where Jen takes pictures with a woman who has a baby about the same age as Charlotte.
    Jill and Gravy host a separate dinner for the Boyles on Saturday.

Pregnant with DKRIV. Posts a Q&A in early November (seven months before her milk meltdown) saying turkey doesn't agree with her and that offends her gourmand mother (@12:11).

For Thanksgiving, Jen uploads that vlog from their Disney baby moon (btw this is the trip they went to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.)
    giphy
    PK is with the Rosses to celebrate, posting a pic with Grace and Theo (anybody recognize where they are? #entry428880448) Jen posts a story from not RM1. So a Ross hosted, I'm assuming #entry428871915

Jen is plant based now.
    She hosts a fall party in October - EVERYONE brings a meat dish :muffin_emoticon_pack_by_rezzle: :hearty-laugh: "Vlog | Family Fall Gathering Party Prep (Fail?)" @7:40
    In this video she says they haven't determined who will host Thanksgiving and that she would like to--however, she will not roast a turkey; either Don will smoke two or Suze will cook one (an offer Suze has been making for years). Jen also says, "Our Thanksgiving is a potluck affair."

Emily ends up hosting. Jen takes pies and a veggie platter #entry436071405

She'll later say that she and Don were supposed to go to STL for Thanksgiving, but it didn't work out.
    6399854A-A02C-4F06-A19C-088AB5124036

Separated. Don's tinder profile leaks in early November.

Mid-month, Jen rewrites history, saying she chose to step back from hosting after having Charlotte ("Q&A | Making Friends Update, Collecting Things, & Seeing Ghosts | Fall 2019" @5:00)
    I don't think we've ever travelled for Thanksgiving in the history of, you know, graduating from college and being a family, always been in the Chicago area for Thanksgiving. And I hosted for a solid decade, as soon as we moved into this house. We lived in this house for 12 years and I had the space, I started hosting and I hosted 10 Thanksgivings. And they were wonderful and so much fun, a lot of work, but really worth it and they were huge kind of affairs and great things, that--I mean, I really enjoyed doing and I have lots of content about. But if you go back to my old videos about planning for them and all that went into them, but then after I had CC decided to take a little break, because I couldn't, I just didn't really want to put on something that extravagant. And I wanted a little break from hosting for a while, because I felt like, okay, I did a decade, somebody else can host for a minute and then things just kind of evolved, that we've been just handling Thanksgiving in a different way since I stopped hosting. The family's kind of been doing it a little bit more separately...

The Bakery is shocked when D+J travel to St. Louis/Jen's brother's for Thanksgiving #entry441760270
    png

Jen seems to spend the day alone, though she might have gone to her parents' for dinner.

Scott hosts in St. Louis, again #entry454340842
    Screenshot__589_

Jen hosts her brother's family for Thanksgiving #entry459587272
    Dinner is presumably at their parents' since Jen doesn't martyr herself over meeting others' needs.

A couple weeks before Thanksgiving, she rambles about hosting on IG stories: "I no longer host such extravagant Thanksgivings. I still host quite a bit. Like, more years than not, I would say I host, but it's much more casual and I can actually enjoy some of it." The long memory of the Bakery would disagree, but ok Jen. (I have these saved, I'll upload them eventually.)

Jen hosts Thanksgiving dinner, presumably for the first time since 2015. Her niece and niece's dog stay with her. Her brother stays elsewhere.

ETA a link to the transcript of her Thanksgiving Eve meltdown

giphy

5 replies since 14/1/2020, 02:27   44572 views