Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Timeline from Seabass:

QUOTE (seabassJr @ 11/7/2019, 06:36 PM) 
    Well, I created a “marriage breakdown red flag” timeline. My only excuse is I’m traveling for work and it beats talking to strangers in the hotel bar. (Call me, Don! :lol: )
    It looks like things got shaky about 6 mos after Donny was born, worse in early summer, and quite bad around August.

Here goes....

Key background dates

9/18/13: Tosh episode airs
    Oct 2013: Don starts job with NC company where he worked in the dongeon but also did some travel to NC for work
    Early 2014: “the poop hits the fan” (general consensus is that this probably involves the HFT investigations and the future of the Ross enterprises)
    Dec 2014: Don back to work for Ross company PDQ
    12/28/15: Charlotte is born
    Oct 2016: Don announced as CEO of PDQ

1/30/18: Donnie is born

*Things start looking a little shaky
    June 2018: Drops happy wife from Insta profile
    6/8/18: Most epic video to ever hit the Bakery drops. “Conflicted about Eating Meat.” Jen states she has sent this nonsensical hormonal manifesto to her family.
    June 2018: Annual family trip to the Hamptons. Things are getting visibly tense. Makes a HUGE meal of veggies and brown rice, tells Suze it's only enough for her (Jen)

Jan 2019. She says that her and don are having more tiffs than usual. She blames it on miscommunication and their different parent styles.
    Feb 2019: Dons bday: Insta caption “happy birthday to my darling husband” and mentions 17 years of bdays as a couple
    March 2019: Disney
    5/10/19: Mothers Day. Photo of all 4 on Insta captioned w “beyond grateful to these three and Winnie for making me a mother”
    5/24/19: “Dealing with Doubt” aka “I have no friends” video drops

**Thing start looking pretty bad
    June 2019: Hamptons trip which, unusually, she does not film
    6/11/19: Insta photo of “summer reading stack” with glennon Doyle and related marriage/divorce/“all about me” authors. Not sure when massive increase in sht quotes started as they were posted in instastories
    6/21/19: Father’s Day. Post on Insta saying “happy Father’s Day… We love you“. also references how wonderful he is to play with the kids “as soon as he comes home from a long day at the office”. Incidentally also the day Jen consumed sea creatures.
    July 2019: Last photo w Jen and Don together on insta. Photo includes the kids. Cubs game photo on Insta w caption “there were some ups and downs (and I’m not talking about the game) but ultimately we all had fun”

***Things do not look good
    August 2019: Utah trip w the Fam. Makes huge deal about unplugging but manically films her PD when alone
    End of summer 2019: Fires Judith as she felt “I couldn’t be 100% truthful which should have been a red flag but anyway...”
    9/10/19: No post for anniversary
    9/22/19: Trip to Eugene with ugly crying all night
    10/10/19: Trip with the Fam to Williamsburg

10/15/19: Posts her Office “before” tour. She is in such a bad way that the Bakery is mostly unified in the opinion that, despite the manipulation, Jen needs serious help. “My anxiety is back in full force because I’m just in a low place emotionally right now. It’s just the season that I’m in right now and that’s as much detail as I’m prepared to go in at the moment...I’m going to be real I’m not doing great I’m not feeling great.” She then states “the things that bring me joy right now” are the kids, Winnie, and running. Don is glaringly absent from this list.

10/22/19: Anxiety video drops. Claims not be vague booking, as she feels called to share but “it’s difficult because I literally cannot share totally transparently right now”. She also mentions that she is worthy of making money off her channel (this is unusual as Jen rarely mentions the money even when justifying YT as her “job”)

10/31/2019: Don was at home on Halloween night. Heard in Jen’s IG stories.

11/3/19: The day “Princess_” dropped the Bakery bomb to end all bombs. 6 hours later “gurugossipvisitor” drops the “chest hair” photo that, real or fake, shall live in infamy...
    In the ensuing chaos, Bakery members also notice all personal items regularly spotted on Don’s nightstand are nowhere to be seen, and Jen once again proves herself to be the master manipulator by flashing her rings and destroying our souls with agonizing detail on Winnie, “running”, and radio silence on the missing hypersexual Donald Ross III.

December 2019: Annual holiday trip to UT.

January 8, 2020: Jen files for divorce

January 10, 2020: Jen posts video confirming split

January 2020: HH (house hunting) dates in her planner

March 2020: CC, in an IG live, asks “Do they know about the new house?” to which Jen quickly said “No.”

Week of May 11 2020: Jen is quiet on social media but shows a picture of a cleaned out closet in the Craptice.

May 13 2020: Sleuthing Bakers found that the Ross McMansion is being prepared for sale on compass dot com

Edited by ID**’tEatSugar - 4/18/2023, 01:20 PM

2.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    More evidence

1D7309C0-86A8-46A0-8B5F-3F236ADB64C5

3.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 1/11/2020, 11:34 PM)
    A Jen & Don Retrospective: Was Your Marriage Yummy?

SPOILER (click to view)
    Screen_Shot_2020-01-11_at_10

Screen_Shot_2020-01-11_at_10_0

CC_Santa_crying_0

Screen_Shot_2020-01-11_at_10_1

Jen_Ross_5

75G8N_1

Screen_Shot_2020-01-10_at_7_0

4.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Courtesy of Where Does Daddy Sleep :7043:

December 28, 2015: Charlotte is born.

January 30, 2018: the heir is born

June 2018
    Jen removes “happy wife” from IG bio
    8th: Jen posts milk episode - shares it with the family via email www.viewpure.com/cNxHPABmWu4?start=0&end=0
    29th: the final Hamptons vlog - cooks for herself and only herself www.viewpure.com/NPiqsMXdZuY?start=0&end=0

April 2019
    2nd: Disney vlog aka the last of the Don vlogs www.viewpure.com/S75r0vVN1ig?start=0&end=0
    12th: "Bathroom Purge" video - Jen discusses remodeling the master suite bath #entry450120533

June 2019
    16th: Father's Day. Jen eats shrimp. Blames Don. (Confessed in "Plant Based Update" #entry440585047)
    late June: Hamptons - Jen doesn’t film

July 14, 2019: last family photo @ the Cubs game www.instagram.com/p/Bz671yfBbE7

Mid-Summer 2019
    separated (per Jen)
    Don starts sleeping in the basement (assumed)
    Last family photo shoot - Jen takes photos to Eugene

September 2019
    2nd: Jen spends Labor Day with her parents, crying
    10th: Donny starts school. Poor kid.
    16th: "Travel Favorites" "She opens by apologizing for not sharing more over the summer. It's just that they have been busy having a blast. Then, she says it's been the greatest summer of her life. She is such an unbelievable Liar"
    #entry451185515
    20th-22nd: Ali Edwards Story Camp in Eugene. Jen cries all night - we assume because Don is moving into his bachelor pad.

October 2019
    Don joins tinder at some point this month (assumed)
    10th-14th: Williamsburg. Jen doesn’t vlog because it’s “family time”. We only see Don from behind. He's gone completely gray. Dad bod confirmed.
    15th: Office Meltdown www.viewpure.com/bHKH1wuQZlA?start=0&end=0
    22nd: "How I Cope With Anxiety" www.viewpure.com/ZcXbE4elLqs?start=0&end=0

November 3, 2019: TINDER DON outed on the bakery - claims to be rapidly shedding his dad bod, among other things. He deletes.
    Cue nipple and nightstand analysis. #entry441371435

Thanksgiving 2019: Don and Jen with her family in St. Louis

Christmas 2019: DEATH STARE #entry442176707

January 2020
    8th: Jen files for divorce
    10th: she posts video admitting they’re dunzo www.viewpure.com/ta0W7xsfTC4?start=0&end=0
    26th: Contingent on RM2

February 2020
    RM2 closes. Commence unnecessary renovations.
    2nd: Planner girls "surprise" Jen, crash Donnie's family birthday party (spoiler: Jen is not invited to next year's family birthday party) #entry442755430

March 2020
    covid lockdowns start
    13th: "Project Overwhelm" video posted - Jen acknowledges she's a hoarder, doesn’t mention new house

Spring/summer 2020: Let’s assume Don joined tinder again. Maybe he wizened up and didn’t use face pics this time :snickering:

April 4, 2020: Jen goes live on IG, says she will “abso-freaking-lutely” be going back to the Ross Utah home. Ignores questions about actual Ross family.

May 2020
    13th: bakers discover RM1 is listed as “coming soon” on compass
    22nd: Jen q&a www.viewpure.com/zzmQidSVqto?start=0&end=0
    moving, RM1 never felt like hers, plans to date, keeping “Ross”, Disney probably off til spring 2021, Utah may be off.

June 2020: Jen moves into RM2

July 2020
    6th: RM1 finally hits the market
    Late July: manic Jen trying to lure Don back
    -promotes the Raven Foundation, hard
    -talks about getting extensions and her lack of thigh gap. Definitely reading the bakery.
    -feeling herself after quickly losing weight. Bathroom dancing in Old Navy dresses.
    -trashgate #entry445903852
    -shows off new bathing suits for Utah
    all in one week.

August 2020
    1st-3rd: RV to Utah (“this is where mommy and the babies will sleep?” www.viewpure.com/KeRGF8zKyNo?start=0&end=0)
    Emily wisely skips this trip. Jen says she’ll be there a few weeks.
    5th: RM1 price drop #1
    19th: <redacted> :running_around_smiley_emoticon:
    23rd: Jen posts breakup lyrics. No running stats.
    24th: Jen is back on her “home turf” with the kids.
    26th: orders a Peloton. A new, more expensive version is released soon after - obviously she cancels her original order to get the upgraded version.

Fall 2020: IG stories - Charlotte attempts to leave behind Bunnsy, saying it's for babies. Jen sets her straight.

September 29, 2020: Jen sells chipped, seasonally-appropriate dishware to the Jenions #entry447134987

October 2020
    Jen plans van trip for late March (revealed here www.instagram.com/p/CNdcx2Hh9MH)
    10th: buys new camera and drone #entry447451683
    30th: buys withwonder.com for $6k #entry450933092

November 2020
    Jen is DEPRESSED. Though she does finally buy some furniture for the mausoleum
    6th: "That Kind of Day" vlog. Jen admits to binging/restricting in the past. Definitely gained back the weight she lost for Don/Utah. Hasn't weighed herself since July 2019. Doesn't even own a scale. She's totally not trying to lose weight you guys.
    Overcompensating by starting Christmas decorating. (seriously, this one is a b u m m e r)
    10th: Charlotte has a braid in her hair; cue braid analysis #entry448251843
    Mid-November 2020: Jen starts painting shelves
    Thanksgiving 2020: Jen does NOT attend the Ross thanksgiving (#entry448581802). It's ok though because her Peloton arrives November 30th.

December 2020
    Peloton endorphins compel her to do Vlogmas
    2nd: RM1 price drop #2
    7th: "Vlogmas 2020 | Dating" Considering a matchmaker/not into tinder/needs that "real D"
    Bakery suspects Don has moved on #entry448790301
    24th: "Grace" vlog - has had kids for nearly two weeks (liar, she has them for nine days total)
    27th: Jen is "heartbroken" to celebrate Charlotte's birthday a day early, announces social media break.
    www.instagram.com/p/CJUsAsUhPgF
    Rest of December: Jen travels, lies about it. Kids with Don (and Tens? no way to know) in Utah, we assume.

January 2021
    12th: Jen is “feeling all the feels”. Bakery wonders if it because Donny has to quarantine at home after covid exposure at school.
    She is also photoshopping her bunion.
    13th: "Stay at Home" vlog
    Donny: "It's too many!"/CC: "Can I join?"
    Comments call her out for traveling, among other things. Scolding on IG: "None of your business" - Christmas travel confirmed? #entry449430171
    14th: @pinksims publishes The Jen Cycle #entry449437094
    19th: “Leaning Into Vulnerability” aka Capitol Insurrection meltdown. Comments are BRUTAL. #entry451398608
    20th: RM1 PENDING
    26th: kitchen dancing #entry449651935
    30th: Jen rates her dating life at 4 out of 10 in BuJo

February 2021
    6th: Jen dances while doing the dishes
    7th: Bathroom dance party, Bakery spots a scale :whipping: #entry449902632
    9th: "Donut Sunday" vlog, includes a scolding, comments are brutal www.viewpure.com/y1_6CKWideM?start=0&end=0
    10th: Jen has breakdown on IG, threatens to hold a town hall (spoiler: she doesn't) #entry449901890
    Kids are extra cranky after returning from Don's #entry449918300
    11th: connect to dons money spies Jen’s Tiffany pretties at North Shore Exchange
    ColdOne provided a list: #entry450120334
    14th: Kids with Don. Jen posts a "thirst trap" (her words - Jen is not capable of taking a photo that qualifies as a thirst trap) #entry449976546
    Bakery says Jen is desperate #entry449977507
    16th: Jen makes heart pizza with kids when they return from Don's #entry449995832
    19th: "Love Through My Lens" V-Day Vlog aka Jen's heart is cold and barren
    24th: Jen Vaguebooks. Bakery: "Did someone die?" #entry450130097
    (note: lifewithlee died late March, a month later)

March 2021
    Jen finishes painting shelves. Good for her :smiley-face-making-cocktail:
    1st: RM1 CLOSES
    5th: Jen posts “Shifting” video in which she says she received “extraordinarily devastating” news the previous week.
    6th: New owners start demo on RM1 fireplace. They organize the rubble in the numerous bins Jen has generously left behind along with the brown couch, Charlotte’s kitchen tower, etc.
    22nd: Jen announces another break. The Bakery later learns she is van-lifing in Utah. She stops to mark her territory in the Ross Family Home while she's there.
    27th: RM1 fireplace update - it's unrecognizable!

April 2021
    Jen reappears, is manic.
    1st: Wild U! Q&A on IG Live #entry450717788
    Jen says she’ll be going to Utah this summer with the "fam jam", gets snippy about the loftice.
    She changed her mind about dating. She's not in a rush you guys, stop asking GOSH.
    3rd: D+T ENGAGED per karma. Jen bakes paska bread, is proud to carry on her MiL's family tradition, dances with Donny. Applies eyeliner, lol.
    4th: kids at Jen’s Easter morning
    IG timeline post with kids at Ross family home including overcompensating caption. She likely dropped off the paska bread with the kids :20130930101758-5e972761:
    9th: Ali Edwards selfie where Jen teases van life video - reveals she was in Southern Utah two weeks before
    IG polls asking when people watch YT content
    11th: Jen dives "into some tough, emotional stuff this past week, has surfaced feeling grounded and brimming with ideas." #entry450884629
    14th: REBRAND. Jen is a "solo wanderer" now. #entry450922674
    "Exploring Van Life" vlog posted #entry450924119
    Yet withwonder.com (procured six months before) is empty.
    18th: Bunnsy Birthday Party, a first #entry450980294
    Solicits questions for a Q&A on her rebrand (spoiler alert: she doesn't film it)
    19th: Books summer trip with Don's money :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi #entry450997139
    Covid vaccine available to all adults in IL
    22nd: Jen jumps on IG to post a scolding/cry for help:

Co-opts the death of lifewithlee. Claims she's spent four days trying to make Q&A video. "I'm only happy when I'm with my kids."
    (WHO called in the wellness check? aka ILLEGAL PRIVACY INFRIGEMENT)
    26th: Jen buys Garmin GPS after Bakery discusses how she will die alone in the woods and no one will know (hi Jen) #entry451115264
    30th: Jen is feeling herself - posts "real clothes" selfie #entry451160006
    Does NOT post a video.

May 2021
    2nd: ENGAGEMENT PARTY
    3rd: Tens posts engagement party pic on IG. Jens posts this: #entry451214751
    7th: Jeff announces engagement. Jen posts breakup lyrics (“I wish you love” #entry451264989)
    Cue - “is Don getting married? There must be a Tensleigh” etc.
    Bangle Bitch discovers that Don’s bachelor pad is up for rent starting mid-July.
    9th: Mother’s Day in US. Kids are with Don (and Tens?)
    Radio silence. Jenions start leaving comments asking if she's ok/has quit youtube.
    17th: Bakery learns of the RM1 fireplace's demise #entry451398672
    20th: Jen reappears on IG - viewers are meanies and she doesn't feel safe because ILLEGAL PRIVACY INFRINGMENT #entry451458934
    21st: Jen sets My Housewife Life videos to private. Bakers are devastated. #entry451462514
    6.5 hours later, the Bakery learns that Don is getting his meat marinated again and immediately forgets about the MHWL videos.
    25th: New Bakers exit quarantine :animated-smileys-drinking-023:

Edited by IDon'tEatSugar - 5/26/2021, 06:07 PM

5.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 26/5/2021, 21:38) 
    I nearly forgot - following all the Tensleigh engagement party dress chatter, I saw this post by coldone: #entry446349528

Jen puts on a too-small dress displaying her ample bosom for dinner with the in-laws - but is too scared and COMPLETELY covers up.

Tens is the girl Jen wishes she was :b_wink:

6.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Updated divorce timeline by WhereDoesDaddySleep

QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 13/6/2023, 08:47) 
    Well, Jen is boring.

I'm still working on an updated divorce timeline, but it's so big that it's getting hard to edit and slowing me down. So I'm going to post it in three parts. This is the first.

5b1ae244733f0543616267

SPOILER (click to view)
    Those Happy, Golden Years:
    Early Relationship Through the Birth of Charlotte
    (2001-2015)

Reminder: you can replace "youtube.com" with "yewtu.be" if you don't want to give her views/don't have an adblocker.

Spring: Don and Jen graduate from high school as acquaintances.
    Summer: Don starts working as an intern at Getco, a High-Frequency Trading (HFT) firm co-founded by his cousin. His dad already works there and will be named CEO the next year, before being pushed out in 2005.
    Fall: Don defers university to work full-time at Getco ("Couple's Q&A (Summer 2014)"). Jen attends NYU where she experiences 9/11.

Summer: Don and Jen start spending more time together. Their HS friend groups merged and Don has his own apartment making it the default gathering spot.
    Fall: Jen transfers to UMass Amherst. Don starts at Northwestern, continuing to work part-time during the school year and full-time over summers ("Vlogust 2012, Day 8: Chat with Don & Park City Date").
    Oct 12-14: D+J’s first date. They spend Columbus Day weekend together in NYC. ("Couple's Q&A")
    Dec: Don already wants to get engaged. Instead he gives Jen a jar filled with the reasons he loves her. This is how she later described it: “We’d only been together a few months…we like fell in love immediately. It was like instantaneous…once we started dating it was like, immediately, down the rabbit hole, love, you’re it forever, nobody else.”

April: D+J engaged
    This is the year Don takes Jen to Disney World for the first time.

Sep 10: D+J marry. They chose the date to reclaim 9/11.

2006ish
    Updates her MySpace so she can “highly recommend marriage” to the poors from HS and college who don’t talk to her anymore.
    02-CDC4-C7-9-AC0-4-E1-F-9-DD6-34-EB6-A4052-D7
    This is the year Poopsie joins PDQ as CEO.

May 29: D+J overpay for RM1 ($1.6m).
    After they move in, Jen spends $10k+ on eBay within a couple months: American Girl, Disney, Boyd's Bears, etc.

Jul 21: First YouTube video: “Organization 101: To-Do Lists, Part 1” - Jen had gone off birth control to maybe start trying for a baby (her story changes on this - were they trying or was she testing the hormonal waters?); her skin broke out and she started watching YouTube to learn how to use makeup. She was inspired by Elle Fowler to create her own channel.
    Sep: D+J journey to Bora Bora for their 5th wedding anniversary. REMEMBER THIS.
    5-A0492-A2-045-F-4-B6-C-9-A07-F71355-B9-E57-A

Christmas Card:
    tumblr-lwz3aexoov1qapjwyo1-1280

Jan 28: Jen turns 29. She gets a cake with “five candles because I turn five every year”. Don buys Jen a children’s book about a hedgehog who’s desperate to be a father.
    Jen: “Be careful what you wish for.”
    Screenshot-2023-04-11-at-9-16-17-PM

Feb 24: Disney Princess Half Marathon, the trip that birthed a thousand memes: Jen doesn’t share the hash brown, “the view doesn’t matter”, the in-room Princess Package, etc.
    giphy

Mar: Don leaves Getco “amicably”. He joins Poopsie’s company, Advisor Exchange, which Poopsie founded in 2005 after being removed as CEO at Getco. ("Vlogust 2012, Day 8: Chat with Don & Park City Date").

May 12: Jen claims to work 40+ hours/week as a housewife. ("Jen Checks In: Life is Good")

Nov 21: Don comes home to peel apples ("Vlogidays 2012 (November 21): Bake, Bake, Bake").

Dec 24: Don reads The Night Before Christmas to Jen every year.
    Screenshot-2023-05-24-at-1-34-20-PM

Spring: Commence Conception Journey. Don will later say it was like a switch flipped in Jen.
    Her periods have always been irregular so she believes it will take a while ("I'm Pregnant! | Preconception Journey & First Trimester Recap").

April-July: Don’s YT “career”. Gives up when viewers don’t lap up his bullshit.

May
    Jen starts “researching” “alternative” fertility treatments ("I'm Pregnant!").
    8: Somebody creates a YT channel called TheMommyBeeBuzz.
    15: Don gets drunk, films himself Jenfending.

20: Birth of the First Ross Grandchild. Suze makes the announcement via email.
    26: Don describes himself as "retired" in a friend's wedding program (tongue in cheek, I'm sure. Or am I?)

Mid-September: Jen starts seeing an acupuncturist for fertility treatment - plans to stick with it for a year before involving conventional medicine. ("I'm Pregnant!")
    Sep 18: Tosh.0 airs
    jens-butt-scepter

October
    1: Jen starts drinking “shag carpet” herbs ("Back To Togetherness! (Vlogtober / October 1, 2013)").
    4-8: Last solo trip to Utah (there’s been lots of speculation about this - see my thoughts on Oct 21)
    16: Don gets drunk and argues with viewers in YT comments, making it clear that he brings home the bacon and, in exchange, Jen keeps him satisfied: “Some parts of a marriage are not appropriate for YouTube...that's pretty simple thinking isn't it Darla??” and "If I wanted Jen to cook for me, she would."
    21: Don joins a NC company as a “Strategic Product Manager”. His first and only non-family job. He’s mostly WFH. (IMO from this point there’d be no reason for Don not to join Jen in Utah. They both “work” from home, and this hedgehog is desperate to be a father.)

Viewers notice a general dip in Jen’s mood and productivity. There's speculation about their finances because they seem to be cutting back on spending.

Dec 1: "Best dog ever, best husband ever, and like, best house ever.” ("Wait For It... (Vlogidays / December 1, 2013)")

“The Year of Travel” (though I’ve only included highlights)

Early 2014: “the poop hits the fan” ("Trip Recap: The Phoenician, Arizona"), largely believed to be related to HFT.
    “Personal losses” = Jen + her acupuncturist’s belief that fertilized eggs didn’t implant, perhaps. ("I'm Pregnant!").

Whatever financial issues they might have been facing are over.
    March
    7-9: Couple's trip to AZ ("Trip Recap: The Phoenician")
    30-2: Solo trip to Miravel ("Miraval (Travel Vlog / March 30 - April 2, 2014)")

Apr 9: Don surprises her with a LV Speedy when she gets home from acupuncture
    image-processing20211213-3748906-1hc8sru

Aug 25: Don does the ice bucket challenge for Jen.

Sep: D+J do Italy
    giphy

Late fall: Jen finally sees a fertility specialist
    The happy couple's holiday card:
    OJ-OLJ-11-10-2014-02

December
    3: Parking Lot Meltdown
    Just before Christmas: Jen diagnosed with uterine polyps. No wonder those pesky eggs weren’t implanting 🙃 ("I'm Pregnant!")
    25: Jen rejects Don's Sephora gift (video lost, I think)

Jan: Don leaves his NC job and joins PDQ, where his daddy is CEO, as an “Execution Quality Specialist” (the NC company goes under the next year, but that’s another post.)
    Fam Jam is in Utah, a convenient excuse for Jen to delay uterine surgery.

Early March: surgery to remove polyps ("I'm Pregnant!")

Apr 19: Charlotte CONCEIVED ("Pregnancy Journal | Van der Spek Nomad")
    I considered using her cycle chart (see below) to mark every day they had sex this month, but ultimately decided to spare you.

May
    4: Jen's positive pregnancy test
    Screen-Shot-2022-07-03-at-5-30-31-PM
    7: Don’s first back surgery: "…my week was consumed by my husband, Don’s decision to have back surgery. This wasn’t something he had planned on or even considered before last Tuesday." (from her blog)
    19: Jen throws out her back; GG assumes it’s a response to Don’s surgery. As it turns out, it's the day of Jen’s first ultrasound ("I'm Pregnant!")

July
    2: Jen launches "Pretty Neat Living". Leaves for vacation the next day after posting zero rebranded content.
    14: Announces pregnancy to viewers. (Did either of the kids ever wear those ugly crocheted booties??) ("I'm Pregnant!")
    Screenshot-2023-02-05-at-9-25-05-AM

August
    10: GG is horrified by the number of hearts in Jen's cycle chart.
    chart-comparison-2015
    24: "Couple's Q&A | First Half of Pregnancy" So awkward. Don expects work to be low-effort for the next several years.
    They do not film a Q&A for the second half of her pregnancy.
    giphy

Oct 28: todo: "love the baby"
    ezgif-4-aed737e6ba

Dec 28: Charlotte is born.

7.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 7/29/2023, 08:31 AM)
    Now's a good a time as any--here's Part 2 of the Updated Divorce Timeline JOURNEY (Part 1 here). Corrections are underlined.

TBH...the good stuff is coming in Part 3 :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi
    SPOILER (click to view)
    Growing Family, Growing Tension
    (2016-2019)

:ce13d7a6ce5dc56ce45059972b77299 You can replace "youtube.com" with "yewtu.be" if you don't want to give her views/don't have an adblocker. :ce13d7a6ce5dc56ce45059972b77299

January
    6: Charlotte's newborn photoshoot
    newborn-photos-2
    13: “Introducing Charlotte” video. Don is smitten. Jen is Jen.
    84-BCE2-B4-1275-4631-9-E02-1-C704-D665-AA2

Feb 20: Jen’s Postpartum Hormones gush on IG: “My love for him grows deeper with each passing day”
    image-processing20210818-466055-312g0h

May
    10: Jen attempts to sabotage the Ross Mother’s Day brunch #entry461423803

Late June: Hamptons with the Rosses interrupts Charlotte's sleep schedule <nostril flare>
    From her blog:

Once again, sleep has been all over the map. Traveling and staying in a different environment with our family was a much different vibe than we’re used to at home, which definitely threw a wrench in CC’s naps.

September
    2: Suzanne catches Jen hiding from the fam with Charlotte: "I thought she was tired?" #entry419164026
    26: Where is Don?
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 9/26/2016, 12:23 AM)
    Don is so MIA that they could be separated for all we know and she's just continuing to portray her perfect life.

Other than mention of family photos soon that someone mentioned above, it's like he's been written out of the script.

Oct 3: Don is named CEO of PDQ, which rebrands to Coda Markets.

December
    Coda kicks off its fraudulent circular routing scheme.
    7: Jen "just can't get into [meal planning]."

Jan 7: Jen says she’s the primary caregiver - Don’s not home much. Complains about having to cook. Believes she had a difficult time conceiving Charlotte #entry422080731 ("New Years Chit Chat | Goals & Reflections | January 2017")

Feb 27: “Softened the rigidness forming in her relationships”. Not enough, apparently. ("One Little Word | 2017 Album Flip Through & 2018 Prep")
    image-processing20211021-3055039-tb0038

Mar 13: “Do you want me in the picture?” Don is an afterthought at Disney #entry423638386 ("Travel Vlog | Disney World, Part 1 | February 2017")
    giphy

May
    12: Interview to hand over Charlotte to the SK (assumed - also see MD post).
    31: learns she’s pregnant with Poor Donny ("OLW 2017")

Jun 30: rates her marriage 4/10 ("Bullet Journal (Not So) Newbie | One Year In")

July
    5: Wears her white lace maternity dress. Might as well have made a pregnancy announcement. #entry426246174
    AD078-C92-0-F55-4-AC0-84-E6-3-BAE0-F7-FF3-F3
    24: Sells Don’s bar furniture #entry426651587

August
    11: Announces second pregnancy to viewers. Shockingly, she conceived immediately: "Three years is really healthy age gap - there are some statistics behind that…but I figured two was fine." ("Big News!! | Pregnancy Announcement")
    15: Feeling unsupported and isolated. Don’s back pain has been increasing. ("OLW 2017")
    image-processing20211021-3055039-1b87jyq

Sep 10: D+J spend their anniversary separately #entry428019038

Nov
    7: "I love our house. I just love it." ("Q&A | Home Updates, Holidays, Perfectionism | Fall 2017")
    12-16: Disney Babymoon. Their fourth (I think?) visit of the year. ("Travel Vlog | Walt Disney World | November 2017")
    giphy

December
    11: Charlotte’s first day at the SK #entry429767818
    22: Jen is forced to haul holiday bins up the stairs by herself. Doesn’t bother to put ornaments on the tree #entry429417735 ("Holiday House Tour | December 2017")
    31: “It was a tough year emotionally for me” and "I have become so much more ME this year" ("OLW 2017")
    image-processing20211021-3055039-115s4aw

Jan 30: Poor Donny born.
    IMG-6-FDB35-A9-E57-E-1

February: rates marriage 5/10 ("Bullet Journal")

March
    Don undergoes a spinal fusion this month ("My First YouTube Live!"). Begins a weight loss journey.
    27: Embarks on an elimination diet because she doesn’t want to give Poor Donny medicine for his acid reflux #entry431549244 ("Whole Foods Haul | Elimination Diet (Breastfeeding)")

Apr 13: “SLAMMED into motherhood” #entry431924478
    Screen-Shot-2022-02-18-at-8-57-17-PM
    Mentions she doesn't really go into the basement anymore: "The basement...honestly I don't even go down there anymore, now that I don't do laundry. Of course, I let Don have his office space..." ("Let's Chat | Home Care & Self Care")

May 15: Has given up on cooking for the whole family. Don usually scrapes together his own thing ("What I Eat In A Day | Making Changes") #entry432629704

June
    8: MILK MELTDOWN aka a desperate cry for help. Says Don can keep his meat in the garage. Emails the video to the fam jam. #entry433004747
    giphy d2_87R
    Sometime before the 12th: removes “happy wife” from IG bio #entry433075430
    29: Final Hamptons Vlog. Charlotte avoids Jen when she comes home from pancakes with Don. Jen cooks a smorgasborg for herself and only herself #entry433379621
    Also this:
    giphy
    The face of a man who had a spinal fusion just three months before.

July
    Buys herself the $4k Cartier Love bracelet
    6: Is feeling isolated in her personal life - blames it on her new plant-based lifestyle. Anticipates "challenges" with the Rosses during their upcoming Utah trip. #entry433525028 ("Plant-Based Newbie | One Month In")
    26: Smug breastfeeding IG claiming to be happy #entry433988418
    IMG-6070

August
    10: Misearable in Utah with the fam, posting about her dream of livng in a tiny house in the middle of nowhere #entry434236081
    12: “What does Don eat?” “Whatever he likes” #entry434262339 ("What I Eat In A Day | Plant-Based Newbie")
    IMG-6329
    Makes it clear that responding to Charlotte's needs is a burden:
    giphy
    18: D+J awkward in Utah, captured by PK #entry434371127
    23: #entry434450308
    2264F1E6-0260-4BE8-82E2-B423E1A3F880
    31: Has had her "favorite stay ever" in Utah (posts a vlog the next week showing herself hiding from the fam the entire day). Says she would like to live in UT full time someday #entry434582227 ("Lifestyle Favorites | August 2018")
    Oh, and she's reading The Secret:
    The one thing that I really gleaned from this book is that I am in control of my happiness and I can shape my happiness regardless of whatever situation--external situation, internal situation--I can work my way back to a place of love and joy by just being mindful about it. It has helped me so much this month, just trying to be more joyful and loving and grateful.

September
    10: Anniversary. Is reflecting on their 5th/Bora Bora, for some reason: “I noticed a lot more [???] attention about our ann. than usual. I thought it was just another day. But I’ve truly been doing a lot of reflection about it today esp our 5th.” #entry435099829 ("Bullet Journal (Not So) Newbie")
    20: Suggests to Don that they sell their stuff and travel. Him: “Wouldn’t you rather stay in one place?” ("Bullet Journal (Not So) Newbie")
    22: "Making Friends is Hard" - a viewer calls her out for isolating herself with her marriage #entry435106507
    zzzzzzzzzzz12
    A0554_E0_F_2258_4_FC4_B183_A659849100_C2
    zzzzzzzzzzzz324

October: Don starts working out with a personal trainer. Has lost 40lbs since his surgery in March. ("My First")

Nov 27: Hates her life. ("Vlog | Day in the Life with a 9 Month Old")
    giphy

Dec 10: Wants to redo the fireplace this summer #entry436369092 ("Vlogmas 2018 | Holiday Decor Haul")]

January
    1: writes Don out of her goals ("Planner Update 2019 | Erin Condren On The Go Folio & PetitePlanners")
    25: D+J having more arguments ("Reacting to Assumptions About Me")

Feb 12: Punishes her 12mo for dropping his cup. Charlotte will stay in bed unless someone comes to get her #entry437372281 ("Vlog | Day in the Life with a 12 Month Old")
    Later in the month, Don has his 4th surgery. Jen mentions it offhand in a Q&A the following week.

April
    2: Don’s final appearance as a series regular (I stole that line from somebody; my apologies, you’re brilliant.) ("Travel Vlog | Walt Disney World | March 2019")
    12: "Bathroom Purge" video - Jen discusses remodeling the master suite bath
    19: Bitches about Don's drunk drawer pens ("Junk Drawer Takeover | Spring Fever 2019")

May
    1: Leaves photo guides for Don to care for his own children #entry439157964
    12: spends Mother’s Day avoiding her family via an IG Q&A #entry438755845
    24: “Let's Chat | Dealing with Doubt” aka has no friends

June: “navigating fragile relationships” ("One Little Word | 2019 Recap")
    Screen-Shot-2022-02-18-at-7-17-37-PM
    11: Reading Glennon Doyle #entry441486637
    (Some background info on GD if you're not familiar.)
    16: Father's Day: Jen eats shrimp. Blames Don. (Confessed in "Plant-Based (Not So) Newbie") #entry440585047
    Screen-Shot-2022-02-18-at-7-24-18-PM
    late June: Hamptons - Jen doesn’t film. Includes a picture in her 2019 OLW.
    Screen-Shot-2022-02-18-at-7-26-47-PM
    The caption: “never underestimate the investment you make in yourself” :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

July
    early-to-mid month: Last family photo shoot, the ones taken at the end of D+J's bed. Jen takes photos to Eugene ("Travel Vlog | Exploring Eugene, Oregon | September 2019")
    14: last family photo posted on IG grid - they go to a Cubs game www.instagram.com/p/Bz671yfBbE7
    Bonus photo from OLW:
    Screen-Shot-2022-02-18-at-7-30-03-PM
    26: Buying more hoodies after purging the ones she had #entry439866942

August: "huge internal shifts" ("OLW 2019") #entry442624269
    18: Don arrives in Utah; Jen goes for a hike #entry440170154
    Is feeling "wrung out" by a book she's reading...it's about divorce by Glennon Doyle. #entry440176021
    26: Shitquote about boundaries.
    27: Moar shitquotes.
    Late August: Fires Judith #entry442466353 ”("How I Cope With Anxiety")
    I didn't really foresee all this unfolding or maybe I would have made a different choice, I don't know; but basically I ended the therapy relationship commitment I have been in for, I don't know, seven plus years [...] in late August [...] It was time to end that relationship because I felt like I couldn't be a 100% truthful [...] I don’t know if I really want to get into this right now [...] I went like six, eight weeks almost without anybody and that was tough [...] especially in the past month

(The contempt on her face!)
    Screenshot-2023-05-05-at-7-10-17-PM

Late Summer/Early Fall
    separated
    (per Jen):
    "I started going again [to Werq] late last summer, early last fall [...] when I was going through a really tough time personally, kind of the beginning of my separation."
    ("Q&A | Going Offline, Changing My Name, My Future Partner | Fall 2020")

”I completely stopped memory keeping, like, midway through December Daily, which is a project I do in December, of 2019. And that was about three, four months after...I had separated from Don...that was after the dust had settled from that”
    ("New Years Goals & Reflections | 2022") #entry455724073

September
    2: Jen spends Labor Day with her parents, an emotional mess ("OLW 2019")
    4: Poor Donny starts school
    Screen-Shot-2022-02-18-at-4-16-10-PM
    10: Anniversary. No IG post. Does post a Q&A where she says being a SAHM is her #1 priority.
    giphy

giphy
    16: "Travel Favorites": "She opens by apologizing for not sharing more over the summer. It's just that they have been busy having a blast. Then, she says it's been the greatest summer of her life. She is such an unbelievable Liar" #entry451185515
    20-22: Ali Edwards Story Camp in Eugene. Cries all night the second(?) night. ("Travel Vlog | Story Camp | September 2019")
    "I am caged." #entry440708567
    Describes Donny's birth as the “final piece of our family puzzle”.
    Screenshot-2023-07-27-at-5-52-46-PM
    25: Emily sits away from Jen at SK meeting #entry440770490

October
    1: Don's bachelor pad lease starts. Jen will later say he moved out in the fall.
    3: Don is "out of town". Could be true. Could be a lie because he's moved out. #entry440812277
    10-14: Williamsburg. Jen doesn’t vlog because it’s “family time”. We get a couple glimpses of Don. He's gone completely gray. #entry441008540
    jpg
    15: Office Meltdown. "I'm not really in a good place emotionally right now" and "I'm needing to putter, and what better place to putter in than in my garbage heap of an office--literally it's just become a dumping ground. It is this total metaphor for my emotional state right now." Filmed before Williamsburg. ("Home Office Overhaul | Intro & Before Tour") #entry441075259
    22: Essentially announces her divorce without announcing her divorce: “cannot share totally transparently right now”. Has been buying hoodies to cope. ("Anxiety")
    26: Don is NOT present for Pancake Saturday #entry441243704
    31: Fam Jam together for Halloween. Jen gets her own minivan #entry441336930

November
    3: TINDER DON outed on the bakery - claims to be rapidly shedding his dad bod, among other things. He deletes. #entry441371435
    4: Jen blows up IG with Winnie DITL stories #entry441394534
    12: Displays Mickey Christmas tree with "Ross" hat turned backwards ("Vlog | Cozy Snow Day At Home | November 2019")
    image-processing20211129-3622841-87l60t
    25-30: Don and Jen with her family in St. Louis for Thanksgiving

December
    2: "change is inevitable" from her blahg
    7: Watches White Christmas without Don #entry441917146
    15: The kids are in a nativity play at Suze's church. Jen skips for Werq. #entry442030179
    17: Announces a YT break to "focus on family time"; kids-only Christmas card. #entry442063954
    25: DEATH STARE #entry442176707
    giphy
    26-2: Annual Utah trip

8.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Just parking this in a couple of places for easy reference. Thanks WhereDoesDaddySleep

QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 25/11/2023, 19:26) 
    I made a Thanksgiving timeline. She's been sparse with details, so "subject to change" and all that.
    SPOILER (click to view)
    FRAUGHTSGIVING: A Brief Post-Kids History

In September, Jen posts a Q&A where she says they'll be hosting Thanksgiving and it will be their biggest group yet #entry421061616

However, Don has back surgery the week before, so they don't host. Jen reacts to the stress of the holidays and Don's surgery by debuting a new channel, Pretty Neat Planner, uploading its first video the day before Thanksgiving (she abandons it ~8 months later, after getting knocked up again.)

Jen anticipates being back at it the following year and says in a Plan With Me (@12:00):
    We spent Thanksgiving at my mother-in-law's. She was so sweet to host for us. We were so bummed not to be able to host this year, we had totally planned to...I couldn't do it without [Don]. There's a lot I can do on my own, but that party is too much for me to do on my own, cuz he cooks half the food, I cook the other half and he helps me with the setup, with like moving the furniture and I can--I mean, I can't do that on my own, especially with babies, no.

Though it's not a real Thanksgiving because Suze only serves turkey chili. D+J spend the evening at a "game day party at K+S house", where Jen takes pictures with a woman who has a baby about the same age as Charlotte.
    Jill and Gravy host a separate dinner for the Boyles on Saturday.

Pregnant with DKRIV. Posts a Q&A in early November (seven months before her milk meltdown) saying turkey doesn't agree with her and that offends her gourmand mother (@12:11).

For Thanksgiving, Jen uploads that vlog from their Disney baby moon (btw this is the trip they went to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.)
    giphy
    PK is with the Rosses to celebrate, posting a pic with Grace and Theo (anybody recognize where they are? #entry428880448) Jen posts a story from not RM1. So a Ross hosted, I'm assuming #entry428871915

Jen is plant based now.
    She hosts a fall party in October - EVERYONE brings a meat dish :muffin_emoticon_pack_by_rezzle: :hearty-laugh: "Vlog | Family Fall Gathering Party Prep (Fail?)" @7:40
    In this video she says they haven't determined who will host Thanksgiving and that she would like to--however, she will not roast a turkey; either Don will smoke two or Suze will cook one (an offer Suze has been making for years). Jen also says, "Our Thanksgiving is a potluck affair."

Emily ends up hosting. Jen takes pies and a veggie platter #entry436071405

She'll later say that she and Don were supposed to go to STL for Thanksgiving, but it didn't work out.
    6399854A-A02C-4F06-A19C-088AB5124036

Separated. Don's tinder profile leaks in early November.

Mid-month, Jen rewrites history, saying she chose to step back from hosting after having Charlotte ("Q&A | Making Friends Update, Collecting Things, & Seeing Ghosts | Fall 2019" @5:00)
    I don't think we've ever travelled for Thanksgiving in the history of, you know, graduating from college and being a family, always been in the Chicago area for Thanksgiving. And I hosted for a solid decade, as soon as we moved into this house. We lived in this house for 12 years and I had the space, I started hosting and I hosted 10 Thanksgivings. And they were wonderful and so much fun, a lot of work, but really worth it and they were huge kind of affairs and great things, that--I mean, I really enjoyed doing and I have lots of content about. But if you go back to my old videos about planning for them and all that went into them, but then after I had CC decided to take a little break, because I couldn't, I just didn't really want to put on something that extravagant. And I wanted a little break from hosting for a while, because I felt like, okay, I did a decade, somebody else can host for a minute and then things just kind of evolved, that we've been just handling Thanksgiving in a different way since I stopped hosting. The family's kind of been doing it a little bit more separately...

The Bakery is shocked when D+J travel to St. Louis/Jen's brother's for Thanksgiving #entry441760270
    png

Jen seems to spend the day alone, though she might have gone to her parents' for dinner.

Scott hosts in St. Louis, again #entry454340842
    Screenshot__589_

Jen hosts her brother's family for Thanksgiving #entry459587272
    Dinner is presumably at their parents' since Jen doesn't martyr herself over meeting others' needs.

A couple weeks before Thanksgiving, she rambles about hosting on IG stories: "I no longer host such extravagant Thanksgivings. I still host quite a bit. Like, more years than not, I would say I host, but it's much more casual and I can actually enjoy some of it." The long memory of the Bakery would disagree, but ok Jen. (I have these saved, I'll upload them eventually.)

Jen hosts Thanksgiving dinner, presumably for the first time since 2015. Her niece and niece's dog stay with her. Her brother stays elsewhere.

ETA a link to the transcript of her Thanksgiving Eve meltdown

giphy

7 replies since 8/11/2019, 01:03   68774 views