:)

2.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Where do we start?

The meltdowns over the algorithm?

The endless IG of the dogs, with romantic music?

The near constant complaining, about everything?

3.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I try to like her because she’s a military wife and I know that’s an extremely difficult life. But she is exhausting.

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s a bitch. That’s all there is to it.

You can’t criticize anything.
    She’s the only military wife in the history of forever.
    She’s a bitch.

Did I mention she’s a huge king kamayamaya bitch?

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Backup Bunions @ 1/16/2020, 04:19 PM) 
    I try to like her because she’s a military wife and I know that’s an extremely difficult life. But she is exhausting.

Yeah, I agree. She is one of the few Mommy Vloggers that I've been watching for a few years that is still cranking out cleaning videos. In fact she obsesses over her algorythms so much I don't think she will ever do anything other than cleaning videos.

She sure can suck the fun out of her videos. I wish I could message her and tell her we don't want to see THAT far behind the curtain, Wizard of Oz. Some of her difficulties with the metrics of YT are not really what the viewers want to listen to...?? kwim???

Weirdest thing was her fire alarms that kept going off last year --- I wonder if anyone ever figured that out.

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    BLESS YOU FOR THIS, I have so much KC&C to get off my chest.

One, as a person with diagnosed panic disorder, this girl sets off my anxiety so badly. She isnt inspirational.

She WHINES about how her numbers are down and why isnt anyone watching, but wont take constructive (nicely) criticism.

You're awful? No one wants to watch your lame target hauls, your uninspirational cleaning, and her voice just GRATES ON ME because you can hear the whining desperation in her voice overs like "hey guys, doing some cleaning today IF THIS VIDEO DOESNT GET VIEWS I MAY HAVE A BREAKDOWN, so Maddie is at school all day, but child #2 with the awful name is home "sick" again and being my helper buddy".

If yall think LoveMeh reads here and then replies, wait till Jess finds out this is here. Gonna be JUICY

Also, I feel special you used my title suggestion 💕

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I actually found the bakery because of Jessica. She made a video whining and complaining about a gossip site. It may have been another one but a quick google search led me here. When I found all of these glorious threads I knew i found my tribe. Thanks, Jess! 😂

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Backup Bunions @ 1/18/2020, 02:14 PM) 
    I actually found the bakery because of Jessica. She made a video whining and complaining about a gossip site. It may have been another one but a quick google search led me here. When I found all of these glorious threads I knew i found my tribe. Thanks, Jess! 😂

That's sorta how I got here. The Welder's Wife was having a complete hizzy fit one day over "gossip sites" and it peaked my interest so I did some google searching and found the bakery and YTMommaDrama, but that site runs too slow - it takes forever for each page to load.

It would be one thing if people could have honest discussions in the comments about things in a video but people like Jessi, LoveMeg and T.Beaston view anything that isn't adoration and unicorn farts as a personal attack and they delete and block in a nanno second. I know there are super hateful people out there, and they have every right to protect themselves and their families from trolls, but their over-the-top over-reactions to even the slightest difference of opinion is what fuels the gossip sites.

And I want to like her, and I want to support a military family but her implied helplessness really gets under my skin.

And everyone loves their own pets, and their own kids --- but if the ONLY thing in your life is zooming in on sleeping dogs then you need to broaden your horizons, sister.

9.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Backup Bunions @ 18/1/2020, 21:14) 

Too funny, she is how I found this place too

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So she finally finished telling the ghost story.....coyotes. I guess they have never lived in the country before.

11.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So, someone didn't hold a door open for her today, and that was worth a 10 minute IG saga.

I'll let you in on a little secret Jessi --- when women reach a certain age, the chivalry just stops. Suddenly men don't hold open doors anymore...until your daughter is with you.

Ask me how I know?

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I found her years ago on YouTube and stopped watching her when I saw Fox News on her TV during a cleaning video. 😂

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Garbage Turd @ 31/1/2020, 02:24) 
    I found her years ago on YouTube and stopped watching her when I saw Fox News on her TV during a cleaning video. 😂

I love you.

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Thisismyusername @ 1/30/2020, 07:26 PM) 
    QUOTE (Garbage Turd @ 31/1/2020, 02:24) 

I love you.

You're both awesome!

I recently unsubbed from My Great Challenge because of her climate-denying. I'm doing some soul searching about a lot of these YTers. I don't want to support attitudes that are destroying our nation and our entire planet.

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 31/1/2020, 02:31) 
    QUOTE (Thisismyusername @ 1/30/2020, 07:26 PM) 
    I love you.

You're both awesome!

I recently unsubbed from My Great Challenge because of her climate-denying. I'm doing some soul searching about a lot of these YTers. I don't want to support attitudes that are destroying our nation and our entire planet.

Completely ot but I watched a Dollar Tree haul the other day on Chic on the Cheap and she said, "These would be a great gift for a little girl, or a little boy who likes makeup." I subbed instantly and thanked her for being an effing amazing human.

866 replies since 16/1/2020, 21:11   88083 views