Jessi Christine, keep calm and clean, I have anxiety look at me

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Thank you for this thread! This girl has been driving me crazy for a very long time. One of my biggest complaints about her is she is such a follower. When she changed her channel name from Keep Calm and Clean it was immediately after Kristen Kasper changed hers. She made a big deal that her channel was more than cleaning videos. I can't tell sis! Also, I feel sorry for her oldest daughter. That child works her butt off cleaning and doing chores. Now don't get me wrong I do believe in children learning responsibility early. But the amount she does seems extreme. Also, not long ago Jessica posted an Instagram story of her crying after watching a movie. The child was saying stop filming me..stop..stop. Jessica was laughing the entire time. It rubbed me the wrong way. The youngest child seems to be perfect in her eyes.

I am going to have to start watching her IG stories again because it's only a matter of time before she finds out about this thread and has a meltdown in her car!

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    What you do, is take 50 pictures of her dogs, and 50 pictures of her youngest daughter and string them together with creepy love music.

There. That's her IG every day.

I had to stop watching her IG completely. She just spent too much time complaining about everything.

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her IG, lord. The car cries, the polls about "HAS YOUTUBE UNSUBSCRIBED YOU?!? SOMEONE TOLD ME IT DID THEN AND MY VIDEO HAS NO VIEWS. GO CHECK!"

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oh....if her YT video doesn't have "enough" views in about an hour she goes on IG and has a meltdown about how it's going to ruin her algorhythms.

SOME OF US HAVE JOBS....when you post a video at 10:00 and I'm at work until 5:00 I can't just take a vacation day to watch your videos immediately. Cool your tits, sister.

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I got a giggle out of the no-filter selfies Jessi and a couple of others were doing last night!!!

THANK YOU FOR THAT!!!

I'm fed up with the IG posts so heavily filters these people don't look human -- LoveMeg had eyelashes in the middle of her forehead last week on her SPONSORED IG stories....so unprofessional.

How am I supposed to take motivation and inspiration from someone that hates their own face to the point of filtering it until they look like a wax statue?

So thanks for that Jessi!!!!

6.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I have noticed a decrease in the complaining, and an overall peppier attitude from Jessi...so maybe she's taking some notes that people do notice when everything is just complaining.

Now... I did notice at least one complaint about videos not being pushed out. I must be a weird YouTube viewer? I pull it up on my TV, click on subscriptions and watch whenever I have the time...are there people that only watch "recommended" on their home screen and not choose from their subscriptions?

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 14/2/2020, 16:48) 
    I have noticed a decrease in the complaining, and an overall peppier attitude from Jessi...so maybe she's taking some notes that people do notice when everything is just complaining.

Now... I did notice at least one complaint about videos not being pushed out. I must be a weird YouTube viewer? I pull it up on my TV, click on subscriptions and watch whenever I have the time...are there people that only watch "recommended" on their home screen and not choose from their subscriptions?

I just click through my recommended, unless I'm looking for someone specific (like a preferred ASMR artist for sleep).

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 14/2/2020, 16:48) 

Yes I think there are a lot of people that watch YouTube that aren’t subscribed to anyone and just go from their recommended feed.

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Just clicking thru videos with wild abandon? LOL

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ikr, weird! 😂

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Me over here....all OCD. Watching them in order of posting...and then sorted by who I like the best...We will have fun in an orderly and organized fashion.

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Who watched the bacteria swabs?

I'm not surprised the Thieves continued to grow, I am surprised the Clorox wasn't better? But it's an unscientific home experiment so it's not definitive.

Anyone else monitoring comments to see when the anti-vaxx pro-oil gang starts WWIII ?

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Not surprised about thieves. But definitely not buying method anymore. Looks like I’ll stick with “toxic cleaners!” I actually really liked this video!

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I will continue to use my Mrs. Meyers or Method as a general cleaner, but just remember it's not a disinfectant.

I had just bought a new can of Lysol, in Jazmine Rose scent so I was super happy to see it seemed to do such a good job...LOL

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I unsubscribed long ago but keep the IG around for the meltdowns. Remember when she wouldn’t tell someone what was in her drawers? Or the ten minute story rant when someone made a comment on her *gasp* dark cabinets. I’m sure that spurred the new home purchase. What finally did it for me is when her IG “she gets me” she created for ultra-complaining about her anxiety became “too much” so she left it for other people to take over. And yes, the youngest daughter is undoubtedly the favorite.

866 replies since 16/1/2020, 21:11   88083 views