Jessi Christine, keep calm and clean, I have anxiety look at me

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    OH, I tried to follow the She Gets Me just to see what it was about....oh my lord. I couldn't do it.

#1 if you have enough time to film an hour of IG content, just make a YT video already
    #2 good lord, the wallowing. I mean, 75% of what they complained about was just adult life.

2.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    They are all on the Thieves bandwagon. I can't stand any of those product. They don't clean. Give me good old Clorox and Lysol, and I'm happy.

3.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I look for non-toxic products when I can. When my grandbabies started crawling I got a steam mop to sanitize my floors - because I have dogs I wanted to really sanitize and steam kills it all, chemical free.

I took a spell a few years ago and tried all this oil non-sense and ended up with HINI flu and was sick LITERALLY from St. Patrick's day until July 4th. I lost pretty near a half a year to the flu. Went back to my Lysol and REAL disinfectants.

I use a combination of cleaners. I want our family to have healthy immune systems, so I don't want to make our lives so disinfected it's unhealthy but a friend of mine had hip replacement surgery a few weeks ago and ended up with eColi infection in the new joint...they say it had to have happened during surgery....SHE MIGHT LOOSE HER LEG!

Pass the bleach.

4.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I cannot stand her. She gives off major dependa vibes. Not everything is OPSEC. She has a ton of emotional baggage. She needs serious therapy. She complains about every little thing. The oldest has chores and is forced to pick up after the favorite. The youngest does nothing, just makes messes. She complains when the youngest called her "just a mommy" but she said all she ever wanted to do was be a wife and mom. She made fun of another youtuber in her videos but complains that she is bullied. She needs to grow up.

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I am surprised at how slowly her channel is growing. Maybe because she’s insufferable?

6.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Garbage Turd @ 25/2/2020, 13:48) 
    I am surprised at how slowly her channel is growing. Maybe because she’s insufferable?

And she makes sure everyone knows how unhappy she is about it not growing too.

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What youtuber did she make fun of?

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It does seem like many of the YTers have this attitude that anyone that disagrees with ANYTHING they say is a troll, or is bullying them...but there are times when someone is doing something so dangerous it's a moral responsibility to speak up.

ie: T.Beaston and putting her kids in their carseats incorrectly. She claims to have OCD about her children's safety but then doesn't buckle them in properly....but if you say anything you're blocked in less than a minute.

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ytwatchman @ 25/2/2020, 21:57) 
    What youtuber did she make fun of?

Yes I want to know too!

10.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Truthfully trisha. She was making fun of her in front of her kid while drinking wine. It was while her husband was deployed and she was on her "single wife" kick.

I went back to find the video and she has since edited it out. It's also mentioned on YTMD

11.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I'm not really a conspiracy theorist, but I will say ---- when her fire alarms kept going off I wondered if her SmartHome programs had been hacked.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 25/2/2020, 23:36) 
    I'm not really a conspiracy theorist, but I will say ---- when her fire alarms kept going off I wondered if her SmartHome programs had been hacked.

Maybe her house just had a ghost who was sick of hearing her whine?

QUOTE (Garbage Turd @ 25/2/2020, 13:48) 

It's a few things.

1: Her tone is just whiney, even if shes talking about something nice she manages to whine

2: She has the personality of a potato. She has nothing interesting to say, no talents, no real hobbies. She just cleans and re cleans and reads the same script. She doesn't give life updates, she doesnt let people see into her life, she doesn't do DIY, she doesnt do home reno, she all but never goes on vacation. Like theres nothing worth watching. She rarely does cook with me, she doesnt discuss her health (except the anxiety only she has, but tiffani B & thiscrazylife are open about their hashimotos), she doesnt discuss her workout routine (which I mean shes slim, someone must be interested), we never see her get together with other YT ladies or even just legit friends. Does she have real friends?

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All really good points. She is super whiny. No skills, she cooks shit food.

14.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I wouldnt consider hello fresh or whichever one she uses great material for a cook with me. when her husband was deployed all she made was pot roast, lunchables for the youngest brat, and frozen pizza. She said isn't good at cooking, maybe she should take a break from social media and feed her family something that doesnt come from a box.

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Maybe taking a cooking class would be a fantastic idea for a video series for her....BUT....she would have to quit being such a picky eater and "ovary-up" (to quote Margo) and make some healthier food choices for herself, as well as her kids.

866 replies since 16/1/2020, 21:11   88078 views