Jessi Christine, keep calm and clean, I have anxiety look at me

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 6/10/2021, 02:05) 
    Tracked her back from her username and blocked her?

Why would anyone else remember this...LOL

So on Oaklee's video where she talked about people saying how negative Jessi is, my half sister made a comment and Jessi came at her and they got into in the comments. Mind you, my sister is a shit-ton nicer than I am, so I honestly felt like what she said was not rude or nasty, but trying to point out to Jessi that her constant complaining is turning people off...and she used the gift of the diapers from her husband's boss as an example.

(note: if my spouse had blasted a gift from my boss I would have been PISSED....it was so rude and I'm sure her husband was mortified in front of his boss)

Anyway, Sis was super upset, because she just doesn't understand that these YT Mom's don't want anything real, no real discussion, no suggestions, just unadulterated worshiping....so it must have taken her a few days...but eventually she back tracked Sis's username and blocked her on YT and IG. It made her cry. She's watched Jessi for YEARS.

So, are Jessi’s comments still there since she blocked your sister? I’m just nosey! Lol that’s extremely rude to complain publicly about a present.

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Grinandbearit @ 10/7/2021, 11:09 AM) 
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 6/10/2021, 02:05) 
    Tracked her back from her username and blocked her?

Why would anyone else remember this...LOL

So on Oaklee's video where she talked about people saying how negative Jessi is, my half sister made a comment and Jessi came at her and they got into in the comments. Mind you, my sister is a shit-ton nicer than I am, so I honestly felt like what she said was not rude or nasty, but trying to point out to Jessi that her constant complaining is turning people off...and she used the gift of the diapers from her husband's boss as an example.

(note: if my spouse had blasted a gift from my boss I would have been PISSED....it was so rude and I'm sure her husband was mortified in front of his boss)

Anyway, Sis was super upset, because she just doesn't understand that these YT Mom's don't want anything real, no real discussion, no suggestions, just unadulterated worshiping....so it must have taken her a few days...but eventually she back tracked Sis's username and blocked her on YT and IG. It made her cry. She's watched Jessi for YEARS.

So, are Jessi’s comments still there since she blocked your sister? I’m just nosey! Lol that’s extremely rude to complain publicly about a present.

I think so, I haven't looked for a few days.

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I used to like watching her but this latest video really turned me off. She is saying I feel like I am constantly changing my sons sheets. I feel like I am constantly doing his laundry. OMG. You are his mom. That is what you do. How can she feel so put out by taking care of her happy healthy boy? Big turn off.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Went to go watch (for the first time in easily a year) to see and what the heck is her problem! She’s clearly pissed she has a boy.

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Well, I admit she has quit just belly aching on IG since the whole Oaklee video, i'm still pissed she was so rude to my little sister.

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    When was the Oaklee video? Haven't watched Jessi in an age.

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jamie068 @ 15/10/2021, 20:07) 
    I used to like watching her but this latest video really turned me off. She is saying I feel like I am constantly changing my sons sheets. I feel like I am constantly doing his laundry. OMG. You are his mom. That is what you do. How can she feel so put out by taking care of her happy healthy boy? Big turn off.

She blocked me on Instagram when I asked her if she wished her son was a girl. It's very off putting how much she complains about him.

8.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (thats what she said @ 10/19/2021, 05:15 PM) 
    QUOTE (Jamie068 @ 15/10/2021, 20:07) 

She blocked me on Instagram when I asked her if she wished her son was a girl. It's very off putting how much she complains about him.

That video of her crying to Carla MacKenzie and Mandy inthe Makings on a Marco Polo call was so sad. Now look, I completely understand being stressed out about an unplanned pregnancy, and I'm sure there are many mothers that could identify and agree with how she was feeling --- but --- that's now out on the internet for him to see and trust me, I was an "accident" and my mother NEVER let me forget it....it's very damaging to your fundamental thought processes to know you were not wanted.

Some shit you just keep to yourself.

9.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It wasn't unplanned. I can almost guarantee that. She did that for views and now she can't handle it. Its 2 prong
    1.) She did it for views and it didn't generate any new massive amount.
    2.) She didn't think she would be completely overwhelmed with 3 kids
    She knew her husband's vasectomy never happened, she wasn't on birth control. She had unprotected sex. What did she think was gonna happen?

10.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think if she'd done it on purpose for views she would have revealed the pregnancy much sooner. Why keep it a secret so long?

11.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Because telling everyone you are trying and got pregnant isn't as much of a shock factor as it would be if you knew and then suddenly "omg I'm pregnant and had no idea. It totally wasn't planned." I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yeah, we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one. I don't think it was planned, and I don't think she was happy about it.

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I missed all that. She said her husband had a vasectomy? I wonder how long before she got pregnant.

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She said the appointment got cancelled

15.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 10/20/2021, 05:49 PM) 
    Yeah, we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one. I don't think it was planned, and I don't think she was happy about it.

I agree. It definitely wasn't planned at all.

She was pissed. Either at her husband for not rescheduling the appointment after it got canceled or that he never scheduled it to begin with.

869 replies since 16/1/2020, 21:11   88371 views