Beauty and the Beastons: T.Beaston: Ovulating and proud of it!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    :)

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    TRAINWRECK

where can we even start with this trainwreck?

I watched her for several years, before she had Tanner I think? But the straw that broke the camel's back for me was when Baby Crew was on life-support and Brittani posted a pic on him on her IG, all the wires and tubes and machines...and T.Beaston LITERALLY reposted that picture with the caption she was going to UNPLUG from social media to spend time with her kids.

I politely sent her a DM suggesting she might not have realized the sensitivity of that word, unplugged, when they were talking about unplugging his life-support, perhaps she wanted to edit that for another word.

and she blocked me.

That's not even the worst....#4 anyone?

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I didn’t Mind her until the desperation for baby no. 4. Good grief, keep it in your pants, Tiff.

4.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oh, I think she has some serious mental illness going on there.

5.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ok I went to watch some of her videos since I was clueless who she is. Could you give me some highlights? Why does she turn off comments? Pretty shocked she makes 5 times what a nurse makes. Do these creators really make that much from just filming their lives?

6.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I know it’s an old post....ugh she’s sooo gross even back then. 🤮🤮🤮 didn’t notice is right away but saw she even had sex while on her period which I find that to be nasty.

C62C4C79-3C94-4677-9A22-4CB887861D3B

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Hmmmm someone been on her knees a lot....what’s up with the major bruising? I swear, does she only wears ripped jeans?!
    Attached Image
    A6B0A3EF-80FD-444B-B551-AACDFCC06039

8.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I stumbled on her channel when she was TTC with Ella. I guess she was in my suggested..? Anyway, she was on there, crying about how hards its been, she just wants a baby, she didnt understand why she wasnt pregnant yet.....

It was ONE cycle.

ONE.

The way she was carrying on I thought she had no children and was trying for months for her first.

I clicked off her after that. Shes insane.

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Smom12 @ 17/1/2020, 14:24) 
    I stumbled on her channel when she was TTC with Ella. I guess she was in my suggested..? Anyway, she was on there, crying about how hards its been, she just wants a baby, she didnt understand why she wasnt pregnant yet.....

It was ONE cycle.

ONE.

The way she was carrying on I thought she had no children and was trying for months for her first.

She did the same thing with Tanner and its annoying as hell. She doesnt understands and will never understand what a real TTC journey is about.....getting pregnant in 1 or 2 months isnt a freaking journey 🤬🤬 it's a slap in the face to us women who suffer from PCOS/infertility trying for years to even have 1 baby.

But heeey Tiff, keep popping out them kids...its all about the views and paychecks right?! 🙄 She's so obsessive with having babies and Ella nursing constantly on her tiny dots that she feels the need to mention it in all her videos and even post on Instagram. She acts like she is the only one who breastfeeds.

10.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She is mentally ill.

I tried watching her way back when but her monotone, bitchy voiceovers lacked any sort of appeal especially combined with that grating accent of hers. She is insufferable.

She has no sense of style and she is completely full of her basic bitch self. She's a cute enough girl but nothing special. Her bland personality and psychotic obsession with conceiving children (AKA getting more money and attention without having to work a real job) is disturbing. Her children aren't cute and her husband, albeit sweet and attentive, is slightly creepy.

The only positive thing I can say about her is that she isn't concerned with labels or trying to come across as a higher echelon than she is...but she exploits this as well, so that gets canceled out. And with more money coming in from said exploitation of children, the less down to earth she continues to be. I will say that she and her husband do genuinely seem to love each other and they appear to have a solid marriage. But I don't watch often enough to know for sure.

I just don't like her. She's a bitchy, basic, boring Beaston.

11.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Over on the YT Momma Drama boards someone that claimed to know them said the husband had been unfaithful. No idea if there is any truth in that...but nothing surprises me anymore.

And yes, the consensus every where is that she has serious mental health issues. She's got some sort of eating disorder that's for sure.

She takes some sort of weird pride in overproducing milk, which she stockpiles in the freezer and gives to mother's who can't produce (I did that in the 1990's but it had to be done thru the NICU at that time). She's totally obsessed and addicted to creating her own anxiety which she then parades for views.

She tried to hijack the tragedy of Baby Crew by diverting donations for the real GoFundMe into her own Venmo account --- that was it's own shitshow.

Then there is the complete and total misinformation she churns out on essential oils...???

There was a time I enjoyed her videos, but the longer I watched and caught all the times she contradicts herself?

Just a few weeks ago they were both posting how they were totally exhausted, overwhlemed, sick etc etc...and about 3 days later she starts with her baby fever #4 nonsense.

And the favoritism for Ella over the boys????

And the dogs that are not housebroken?

I could go on and on...

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her IG last night..lingering on the last hook with the sappy music...so childish. But she has to drag out the fake TTC journey to lure views with her clickbait and swindle some views out...since we all know she don't really have TCC journey like many women.

Then more oily posts - so much for keeping them separate?

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Smom12 @ 17/1/2020, 14:24) 

It was ONE cycle.

ONE.

YES! As an IUI mom who was ttc 3 years to the day, this pissed me off so much

QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 18/1/2020, 00:07) 
    Over on the YT Momma Drama boards someone that claimed to know them said the husband had been unfaithful. No idea if there is any truth in that...but nothing surprises me anymore.

And yes, the consensus every where is that she has serious mental health issues. She's got some sort of eating disorder that's for sure.

She takes some sort of weird pride in overproducing milk, which she stockpiles in the freezer and gives to mother's who can't produce (I did that in the 1990's but it had to be done thru the NICU at that time). She's totally obsessed and addicted to creating her own anxiety which she then parades for views.

She tried to hijack the tragedy of Baby Crew by diverting donations for the real GoFundMe into her own Venmo account --- that was it's own shitshow.

Then there is the complete and total misinformation she churns out on essential oils...???

There was a time I enjoyed her videos, but the longer I watched and caught all the times she contradicts herself?

Just a few weeks ago they were both posting how they were totally exhausted, overwhlemed, sick etc etc...and about 3 days later she starts with her baby fever #4 nonsense.

And the favoritism for Ella over the boys????

And the dogs that are not housebroken?

I could go on and on...

Her dogs arent potty trained? Oh, I know they renovated, but didn't add an additional space for #4. Shes either lying about ttc for views (which I suspect) OR the renovations were purely to sell, not to make the changes and stay like they keep telling viewers.

I 100% believe Chris is a cheater. I think it happened when she was PP with her 2nd and that's why it got so bad *not to say you cant have PPD at anytime, but she talks about it and her low self worth and being suicidal at that time*

14.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yes, I remember her talking about how someone cutting vegitables in the kitchen, while Tanner was in the livingroom in a bassinet gave her a panic attack because he might get cut by the knife....that's not just anxiety .... that sounds to me like full blown Post Partum Psycosis.

re: Dogs. They might be mariginally trained but there are regular mentions of accidents on the stairs, or on their bed.

They spent all the money on the reno, even jackhammering out the gorgous kitchen floor so it would match the rest of the "great room" then hired half assed contractors that didn't want to do the real hard work of making the floor match --- so there is a horizontal strip between the room with vertical flooring -- it looks so cheap. If they were not going to do it correctly and leveled the entire floor they should have left the tile in the kitchen. That won't help their resale, any intelligent buyer will see that for what it is....a shortcut.

I am not so secretly hoping that Grove/Mrs. Meyers/Method sues some of these new Snake Oil Salespeople for defamation.

15.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Honestly they dont need added space, their house is big. If they were smart enough, that huge playroom should've been the boys bedroom and turn the formal livingroom that she said they not using into the playroom. Idk why she have an office when we seen her editing her vids in bed. I doubt if #4 is another girl, Tiff is going to have Ella share her room plus didnt she say in one of her video that she was going to redo the boys room? Well it's still the same.

🤔🤔hmmmm if it's true that Chris cheated, is that why he's always kissing her ass, praising her, hell he even label her desk with sexy hot wife...🙄🙄

1135 replies since 16/1/2020, 21:14   301889 views