Beauty and the Beastons: T.Beaston: Ovulating and proud of it!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 11/7/2021, 20:30) 
    That poor excuse for a man is very weird. What a strange little person. Something about him is unsettling. No grown adult father and husband should be exploiting their kids in such a manner. He and Jonathan SacconeJoly are cut from the same creepy cloth.

What did he do? I don’t want to watch.

2.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 7/11/2021, 08:30 PM)
    That poor excuse for a man is very weird. What a strange little person. Something about him is unsettling. No grown adult father and husband should be exploiting their kids in such a manner. He and Jonathan SacconeJoly are cut from the same creepy cloth.

I don't watch Saccone Joly's. I saw a thing about them on Inform Overload that said they force their kids into cold showers as punishment though, so that pissed me off. That's likely what's kept me from going anywhere near watching them, even out of spite.

Anyways, I agree. Something is weird about him. Something is weird about both him and Tiffani. It's like... they don't have friends. I get the sense that people don't really like them, and it's probably been that way since before they had kids. The exploitation of their kids for money has probably just made people's opinions of them worse.

3.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    What did Tiffani’s husband do? He always has a camera in his kids’ faces and makes a living off his wife and their “family hobby”. What did Jonathan SacconeJoly do? I haven’t watched in years but he and his lazy wife have been doing the same thing for years. All of these people are total weirdos who aren’t smart or talented enough to make an honest living without using their children for content.

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Even before the two "girl paychecks" were born they seemed to be a laughing stock to most. She could barely hack it as a "nurse" and he obviously struggled in his fitness job (ha to the point of getting fired for some gross reasons) 🤡 i guess YT seemed to be the laziest way to have an income and create a fake life since they couldnt make it in the real world. So "blessed" the internet keeps track of the REAL bullshit frauds they are!! YOU OWE MAD money back to the Government you bums!!!!!

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 11/7/2021, 21:09) 
    What did Tiffani’s husband do? He always has a camera in his kids’ faces and makes a living off his wife and their “family hobby”. What did Jonathan SacconeJoly do? I haven’t watched in years but he and his lazy wife have been doing the same thing for years. All of these people are total weirdos who aren’t smart or talented enough to make an honest living without using their children for content.

Hey girl! enjoy that FB post from 3 yrs ago 😂🙌🏼
    Attached Image
    915A74A9-360B-4B52-A7C4-4C029902DCE1

5.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Also wondering what their game plan is. All of the other YouTubers can afford to take their kids off because they have backup plans. Aaryn's husband works, Tara has Typically Blush, and I guess I don't know about Bri but she seems to have a brain + is business minded so I am sure she can figure something out. But these dorks? They have nothing to fall back on. And no talent in anything. When they can't sell their kids, what will they have? We can't keep watching her move at a snail's pace "cleaning" forever. Tara is the worst of them and even she is taking her kids off of YouTube. But not the Beastons... It goes to show how gross they are.

6.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I really hope all these youtubers crash and burn. They literally contribute nothing to society but their egos are through the roof. Truly laughable.

7.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It seems the Beastons do not have anything to fall back on. At least they have some type of education though just in case?
    As for their new neighborhood, I would NOT want these people around me filming their kids. I wonder if any of their new neighbors have noticed this weirdness or know about them.

8. Amelia Grace
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I love giving her a thumbs down.🤣 Wow she organized a pantry full of free food from Thrive Market. Why do those kids always have their nose in a screen, even the baby was staring at one in lap dog husband's IG story. I swear I'm glad my kids are older, I would be so unlike these fake moms nowadays...I never felt the need to be like a celebrity or Martha Stewart...these moms nowadays make real moms, especially the young new ones try so hard to be just like them. I've gone in Stiffani's comments or likes and her army of wanna be like her moms is nauseating. One girl on YT want that snoozy contraption for her baby, but didn't know how to afford it...how about swaddle your baby and hold it, like women had done for ages.🙄 The Stiffanis, Brittanis, Taras, etc of the world should be sent off to a deserted island somewhere. Annoying as f🌞ck.🤣

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Amelia Grace @ 12/7/2021, 15:52) 
    I love giving her a thumbs down.🤣 Wow she organized a pantry full of free food from Thrive Market. Why do those kids always have their nose in a screen, even the baby was staring at one in lap dog husband's IG story. I swear I'm glad my kids are older, I would be so unlike these fake moms nowadays...I never felt the need to be like a celebrity or Martha Stewart...these moms nowadays make real moms, especially the young new ones try so hard to be just like them. I've gone in Stiffani's comments or likes and her army of wanna be like her moms is nauseating. One girl on YT want that snoozy contraption for her baby, but didn't know how to afford it...how about swaddle your baby and hold it, like women had done for ages.🙄 The Stiffanis, Brittanis, Taras, etc of the world should be sent off to a deserted island somewhere. Annoying as f🌞ck.🤣

As a mom of a toddler with hopefully 🙏🏼 another on the way soon, I couldn’t want to be less like these idiots. I totally bought into it before kids though. I’m glad I smartened up! Lol. Seriously though I enjoyed watching all of the “baby hauls” and *some* of the birth vlogs (I work in healthcare so I already knew all the ins and outs and how dramatic and embellished the vlogs were). These morons always have the same speech: “today I’m showing you my baby essentials aka you absolutely need these things to survive” 🙄 *continues on to display all of the most expensive top of the line baby products sent to them for free*. “But you all don’t neeeeed this stuff, babies just need a loving family!”Bullshit. I quickly stopped turning to Instagram and YouTube because I would go broke trying to keep up. Everything these women do is for money and show and they truly could care less if they impact people positively or not. Never mind the delusional postpartum videos acting like they are so damaged yet showing off their flat stomachs two days later. Please. If I see another bathroom “pad in the mesh underwear” photo I’m going to lose it LOL. How is it these women never tear or have any birth complications either?! I swear they make it up. Ok end rant.

10.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her to do list in today's stories make it sound like she does SoOoOoO much. I do that much before I even go to work for the day. This woman wouldn't know hard work if it slapped her in the face and it's absolutely pathetic.

11.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62197549

1135 replies since 16/1/2020, 21:14   301896 views