Beauty and the Beastons: T.Beaston: Ovulating and proud of it!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    In today's IG there is a clip of Carter pushing over a tower of toys, and she's written that the best part is that he asked her to record it?

How sad is it that Carter already know to get his mother's attention she needs to be filming him?

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Spicylady @ 19/1/2020, 12:05) 
    Honestly they dont need added space, their house is big. If they were smart enough, that huge playroom should've been the boys bedroom and turn the formal livingroom that she said they not using into the playroom. Idk why she have an office when we seen her editing her vids in bed. I doubt if #4 is another girl, Tiff is going to have Ella share her room plus didnt she say in one of her video that she was going to redo the boys room? Well it's still the same.

🤔🤔hmmmm if it's true that Chris cheated, is that why he's always kissing her ass, praising her, hell he even label her desk with sexy hot wife...🙄🙄

I mean "big house" is relative. Ours is larger than theirs and if we got pregnant with #4 we would also move.

I honest to golly think shes faking the ttc thing. Shes gonna pretend to ttc, pretend to be upset when it "takes forever" & then get sponsors from like pre-seed and other ttc aids.

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I also think she's faking the TTC journey. If history has taught us anything she is very fertile and it's not so much a journey as a walk from the kitchen to the bedroom.

A sign she doesn't have an original thought in her head: The multitude of times a day is her IG nothing but screen shot of someone else's post. Totally unorginal and it's like she's a teenager scream...."see...someone like me!"

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Skimmed today's video.

Did she honest say what I hea? "the great thing about me is I have humility"

She's so uneducated that she doesn't realize by saying that, she just proved that she does not actually have any humility?

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I also believe she is faking TTC for views = money! I believe that she will decide to go for baby #4 based off of how well the fake TTC journey goes. If no one is as interested, or if the YT changes tanks the views, she will not go through with it.

And yes, the girl is fertile myrtle so she will be pregnant as soon as she sees the $$$ from the TTC Journey. Probably as soon as the money hits their bank account.

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    ahhh here we go...IG and typical t.beaston over reacting to a normal chlidhood fever -- the kind that if she was the RN she claims to have been she should have known about.

So...no mention of how her oldest got sick...again...I thought the new oil-life was going to kill all the germs?

7.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    OT but I didn't have another place to put this. I just saw Tara Henderson's latest video. I have never seen her mother before. I actually thought she might've even passed away because not only have I never seen her, she has never been mentioned. Yet Tara is very close with her father. She even made sure that he was around for the birth of her children. Usually this is something that you see between a mother and daughter. Does anybody know what's going on here?

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She mentioned her mom quite a bit when they lived in CA, she's a hairdresser that owns her own salon. Biggest laugh I got was the first time Tara had to pay to have her hair done in Texas...she had no idea how much money her mother was saving her by getting her hair done for free.

Over on the YTMommaDrama site there is a lot of speculation about Tara's mom. She and Tara's dad are still best friends, which is good. She is a workaholic and hadn't met Greyson yet, which was really sad. Tara was/is an addict that was addicted to opioids in her late teens and there is speculation that her and her mother's relationship suffered because of that....I have no idea if any of that is true.

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I can't figure out how to post a screen shot.....

But T.Beaston posted on Brittani Leach's IG tonight....it's a real talent to use the words asshole, fuck and Jesus all in the same sentence.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here it is
    Attached Image
    20200123_213717

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I still like Tiffani. I think she’s a little crazy. But I can still put up with her for some reason. Tbh I’m not sure why!

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can’t. How cAn you listen to her voice? It’s so monotone and dreary. Not inspiring me to clean at all. Sorry. If you don’t find yourself falling asleep to her more power to you.

13.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Garbage Turd @ 1/25/2020, 07:58 PM) 
    I still like Tiffani. I think she’s a little crazy. But I can still put up with her for some reason. Tbh I’m not sure why!

I had finally had enough of her weirdness when Crew Leach passed and she tried to crowd into the attention by directly donations away from the family created Go Fund Me into her own Venmo so she could "buy" them grubhub cards. There is no transparenc in Venmo, and who is she is funnel money away from the GFMe that the x-husband created that was going directly to the family?

Then she posted she was going to UNPLUG from her social media and spend time with her kids....and she LITERALLY typed that word on top of the photo of Crew on lifesupport, when the tone of the original post was about keeping Crew on life support to be able to donate his organs.

That's more than a moron...that's making a choice to be stupid.

14.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks for clearing that up, Clearly. Tara's hair always looks good. That explains some of her styling talents considering she isn't really into makeup or beauty.

Tiffani is still trash.

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I skimmed her "get it all done" video....let me get this straight.

This is her Sunday video, where she gets it all done so she doesn't have the Sunday Scaries, right?

Which is what parents with real jobs get, because they work outside the home (generally speaking) M-F.....

But it took her two days to do it all? And none of it was prep for the week except maybe making a big batch of soup?

Well, to quote Trey from Sex and the City: Alrighty then.

1135 replies since 16/1/2020, 21:14   301889 views