Beauty and the Beastons: T.Beaston: Ovulating and proud of it!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When I found Tiff I thought she had a neat and cute little play on a very unfortunate last name. I like how she dresses her kids to match and I like how well dressed the kids usually are. I really didn’t get her popularity until my husband asked me why I was watching a slutty blond frolic naked around her house. Then after scrolling thru her thumbnails it was clear. And it’s made 1000% worse by her husband taking every opportunity he can to “accidentally” show his wife’s tits on his family vlog...and Tiff just shrugging it off like what else would you expect from a topless tommy tippy cup?

Then there’s her cooking...
    She demonstrates how she washes her raw chicken and fish before cooking it🤢 THAT IS LITERALLY HOW YOU GET FOOD POISONING! Her family is constantly sick. I mean like non stop diarrhea from everyone in that house. Dogs too since they’re table fed. Every other video it seems that someone in that house has managed to shit on something. I mean she was supposedly a NICU nurse? How can someone with medical training not have the slightest idea how germs work? It takes a little more than tea tree oil to properly clean a house.

She cleans all the time and everything still looks so dirty. Her included. How is that possible? It’s almost like how she cooks all the time and all her food looks unappetizing. With all the practice, you’d think she’d improve. At least a little.

I do like her decorating. Whoever’s ideas she’s stealing...must have the most beautiful home. She’s no artist, however, and it shows when she’s trying to replicate said stolen ideas. The translation just isn’t there.

Basically I’m not sure how anyone in that family is alive...except Chris. I’m pretty sure he volunteers for all the bitch errands so he can sneak off to chick-fil-a for some good old fashioned gluten. I honestly don’t think he was/is cheating. Not with a woman at least. Just with hot meals and a clean shower. He looks like he prefers to shower at the gym. He’s a disgustingly small and creepy man. I find it hard to believe any woman would tolerate him...well who wasn’t obligated by kids and/or a marriage. I think that’s why Tiff has the same attitude. He’s a tiny little man without a job or any respect...he ain’t going nowhere.

It what’s been really driving me crazy is her constant depression. That clown of a husband needs to recognize that his wife is not okay and the last thing she needs is another baby. He’s too busy filming this train wreck to care about her mental health. She has been is a downward spiral ever since Chris got fired from his job. And she’s obviously desperate for money and fame with her Venmo stunt. I would be very surprised if she is even healthy enough to have a pregnancy in her 30s.

Phew! Rant over!😂

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think one more pregnancy will lead to her having a psychotic break. She's obviously bled her body dry by nursing until she has no nutrients left - she's skin and bone, and I don't care how much you self tan...we can tell you're anemically pale.

And that stuff the other night joking about showing her bloody tampon? That was so so so gross. It's not even funny, it's repulsive.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wildy Honest What Venmo stunt ? :67: I must have missed that. I sometimes get bored with her and quit watching!

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Daydreambeliever @ 1/31/2020, 11:34 AM) 
    Wildy Honest What Venmo stunt ? :67: I must have missed that. I sometimes get bored with her and quit watching!

Brittani Leach's ex-husband started a Go Fund Me when baby Crew was in the hospital, and that money went straight to the Leachs. T.Beaston started posting all over social media to send her money, to her Venmo instead and she would buy the Leach's grubhub certificates.

The problem with that is that when a person donates to a GoFundMe all donations are pushlished, at least the amounts, but with Venmo there is no way to know how much was donated vs how much was passed on. There was so much talk on the other gossip sites that tiffani skimmed money off the Venmo and kept it to herself.

I can't imagine anyone would be stupid enough to skim money, so I don't know that I believe that part....but she should have left well enough alone and just encouraged people to donate to the GoFundMe instead of inserting herself in the middle of a tragedy. It just made her look like she was grubbing for subs

5.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Cranky Pants is right. It was during the hectic holiday season so I’m sure a lot of people totally missed it.

Inserting herself into someone else’s...not only life, but technically business, especially for profit a during a tragedy is about as classless as it gets.

But I’m sure Tiff only kept the customary 10% off the top of that Venmo money. I mean you can’t expect her to go through all that work of sticking her nose in everyone’s business for free now.

I remember hearing some talk about them having to get work permits for the kids since they were making them film and the kids were technically earning money. Anyone else hear anything about work permits?

6.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    When and why did the little husband get fired?

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Their story is he quit to stay home and help her "run her business", other gossip sites are saying he got fired - I have no way of knowing what true, but I do think he's a stupid fool not to get another real job with insurance ASAP.

She was on full display last night on IG, directly calling out the exact stuff that is being said on gossip sites.

She is obviously a registered nurse (that has been proven) but I firmly believe she must have graduated last in her class because she spouts off the most uneducated advice to people. She's taking her health advice from The Medical Medium - who claims to get his information from ghosts and spirits. Yeah...OK?

There's just too many outrageous claims in last night's IG to even get into right now....she's obviously mentally ill and her husband is her #1 enabler.

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 3/2/2020, 06:40) 
    When and why did the little husband get fired?

It’s anyone’s guess really as to what really went down. After the fact, Tiff and him made it sound like Chris had been thinking about leaving his job for awhile to stay home and help Tiff with the kids. Tiff claims the kids are absolutely too much to handle alone, especially when she’s trying to film and make money. But Chris “quit” so suddenly & then they decided to remodel their house instead of moving...and of course now Chris is totally responsible for the family vlog channel...which soon after he took over the reigns, “accidentally” had footage of Tiffs tits. And in case you missed it, Tiff was kind enough to talk all about it, draw tons of attention to it and how it’s not the first and probably won’t be the last time it has happened and how it’s no big deal to her. This family is desperate for money... which leads me to believe Chris didn’t get a glowing recommendation from his previous employer & possibly could have been fired for something that will follow him around.

9.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    And she has taken down all her IG from last night? Having regrets I assume?

10.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wait. So he filmed her tits and put it on YouTube?!

I don't care how much money she may be raking in from exploiting her family and home life. I'm so sick of these "men" not working real jobs and putting all of their eggs in one basket. No self-respecting husband and father would stop working a job that provides security and stability in favor of staying home and becoming a full-time famewhore. Yet the majority of these clowns seem totally fine with putting all of the pressure on their wife's "career" moves and riding her coattails. It's embarrassing!

And if memory serves, even when Tiffani was still working as a nurse, she was only on something like one shift a month. So many people in my family are full-time nurses and they would agree that being this casual is not going to contribute anything.

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I personally believe she was the person that pushed the wheelchairs to/from X-ray. I hope to Gawd no one trusted her with actual patient care.

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 3/2/2020, 22:22) 
    I personally believe she was the person that pushed the wheelchairs to/from X-ray. I hope to Gawd no one trusted her with actual patient care.

You would be SHOCKED how many RNs are actually complete incompetent idiots. Depending on the practice most RNs are basically medical scribes that also take vitals but that’s about the extent of it.
    I think she’s said at one point that she used to work in the NICU where her lack of competency could easily be hidden considering most NICUs hold a 2 patient per nurse max whereas a typical adult ward would have about 3 RNs per 20 patients

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah Chris supposedly didn’t notice Tiffs tits out in one of the scenes and he felt just SO BAD...please. People were supposedly blowing up their DMs to let them know about the “accident”...I’ve never personally seen these “nip slips” (yes slips as in plural. Tiff was happy to point out that this wasn’t the first time) since I usually don’t watch their family vlogs, and when I do, I’m not clicking to watch it the instant it’s live...but then Tiff makes sure her sad sacks get their 15 seconds of shame. She goes on about “Chris feels so bad” “He obviously didn’t do it on purpose” “I honestly don’t think it’s a big deal” “They’re just breasts” “He worked so hard to edit it and re-upload...please go watch he does an amazing job”...It’s so disgustingly staged! She already goes out of her way to not wear very much in the first place, you’d think she’d take the hint that people aren’t interested. I just cant decide who’s idea I think it was originally...but if I had to guess I’d say Chris. The timing with his “decision” to not work anymore...is suspicious to say the least. I know I stumbled onto an online gossip page about the Beastons where someone who claimed to know the family personally and was dishing out the tea. Like a friend of a sister or a neighbor or classmate or something. Anyone else find it? I forgot to bookmark😐

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Catching up on her IG....so....now she claims to be an empath?

15.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Not all nurses are created equal. Tiffani strikes me as a junior college, small town hospital variety.

1135 replies since 16/1/2020, 21:14   301888 views