ThisIs37WithNoHusbandAtThatTimeLikeJen Pt. 123

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It serves Jen right that Donny is less than adorable.
    I remember when Grace (also not adorable) was born she made that Christmas ornament with Grace's face in the middle looking like an alien.
    I felt at the time that she did it as a little jab to Emily, since Grace was the first born and Jen was most likely struggling with infertility at the time.
    It was her way of magnifying to the entire internet the fact that Emily's baby was not cute, probably thinking in the back of her mind that her and Don's spawn would be SOOOO much cuter.
    Sorry Jen!

2.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 2/1/2020, 10:29 PM) 
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 2/1/2020, 07:26 PM) 
    I think those two children look practically identical.

Can't wait till he's shoving the camera in his face and sticking his tongue out, too.

did you ever tell us which of those pics was Donny and which was CC?

Both are TheeThee.

The one that folks guessed was Dalani was actually TheeThee's BibbidyBobbidyBoop make-over. lol

3.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    One of her craft room/office organization videos popped up on my rec. feed and I gotta say - that would have made an excellent playroom for the kiddos. She hardly used it because it was always such a disaster and housed so much crap.

4.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Poopsie @ 2/1/2020, 10:42 PM) 
    I remember when Grace (also not adorable) was born she made that Christmas ornament with Grace's face in the middle looking like an alien.
    I felt at the time that she did it as a little jab to Emily, since Grace was the first born and Jen was most likely struggling with infertility at the time.
    It was her way of magnifying to the entire internet the fact that Emily's baby was not cute, probably thinking in the back of her mind that her and Don's spawn would be SOOOO much cuter.
    Sorry Jen!

I loved that horrible ornament.
    I wonder if it still makes an appearance on Emily's tree every year? lol

ETA: That is not Grace in the thumbnail.

5.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 2/1/2020, 10:51 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 2/1/2020, 10:29 PM) 
    did you ever tell us which of those pics was Donny and which was CC?

Both are TheeThee.

The one that folks guessed was Dalani was actually TheeThee's BibbidyBobbidyBoop make-over. lol

:jawdrop:

I always thought the kids had a few similarities but overall didn't look that much alike. maybe I take it back though :lol:

6.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 2/1/2020, 12:40 PM) 
    I hate Ok boomer. It's just as insulting as making fun Millenials. Listening to Boomers and Millennials tear in to each other is tiring. Every generation shits on the younger generation. It's happened since the beginning of time. Meanwhile my Generation X is ignored as usual. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

At least we all agree that Donny is not a cute baby.

My generation's catchphrase was "Don't trust anyone over 30". The thing with that though was that 31 is still young so it wasn't as insulting as saying, "OK, Boomer". I wasn't aware that Millennials hated Boomers until that "Ok, Boomer" meme. It's clueless, dismissive, and discriminatory. Boomers aren't a monolithic group. For example, guess who created the Internet: Boomers.

I realize this post will not be liked but I had to say it because what's going on with this "OK, Boomer" is pretty destructive IMHO.

7.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Bakers, I feel like I must admit what I’ve been doing all day, but I’m scared! Let me preface this with the fact that I have the flu and have been sick in bed, ok, here goes. I’ve been watching Myhousewifelife vlogs from 2012, ALL DAY! Omg!!! I need help! I can’t stop! It’s like a train wreck I can’t look away! I am irrationally irritated because Jen just went to Walmart (gasp) and then she said that she doesn’t like going there because she doesn’t like how that store makes her feel! She said she knows they carry much the same things as Target but she doesn’t like the layout or maybe the lighting but she gets out of there as fast as she can! I hate her and now I hate myself because I solder on watching!

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 1/2/2020, 06:28) 
    QUOTE (ThunderCunt @ 1/31/2020, 09:19 PM) 
    She posted a HBD to Donny in her stories. Maybe she IS reading here.

I'll never understand people posting HBD on a social media platform that the birthday person doesn't even use. I guess maybe for a kid it's to announce to other people that it's their birthday.

But I see some of my facebook friends wish their spouses HBD on FB, and the spouse doesn't even see the birthday wish. And then a whole bunch of other people pile on with HBD wishes, and the birthday person doesn't even see all this. Isn't it more special and thoughtful to wish the birthday person HBD in person?

Maybe I'm too old for social media. I'm on another message board being dragged for happening to be a boomer.

I'll be in a rocking chair on my porch yelling at kids to keep off my lawn if anybody's looking for me.

In a millennial and I hate this too! My husband isn’t on SM and I don’t post anything about birthdays, etc. I have a sister in law who makes these elaborate posts with pictures. I think she does it to prove she’s thoughtful.

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KittyOfLeisure @ 2/1/2020, 11:03 PM) 
    My generation's catchphrase was "Don't trust anyone over 30". The thing with that though was that 31 is still young so it wasn't as insulting as saying, "OK, Boomer". I wasn't aware that Millennials hated Boomers until that "Ok, Boomer" meme. It's clueless, dismissive, and discriminatory. Boomers aren't a monolithic group. For example, guess who created the Internet: Boomers.

I realize this post will not be liked but I had to say it because what's going on with this "OK, Boomer" is pretty destructive IMHO.

And also:

Turn on. Tune in. Drop out.

Good times. Good times.

10.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m Gen X. My son is Gen Z. I “OK Boomer” him all the time when he’s being crabby. He hates it :snickering:

11.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KittyOfLeisure @ 2/1/2020, 11:03 PM) 
    My generation's catchphrase was "Don't trust anyone over 30". The thing with that though was that 31 is still young so it wasn't as insulting as saying, "OK, Boomer". I wasn't aware that Millennials hated Boomers until that "Ok, Boomer" meme. It's clueless, dismissive, and discriminatory. Boomers aren't a monolithic group.

and neither are millennials...the group boomers were damn near constantly putting down. god forbid anyone get sick of that and come back with a dismissive response ;)

but I think we've beaten this generation topic to death once already

also it's longchamp. I guess :D

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen, do something. We are discussing generations again. :lol:

Joking aside, I’m very surprised that she posted nothing of him on his birthday. A current pic, not a flashback. So weird, especially because, sadly, he seems to be her favorite.

13.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It must be Don's weekend.

14.     +22   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Poopsie @ 1/2/2020, 22:42) 
    Sorry Jen!

JEN NEVER STRUGGLED WITH FERTILIY! :fist-shake:

15.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 2/1/2020, 02:37 PM)
    Light a candle (she has plenty!)

There was a candle burning in her background.

It's scent was 'Desperation'

I could smell it from here.

:7043: :hearty-laugh:

All I’m going to add to the generation talk is I’m in Gen X but my mom always tells me I was born in the wrong generation. I have a split soul that is equal parts hippie and princess. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon So much inner turmoil.

920 replies since 29/1/2020, 00:10   131288 views