Status
    Anonymous
    As requested :)

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thanks! I need to catch up on her videos. She’s been engaged, dumped, live in boyfriend, dumped, engaged within just a few years. I’m not sure what her current status is but the whole thing was super weird. She thinks she’s very important. Does anyone else watch this bilingual boss babe? 🤣

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She was dumped again. This time it was a bow-legged, old, community college instructor who was fluent in 'word salad' and used a cardboard box as a tv stand. O, how the mighty have continued to fall. What a shitshow.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I love your description!

5.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Elle Florence is such a trainwreck. :1485540604: That Rick dude was scraping the bottom of the barrel. He was just as insufferable as she was. I still cannot believe they were going to get married.

Lattes & Literature video: Her lisp is really noticeable in this video from the very beginning (just watch the first minute). Seems like it's gotten worse lately. And newsflash: she doesn't actually read literature. Has she ever?

On her clothing haul, the first comment I see is asking if she's thought about going to therapy. Posted a week ago & it already has 79 likes. No shit, Sherlock.

She's got to be moving to Seattle for a dude, right? Why even go there temporarily? Why not just stay in Hawaii with mummy dearest who will pay for everything?

6.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm so happy there is a thread for her at the Bakery! :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

What an absolute train wreck she is. I can't stand her pomposity. She acts like she is an authority on life and style when her life is a total mess and her style is abysmal.

7.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That Rick guy was a massive downgrade from all her previous boyfriends. He was below average in brains and looks yet so full of himself. I also found him very creepy. :yucky: I stopped watching her videos when he came in the picture.

When even a loser like that dumps her, it's the definition of rock bottom.

8. Landyn's One Eye
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Yay!!! I'm glad someone started a page for Elle.

I might be crazy, but I'm not 100% convinced Rick dumped her. She was down when she was dumped by Joe. This time, she seems like she's been set free.

That guy was so freakin' weird. Do you guys read GG? He actually signed up and commented on there when they were dating.

9.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I lurk on her GG thread but that sodding site is down a lot for me so, I miss a lot of posts. That's why I'm glad we have a thread here so I can finally snark on her.

I recently saw the screenshot of Rick's original post. What an unbelievably cringe word salad. I can't believe he claimed he was not married and divorced! I'll have to find the screenshot from GG and post here so everyone can see what he said. It was so embarrassing.

IMO, she was definitely dumped, judging by the post he made on his IG (posted on GG) announcing the end of the engagement and by what Elle said and didn't say in her video where she announced it. If she had dumped him, she would have definitely said so clearly.

10.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I found it! Rick's post on GG. I don't know when he posted it originally, but someone on GG posted it last month.

:crying:

IMG_4177

11. Landyn's One Eye
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 11/2/2020, 23:09) 
    I lurk on her GG thread but that sodding site is down a lot for me so, I miss a lot of posts. That's why I'm glad we have a thread here so I can finally snark on her.

I recently saw the screenshot of Rick's original post. What an unbelievably cringe word salad. I can't believe he claimed he was not married and divorced! I'll have to find the screenshot from GG and post here so everyone can see what he said. It was so embarrassing.

IMO, she was definitely dumped, judging by the post he made on his IG (posted on GG) announcing the end of the engagement and by what Elle said and didn't say in her video where she announced it. If she had dumped him, she would have definitely said so clearly.

You’re probably right. They both are just so weird. She was miserable with him for sure.

Not sure why she’s in Seattle temporarily while job hunting in Vancouver.

12.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She was definitely miserable in Florida with downgrade Rick. She just wanted to get married and anyone with a pulse would do basically so, she was prepared to settle with him.

This is why it's so embarrassing that she got dumped even by him!

13. Landyn's One Eye
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 11/2/2020, 23:30) 
    I found it! Rick's post on GG. I don't know when he posted it originally, but someone on GG posted it last month.

:crying:

IMG_4177

It wasn’t too terribly long after they started dating.

Well, the engagement wasn’t too long after they started dating, either :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

If she even mentions a new man, she’s gonna get torn to shreds.

14.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I read Elle's thread on GG from time to time (it's so active!) so I'm glad we have one here now. I was actively reading it when Rick made that post defending Elle. I was dead from laughing. He's a piece of work too.

If I were her mom I would have been attempting to talk some sense into her in between their trips to the Cheesecake Factory or wherever they eat. (didn't watch the video)

I still cannot believe Elle hauled all of her shit to Florida -- and then on top of that had the nerve to "fix up" the house. She's so delusional.

Girl needs therapy. How does she not see that she's the common denominator in this string of getting dumped?

Also she should be thanking her lucky stars that she didn't get pregnant, as much as she thinks she wants a baby, because that would have tied her to this loser for all eternity, marriage or not.

Edited by Gossip Rags to Riches - 2/11/2020, 07:55 PM

15. Landyn's One Eye
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Elle reminds me of a friend of mine. She’s 53. On her 4th husband. Can’t live without a man in her life. Every single time she’s with a guy, she reinvents herself to whatever he’s into. Like Elle, she won’t see that doing that never works.

578 replies since 29/1/2020, 01:17   115188 views