FoolyLiving: Where we all Lie & Pretend that Raf has The Autism, just to con folks out of their last dime- Part 36

Scammin’ patreons and runnin’ from the law since 2013

« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thread title credit goes to MayaD :thumbs-up:

2. Konawoof
        +25   Like  

User deleted

They've known about the septic issue since they moved in. They cried broke about it last year. Have them been saving/budgeting for it? Guess not. All the shit they've brought into the house is more important than putting the money aside.

No mention of Zeb's makeover. Spending all that money on the makeover of the porch that didn't need a makeover (yet) when the money should/could have been put aside for the septic.

They really need to get their priorities straight.

They are hopeless and need to just get off the youtube platform.

3.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

Bravo! MayaD!

:clapping-hands-above-head-smile

4.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    am sure zeb is used to a life of disappointments and let downs from his horrible mother
    bet she already told him "we's gotta do some fixin' on the septic tank so big momma can't filll your tin shed with all the moldy crap I bought
    (really for myself) at the goodwill "
    he was probably relieved she wasnt going to put her hillbilly swamp momma decorator crap in his shed!

remember the vlog she did shortly after they were supposed to have juts moved in the swamp trailer, where she was fake crying and said we juts found out it will cost $12,000 to fix the septic tank!
    ok that was a year ago, they spent way more than that on all that crap and hadar power sprayers and trampolines and $400 electric cars for the kids, well for abby gale! so where is that car ,how come no appearances in her lame ass vlogs???

hope alot of the people who send them $$ and crap are connecting the dots and seeing that she is a complete idiot first of all,has NO idea how to manage money or plan or budget or save etc,and her priorities are fucked up!
    so they juts spent money to fix up that stupid carport ,now she says it will be a bedroom??? so more wasted money!
    guess it is easy to waste when you dont have to earn it yourself and you think all you have to do is go online with more fake crying and the dummies will juts send you more, maybe some real idiots will, but hope more than those idiots will see this scam BS liar for what she is and
    start watching other you tubers for thier "family vlogging "fix
    there are 1000's of them out there, cuz everyone thinks they are you tube stars today!
    who in their right mind would let their kid sleep over at that nasty place with the pedo and the abuser???
    decent responsible parents juts dont send their kid off to a strangers house to spend the night
    they dont know any parents, cuz she is so happy tp mention any "friends" or contact with other humans that she would have mentioned it !
    the other parents would check them out and what they would find once they type thier names in would have them running for the hills!
    she juts tells rafael stuff like that to give him a glimmer of hope to keep him working and bringing the $$ in, will take him few more let downs til he gets where zeb is and used to it and her making promises that they know will never be kept

5. Hadarmakesmepuke
        +28   Like  

User deleted

Andrea no one attacks you we call you out on your and Hadar bullshit lies and abuse of children.until you admit your lies .admit hadar was 15 you groomed him online.admit he abused raphael. Admit you self diagnose your kids. Admit you abandoned zeb ,you should have went back to the us with him all you did was complain how awful isreal was. I can go on all day with a list of your lies and abuse.

6.     +25   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Today was a obvious ploy to explain away what's said here,all she did is whine,people don't tune in for that shit,she has wasted so much money the septic should have been a priority,what if it finally bursts or rots thru,ewww

7.     +24   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I dont give a fuck if Andrea doesnt like us being negative about her 'life'. Most people share the details she does with a therapist, life coach, or spiritual advisor. You dont like the criticism Andrea, then #getajob, #getabob, and get off YouTube. :7043:

8. Hadarmakesmepuke
        +27   Like  

User deleted

If Andreas father inlaw in Isreal just finished getting all their supposed finances in order there why dont they use the money from the car he sold for them for their septic that is overflowing from all Andreas big massive krispy kreme dumps?? Andreaa you and your family are nooooot happy every vlog you or hadar whine or complain about something

Always play the victim yet you AND Hadar victimize your kids and scam for money

9.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I can’t believe the SEPTIC hasn’t been repaired, can you imagine the smell!! the yard always looks grey , Abigail barefooted walking the crap inside!! The smell in the house must be horrible!
    🍩🍩🍩🥓🥓🥓🌭🌭🌭🥩🥩🥩 this is what’s filling the Septic! 😂

10.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    75EAAB0F-7C71-4633-9486-07EDE6C6DD39

31227D0E-25B9-4C3C-BC60-327A64FAF7C1

5AF694E1-4173-414A-9FD0-B425933CF1DC

89881EAA-96E6-4F64-B020-1FF6B1B7AB0B

2D8828B8-658B-40BF-A8A1-4FBF17BB5E5E

Trust me, thing, NO ONE thinks you’re a beauty guru :hearty-laugh:

On a much more serious note, I am a little uncomfortable with her inviting Raffy L’s friends over for a sleepover. Knowing her past with grooming a young boy, I’d be EXTREMELY concerned. :sneaky_smiley_emoticon:

Where is the donkey? He has been missing in a few vlogs. My guess is that Hadarsehole is in Israel mooching off money off of his father to bring home to momma. :show_me_the_money_smiley_emotic

A30BB50C-C3BD-4B74-BAF7-F2512B7F00C6

11.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QueenCoco211
    :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

12.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Queencoco
    :7043:

13.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (QueenCoco211 @ 11/2/2020, 20:36) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11229875/...EDE6C6DD39.jpeg)

31227D0E-25B9-4C3C-BC60-327A64FAF7C1

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11229875/...25933CF1DC.jpeg)

89881EAA-96E6-4F64-B020-1FF6B1B7AB0B

2D8828B8-658B-40BF-A8A1-4FBF17BB5E5E

Trust me, thing, NO ONE thinks you’re a beauty guru :hearty-laugh:

On a much more serious note, I am a little uncomfortable with her inviting Raffy L’s friends over for a sleepover. Knowing her past with grooming a young boy, I’d be EXTREMELY concerned. :sneaky_smiley_emoticon:

Where is the donkey? He has been missing in a few vlogs. My guess is that Hadarsehole is in Israel mooching off money off of his father to bring home to momma. :show_me_the_money_smiley_emotic

A30BB50C-C3BD-4B74-BAF7-F2512B7F00C6

COMEDY GOLD!!! TOO BAD YOU'RE PROBABLY RIGHT!! I NEEDED THAT LAUGH!!

:yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

14.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I kinda felt bad for Rafael when he said he’s like to have kids over for their birthday. Kid only knows what they expose him to so far.
    I wonder if Life with Jackie knows about Andrea. Hmmm...

In a vlog back a few Hadar was asking him if the teacher had talked to him about anything. Then goes on to ask what they’d talk about. Hadar probably interrogates Raf after school everyday just to make sure he doesn’t squeal about their lives or how he’s treated.

15.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    hope rafael knows inside he is smarter than daddy dumb-dumb and tells him whatever he thinks he wants to hear , and IS talking to teachers and telling them stuff!

892 replies since 11/2/2020, 16:39   68175 views