FoolyLiving: Where we all Lie & Pretend that Raf has The Autism, just to con folks out of their last dime- Part 36

Scammin’ patreons and runnin’ from the law since 2013

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Screenshot of asscholl Hoedar looking to Rafael ..

Forgot to attach with above post....
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20200220-121332_YouTube

2.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I don't look at thier video cuz they disgust me to see those 2 in action lying and scamming and I found both repulsive to look at
    Read today here that abbey gale was stroking fat-dar's face in a weird way
    Maybe he has pillow over his groin area for another reason
    We have seen dumb-dar pitch a tent before wrestling with abbey gale
    And the photo proof !

3.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This makes me so desperately sad for Abigail, look how utterly uncomfortable she looks in her own body, not helped by the awful skin tight clothing. She is 3 years old for god sake, how can "parents" let their child get like this. I understand genetics play a big part, and obviously some children have medical issues that mean they gain/carry excess weight, but these two vile cretins have forced her to become overweight. It's abuse, downright cruel. I can only imagine the amount of strain and physical damage this type of weight puts on a child of Abigails age.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot 2020-02-20 at 23.08.43

4.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hoedar made it a point to look at the cam and tell viewers this is not a setup...

Kids can lie ....but they can't hide it...

If that scene was as Hoedar wants viewers to believe...that he sits with Rafael as a regular routine .

First...they never filmed this topic before....nor talked about it...

Secondly Abi is certainly not happy....

She did anything to distract asscholl Hoedar from talking to Rafael...

Whenever Hoedar said Rafael name ...the grimace was on...

At one point...they stop and jump skip when she was with grimace....

When they come back...she gives Andrea that look....

When that didn't work...she's starts touching ....caressing... Hoedar...

When she stuck her fingers in his ear....he made a face...viewers can interpret from looking at him...

When she starts to caress the back of her fathers head....Andrea moves to get a full on view of what she's doing....

How inappropriate is this scene!!!

The child is intentionally trying to sabotage the situation because it involves Rafael....

No repsect... no boundaries towards her brother...

Andrea doesn't say anything....she zooms in on her....Abiz recognition of how her mother is reacting to what she's doing ....is telling her "its ok"....

Asscholl Hoedar doesn't say anything...he only looked to her when she put her fingers in his ear...he said "excuse me!" The tone...his facial expression told Abi it's ok...

In fact she got up and continued to do touch him with intent to distract him...

The child is almost 4...how is she ever going to know what's wrong...or right. .empathy...respect...boundaries....if they refuse to parent her....

If that was Rafael ....if Rafael intentionally tried to distract asscholl Hoedar while he's talking on cam...Hoedar would punish him severely...

We've seen when Rafael was YOUNGER than Abi...when Rafael was walking around NOT MAKING ANY NOISE....nor tried to distract or get attention....when he walked a few steps with a styrofoam cylinder....

The boy was sick for 3 weeks without Drs attention...they later took him to a dr and he was diagnosed with a severe ear infection....

Hoedar intentionally humiliated....insulted....
    Scared....yelled at Rafael...and made the boy stand with legs spread apart...head down....hands behind back from the vlog time was over 15 minutes...

Imagine...or remember when baby Rafael nibbled on Hoedar's shirt...

Hoedar grabbed him ..pointed his finger in his face and yelled at him...Hoedar went on and on yelling at him while Andrea filmed and laughed like the maniac she is. ..

Rafael sees this today....he sees all the behavioral things that Abi does and gets away with....he knows he'd be severely punished for all the things she does...

Remember when Andrea said in a recent vlog Rafael is NOT allowed to ask to play the game switch...then she said they don't want him asking for things...he knows he's not allowed....

The boy cannot ask for a snack...yet Abi can sneak into the kitchen when no one is looking a STEAL the candy that she knows is for Rafaels school teacher....

Andrea filmed it when Abi saw the chocolate and with her demanding tone wanted the dog chocolate ..Andrea told her is was for his teacher ..

Rafael sees all the favoritism...they throw it in his face constantly...and intentionally....

These two are narcissistic parents who have intentionally created sibling rivalry....

Again...in today's vlog...and Andrea just posted a questionnaire for viewers to give feedback indicating she wants to improve her channel...in fact she wrote...please help is improve our channel...

Then she films this!!

And Hoedar lies yet again...why for what reason ...he didn't have to point out that this "is not a setup"....the idiot really is so ignorant and uneducated he thinks viewers cannot see that Abi was manipulative and trying to sabotage the situation....the girl doesn't love nor respect her brother....

Andrea knows this....Hoedar has said it many times...how they can't stay together...their not good together...and so on...he's pointed this out many times using many different phrases....

This is why Andrea posts all the screenshots of them together and writes...best friends....Abi cares about Rafael...Abi helps Rafael with his OCD...she's the best thing that happened to him ...shes the best therapy for his OCD meltdowns...

Todays vlog just proved yet again....Hoedar is condescending towards his son....he mocks him...he wants to show all he's smarter than his 7 yr old son....

In fact...not only did Hoedar enjoy that his little soldier was trying to sabotage the scene about Rafael....he also did...he turned the entirety onto himself...he made it about himself...

Andrea did the samething....standing there zooming in on her little soldier as she intentionally tried to interrupt....Andrea also was happy about it...

Her actions gave praise to Abi....she didn't have to say anything...Abi looking to Andrea...and Andrea moving...walking over to get a full on view as she inappropriately fondled her father....

Andrea and Hoedar have destroyed their sons true identity....

They continue to do so...the have stunted Rafael's development all for the purpose of accommodating their little soldier....

Asscholl Hoedar your soldier gave you up in today's scene when you lied and told all that "it's not a setup"...

I don't like giving clues as to how and what...or why the abuse is seen ...but this one is for you asscholl...

If you had a "routine" daily...nightly ...where you sit down with your son and go over his homework...and help him with it...as you indicated....

Look up the word "routine"...your soldier wouldn't have a what your momi Andrea refers to as a meltdown...

Your little soldier would not intentionally interrupt you ....she didn't like it...she wasn't having it...you and your momi Andrea have chosen not to parent your little soldier....

One day...if you let your son have some mind left...he will see those older vlogs how you severely punished him just for a few steps...with no warning....not one word to tell the boy to stop...you went for his jugular many times...this is only one of many FLASH BACK moments as an example....

You and your momi Andrea both have said you don't want to cuddle your son...you never held him...nurtured him...

Remember when he wasn't yet one years old and you called him a "jerk" and you told your momi he's "acting immature " he didn't understand you then...but he will see it one day...

You never nurtured your son...you said you "want him to act like an adult not a baby" again at that time he was one yrs old....

Andrea you said Hoedar didn't understand...that he was too young and didn't "get it"...

Does he want Abi acting like an adult too...how inappropriate is it for your 3 yr old girl to touch her father the way she did while you filmed her....

You BOTH read the long and many posts in back chapters here regarding this very subject....along with many screenshots of 2 and 3 year old Abi jumping....and moving back and forth on your lap!!! The screenshots are posted here of you Hoedar getting up off the couch...and what you tried to hide...

The screenshots are posted of you with your hand up her ....cooch....of you looking at her with a tent while sitting....there's so many more....

It's onething to have her he your soldier...and to sabotage her brother intentionally....

It's another when there's clear display of inappropriate behavior....

You and Andrea don't want to parent her ....that's a given....but...you need to stop this ....you have crossed the line too many times....

When she gets a few years older and becomes boy crazy...that's all on you and Andrea...maybe that's why Andrea wants her to over eat...because she knows...she's been there...she's done that....she's knows being obese...that's the only way to prevent it....

This is asscholl Hoedar...look to him...
    Attached Image
    20200220_152510

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This screenshot follows the above...
    Attached Image
    20200220_152521

6.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Watch “Watch Your PeePee” - says it all 😡

7.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I don't know what is worse in that last scene shot
    Scammy "hot " orange roots
    Scammy massive legs ,no way!!!!!!!!! You are even an extra large more like 3x
    Or Abby gale large pot belly hanging over her WAY too tigh pants seeing her private parts through the front of pants
    This is what they edit and out onto vlogs ,obviously they think it is acceptable to show your daughter that way in those pants
    And that they are proud of their nasty looks and way of life, just nasty nasty Peole they are

Funny now scammy tying her hair back after amou t of comments here to pull it back
    We like when you surrender scammy and do stuff commented on here lol!!!!

8.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Andrea stretches out her stretchy pants so much that you can actually see the flesh tone of her skin underneath. She’s still gaining weight and if Hadar isn’t seeing it well, he is either blind or dumb. Germine

9.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I know this is completely off topic however I could not find a thread on this family. 1000 roots is a youtube family and they popped up on my suggestion vlogs. YouTube are disgusting, if that is not child abuse, I do not know what is. The children look like concentration camp victims and two of them are losing or have lost their hair. Theybsay it is due to an autoimmune system.They are filthy. Get very little food. Do not go to school. Learn only the bible. Worse of all they before they started this cult type living they were not religious.

10.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lizzieindi....

I too have seen 1000's of Roots. I don't know what's up with them but I certainly couldn't live like that! The second family that lives in the yurt is scary! Their one child needs to go to the eye doctor, he is Very cross eyed! They make the Fooly's look like they are living in the Taj Mahal!!!

:nervous:

11.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Germine

OMG. I didnt make it to the end of the Fools last vlog, so this is the first time I am seeing Abi in this outfit. It is obscene. SBM, I agree with you and everyone else on this. No sane parent would put up video of their daughter looking like this. You can see her belly and God forbid her genitals through those leggings. Shame on you, you nasty nasty parents for doing that to Abi. At the worst, you are sexualizing your daughter. At the best, you are humiliating her by showing the outline of her genitals. If a classmate finds this later in life they may never let her hear the end of it. When I went to school camel toe was a no no. Middle school girls in particular can be vicious about it. Get it together and be cautious of how you portray your precious daughter on the internet. Please.

🤬

12.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Rosey Posey
    I was beyond shocked. I meant an autoimmune disease. The little boy losing his hair looks so ill. Nothing online says anything of abuse, however even if you live off the land you can keep your children clean and feed them well. They make money from youtube so I don't get it. Also they are filthy. The only think worse than witnessing Abi being overweight is seeing how malnourished those kids look just awful

13. Onlythetruth
        +11   Like  

User deleted

heiisthenarcissisticdaddie

You are right on all the things done to Rafael. It’s sometimes hard to watch but it does serve to reinforce the horrible things

That poor child had lived through at the hands of his parents. :big-drooling-smiley-emoticon

Thanks so much for your hard work in researching the Foolies and sharing. :7043::

14. Onlythetruth
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Twirly Squirrely

I agree w/your comment. Even if the teachers get CPS involved there may not be much done. The Foolies have spent years perfecting their own special brand of lying and hiding the evidence. There is no way on this green earth Andrea is a size 12, a large or even extra large. She must be looking in magic mirrors and reading the clothing tags wrong or LYING. There is an older video (I will try to find it) where she is filming herself in front of her magic mirror in the bedroom. She’s wearing a long black dress, shape wear and doing modeling stances. It was filmed in the last house they lived in before they left Israel. After modeling a bit,, she walks outside to the patio and she looks twice the size she did while filming in the mirror. I think when she finds a warped mirror that makes her look smaller she snaps it up. That’s why she has so many mirrors everywhere. Also, in that last house in Israel, she has a huge mirror outside on the patio! How vane can one person be?

15.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anne Jay @ 21/2/2020, 12:48) 
    Germine

OMG. I didnt make it to the end of the Fools last vlog, so this is the first time I am seeing Abi in this outfit. It is obscene. SBM, I agree with you and everyone else on this. No sane parent would put up video of their daughter looking like this. You can see her belly and God forbid her genitals through those leggings. Shame on you, you nasty nasty parents for doing that to Abi. At the worst, you are sexualizing your daughter. At the best, you are humiliating her by showing the outline of her genitals. If a classmate finds this later in life they may never let her hear the end of it. When I went to school camel toe was a no no. Middle school girls in particular can be vicious about it. Get it together and be cautious of how you portray your precious daughter on the internet. Please.

🤬

Unfortunately, this is what those filthy parents want...nasty uncle Toms drooling over their little girl :enraged-smiley-emoticon: . I hate them. I was shocked when she said that she’d be putting up patreon exclusive videos of the little girl. Basically, pay to watch the little girl in revealing clothing. Sick pigs! WTF is the law :fist-shake:

892 replies since 11/2/2020, 16:39   68175 views