FoolyLiving: Where we all Lie & Pretend that Raf has The Autism, just to con folks out of their last dime- Part 36

Scammin’ patreons and runnin’ from the law since 2013

« Older   Newer »

1. Onlythetruth
        +12   Like  

User deleted

MayaD

Thanks MayaD. That was a disgusting video. Poor baby was crying at the start but we never find out why. She lets him eat unsweetened chocolate powder, batter with raw eggs and let’s him around hot pans. Then, poor baby is so hungry he goes in to the fridge and gets. Some sliced meat out and stuffs his mouth with it, she tells him he’s bad.poor thing was so hungry. Then, she leaves him in his high chair to feed himself and he falls asleep with his dinner sitting there. It’s 8:30 at night, she’s plopped on the couch neglecting him as Hoedar films him. So I guess he gets put to sleep without dinner and the stupid mother keeps calling him narcoleptic and picks that for the title. She’s a narcissistic idiot.

2.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    In today's vlog Scamdrea feeds the kids pineapple chia bars which Abigail doesn't like and Rafael says he halfway likes. Scamdrea says it smells good and what does she do? Makes Abigail eat it anyway even though she obviously hates it. Wonderful thing to do to an overweight kid. 🤬 She is setting Abigail up for eating disorders.

She cooks 11 I counted possibly 12 turkey burgers and she states they ate them all with a mishmash of boxed mac n cheese. Seriously 11 turkey burgers at one meal for 2 adults and 2 kids. 😲

Walaaaa Abigails hair stim is back. Mommee and she have a very scripted conversation about it. 🙄 Abigail likes to put her hair across her upper lip of course-kids like to pretend they have mustaches. My kids do it all the time with different stuff and this is what I think Abigail is doing. Shes not getting comfort for it or stimulating herself.

3. Onlythetruth
        +11   Like  

User deleted

heiisthenarcissisticdaddie

When that didn't work...she's starts touching ....caressing... Hoedar...

When she stuck her fingers in his ear....he made a face...viewers can interpret from looking at him...

When she starts to caress the back of her fathers head....Andrea moves to get a full on view of what she's doing....

How inappropriate is this scene!!!

VERY, VERY, inappropriate. The kid does not realize what’s going on. Where did she learn that? Why doesn’t her mother say something? It’s so wrong, so very wrong.

4.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anne Jay @ 21/2/2020, 12:48) 
    Germine

OMG. I didnt make it to the end of the Fools last vlog, so this is the first time I am seeing Abi in this outfit. It is obscene. SBM, I agree with you and everyone else on this. No sane parent would put up video of their daughter looking like this. You can see her belly and God forbid her genitals through those leggings. Shame on you, you nasty nasty parents for doing that to Abi. At the worst, you are sexualizing your daughter. At the best, you are humiliating her by showing the outline of her genitals. If a classmate finds this later in life they may never let her hear the end of it. When I went to school camel toe was a no no. Middle school girls in particular can be vicious about it. Get it together and be cautious of how you portray your precious daughter on the internet. Please.

🤬

I thought the same thing kiddie camel toe no little girls pictures/videos should ever be shown like that-in fact I would delete that in home photos. The thought of the pervo uncles getting off on that nauseated me. 🤮 A mother protects her daughter not pimps her out for views and cash 🤬

5. Onlythetruth
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Germine

Wow, that is such a shame, the size of that little girls’ belly trapped between some humongous legs. Andreas legs are getting bigger every day.

Then the other picture with Rafael looking over totally puzzled. Like, what the heck?

Weird family Dynamics. Poor Abi, I feel so sorry for her, having her mother dress her in clothes that don’t fit, filming her belly hanging over like that. Andrea has no boundaries and is such a cruel person. She should have cut that portion of the video out. She knows how to cut out scenes, she does it all the time.

6.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Andrea would gladly serve her little girl to pedophiles , she doesn't care about her, only money. I'm actually uncomfortable with the screen shot of Abi with her belly hanging out and very tight pants, being shown here. In my opinion it might have been done just to show her in an unflattering light. Even if the purpose of showing that particular picture is to point out Andrea's horrible judgement it's still further exploiting a young child. I'm sure it's the sort of picture that would make a pedophile very happy.

Wasn't there a family a few years ago just like this Roots family. They claimed to be homesteading but the kids just lived in the mud and filth. They had many kids and animals all wandering around in the filth and I think there was even a new baby. The kids were removed by cps.

7.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    So Andrea says Abi should eat a bar she doesn’t like, yet she says she will respect Abi’s choice to have her hair down and in her face. She’s not concerned about Abi’s weight and not concerned about Abi getting that hair getting caught in something or blocking her vision or so many other things with that hair in that little girls face. Just nasty.

What is Abi talking about when she mentions Kitty and “skin and bones”, no one is getting thinner in that household. I still have to listen very carefully to understand Abi. So Andrea sees Kitty is getting aggravated with Abi petting her, yet she doesn’t stop it and of course Kitty leaps at Abi. All, right in front of Andrea’s face. Why didn’t Andrea say that cats don’t like being petted in that spot on their backs over and over again? Show her where Kitty likes being petted. Why does Andrea think it’s funny to make her think that the cat dislikes just her? Kitty doesn’t like Rafael petting her much either. No cat likes being pet on that spot on their backs.

After Rafael jumped behind Andrea, the expression on his face changed suddenly, I wonder why. He looked as if he had been told to go away. Who knows.

Odd they use a nice towel with lace at the end for the dog and nasty stained looking rags for Rafael’s head when he has a fever.

There goes Abi’s hair into the greasy food remnants from cooking on the griddle. Abi complains about not getting a hamburger, yet Andrea says they all ate them up. Hmmm what is the truth. Maybe Abi wanted more than one because of her large appetite?

Really nothing in these vlogs makes sense. Just a bunch of disjointed clips that jump around in no sequence. Boring content. No effort.

Edited by Dontbelazy - 2/21/2020, 09:09 AM

8. Onlythetruth
        +9   Like  

User deleted

LHC31563156

They are scum. Dirty, rotten, hateful, sick scum. The names she pick for her videos are so inappropriate.

9.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Angus2019
    The kids were removed by cps.

Oh wow, I didn’t know that. I used to watch them occasionally and saw the there is mother family on that channel. It was so sad, all those children and the mother looked so malnourished. The oldest boy looked like he was scared, traumatized.

10.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    So much for Abigail not being over weight.

11.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    My local newspaper published an article yesterday about the need for foster parents because the children of those addicted are flooding the system. That means children like Raphael and Abigail are not a priority. They have shelter, they are fed, clothed so much more than the children of addicts. Makes me sad for all of them. Raphael lives in fear of Hadar and his only escape is school. No child should live in that much fear. I used to be a foster parent and back in the day, when I was fostering Raphael and Abigail would have been removed, at least temporarily. The child I had the longest would now be permitted to stay with a parent or parents because he was clothed, fed and had shelter but lived in filth.

Abigail is overweight but her parents will never acknowledge the fact. At my church there is a morbidly obese couple who help care for a granddaughter who is about 3 and well on her way to a life of obesity. There love for her seems to have blinded them. Common sense does not prevail in that household. I don't understand why they don't get her to a pediatrician who specializes in obesity in children. They would not have to pay out of pocket because they are all on public assistance.

12. Onlythetruth
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Today’s video, bunch of crap as usual. Abi is the first part of the video is wearing the clothes from the last video, then she gets dressed.

Andrea feeds the kids their wholesome breakfast. They each get a nasty protein bar, Rafa halfway likes it, abi not at all but she is told to eat it anyway. Nothing to drink, no milk, no juice, not even water. And what the hell does Andrea have against napkins?

They show Rudy getting a bath but it seems sometimes the dog gets bathed more than the kids, I don’t know.

Abi seems like she’s speaking a bit better, but, is confused and still seems that she could use some speech therapy. Meeanwhile, Andrea lets her hang her hair over the dirty skillet. Then, abi says they didn’t even save her a little bit of hamburger. Was she down for her 3 hour nap when they ate? Couldn’t they save her just one? Pigs. So, then Andrea informs her she’s going to get Mac and cheese and she’s all smiles. Seems so sad that they couldn’t have the burgers and Mac and cheese together. There they go back to their mono meals. I guess the meat was just for Hadar and Andrea so they could stay on their diet. Abi said it smelled bad. Hmmmm maybe she’s lucky they didn’t save any for her.

If someone is instructing them how to be better parents they need to up the training.

Andrea shows rafa’ s school work, see everyone, he IS GIFTED. SEE? Not.

13.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yes Rafael's schoolwork is definitely just normal nothing gifted about it.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Angus2019 @ 21/2/2020, 15:23) 
    Andrea would gladly serve her little girl to pedophiles , she doesn't care about her, only money. I'm actually uncomfortable with the screen shot of Abi with her belly hanging out and very tight pants, being shown here. In my opinion it might have been done just to show her in an unflattering light. Even if the purpose of showing that particular picture is to point out Andrea's horrible judgement it's still further exploiting a young child. I'm sure it's the sort of picture that would make a pedophile very happy.

Wasn't there a family a few years ago just like this Roots family. They claimed to be homesteading but the kids just lived in the mud and filth. They had many kids and animals all wandering around in the filth and I think there was even a new baby. The kids were removed by cps.

The picture is just showing Abigirl between her mother’s fat legs. To see the belly of little girl is not something to be worrying about.
    It’s in your mind to see what you want to see.

15.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    When Rafeal was a baby and toddler, they never loved him at all, he was an inconvenience because they were always hung over ,after they stopped locking him in a tent they got him a bed ,rammed between furniture, and if Rafeal wet the bed ,Hadar would make him strip the bedding and make him carry it to the washing machine. What a difference with Abi ,she wore a diaper till gone three,they love her,and Hadar said she can do whatever she wants. Andrea said they put all their life on video , nothing left out ,well why don't we see Abi getting corrected and made to do things, like we saw Rafeal being made to stand in time out ,head down for no stimulation,for fifteen minutes,what if Rafeal had stolen a choc bar from cupboard,he like or been punished, but Abi did and was not punished.If they want to show all their lives let it be seen Abi having a tantrum,no they would not because they don't like hurting her feelings.

892 replies since 11/2/2020, 16:39   68175 views