FoolyLiving: Where we all Lie & Pretend that Raf has The Autism, just to con folks out of their last dime- Part 36

Scammin’ patreons and runnin’ from the law since 2013

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

Wow.... is all...

10.40 mark....

Disgusting evil pricks ....

2.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi #getabob,

Wow so glad you posted "No is a spicey word"!!!
    Once again I'll be using your video to expose them on Twitter. I find the old ones make even a room of nice Drag Queens suddenly feel all riled up and wanting to kick hadar's arse.

Thanks very much!

⚜🎭🕺

3.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    germine
    ??did you see the correct screen shot of abby gale between andrea massive legs in the skin tight green pants?
    it seemed your post was saying you see what you want to see?? as if the ones commenting on that were being nasty and juts see what they want to see, is that correct?
    but soon as that screen shot came up ,,,first thing you see is the girls way too tight pants so much so that you can see her private parts
    I don't see how someone could look at that pic and NOT see it

4.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I want an emotional support skunk too. Amy is a bitch but the skunk sounds awesome. I haven't watched today's vlog. It's probably not a good idea given the way I'm feeling. Those bars, instead of actual meals, always make me sick to my stomach. Andrea's cooking has the same effect.

5.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don’t think the screenshot of Abigail’s tummy hanging out & the front of her pants scrunched up is acceptable considering the PERVES the Foolies attract!! Andrea should have edited it out!!

6.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm surprised Andrea hasn't gotten a note from the school about the garbage she gives Raf for lunch. All he gets is highly processed junk from her giant box of stuff from Bent and Dent. Does the poor kid ever eat anything fresh? I know, stupid question. Andrea has enough bars and pouches to survive the apocalypse and none of it cost more than a quarter. The special home cooked meal,it cost over a buck, is expired Mac and cheese. It made me so angry when Abi said she wanted to be filmed and Andrea called her vain. That poor kid just wants her mom's attention but I bet she's either ignored, or sent to bed, when they're not filming.

7.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I felt sorry for Abigail when she said why there was no food left for her and that she didn't get a hamburger..i bet scamdrea and asshole ate all the meat that's why she was going to cook expired Mac and cheese for the kids....gross..and who puts pizza sauce from a jar with pepperoni in a wrap thats disgusting.. she could have done a pepperoni with sliced fresh tomato and cheese salad wrap..SHE IS LAZYYYY

Those expired squeezees are meant for baby/toddlers why is Rafael a 7 year old eating them..my 3 year old grandson won't eat them anymore..he wants real fruit

8. BadNeighbor
        +15   Like  

User deleted

Sometimes we have to go with a gut feeling, or intuition, or something.

I have had a bad feeling since the video where Abigail was petting Hadar. The actions, the mannerisms, touching, and flirting.

It was probably innocent. Andrea likes pawing the kids like an Ape picks lice off her young.

It doesn’t take much to set off a pedophile. That scene was the grand slam for pervert viewing!!

Andrea and HadarSTFU, remove the video, or delete that scene, and keep it for your own private family viewing. There are freaks out there, wanking while looking at your three year old daughter!!! Be more mindful regarding what you film and show.

You may think we at the Bakery have dirty minds, and see things that aren’t there!! Most of us are parents, if not, most definitely know right from wrong! Bottom line, innocent moments are not thought of as innocent by a predator!!

Andrea, your low intelligence fan base will never advise you this way. They will just suck up and agree with whatever you tell them!! As much as you feed off your fans, they feed off of you too! Protect your daughter!

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    SoNotFooly

I did not like the start with Andrea showing Raphaels schoolwork with zero enthusiasm while Abigail sucked on the squeezy in the background. Creepy af. Or is that just me??

Very...also Hoedar sitting with Rafael and tells viewers he's helping him with schoolwork...

The paper Hoedar had in his hand....they didn't write anything...

Andrea didn't film asscholl getting up from the sofa...
    She probably remembered reading here in back chaps when he got up after the Abi fiasco...

Reaction when Andrea
    Said "Rafael...."
    Attached Image
    20200222_032751

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Rafael sat there watching Abi take his pokemon watch ...

She kept flicking the cover...

Hoedar saw her with it...didn't say anything..

Andrea saw her with it...when she saw Rafael's face...she made sure she didn't get Abi in the frame while filming....

When Andrea was ranting about her shirt ...Rudy can be seen outside looking in...

Asscholl Hoedar looks to Abi while she's flicking his watch....

Rafael doesn't say anything...he looks on with concern....

Rafael has learned to take whatever it is rather than the wrath of asscholl...

They ruined that boy...
    Attached Image
    20200222_042741

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Look at Rafael here...this screenshot follows above...he even holds back on expression...Although a tad angry...

He's complying with asscholl Hoedar's rule...he's not allowed to Express what he feels....

Remember he was punished when he was 2 and 3 for expressing himself...

And... Andrea always calls him out...telling him and the world he's having a meltdown...
    Attached Image
    20200222_042755

12.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Rafael still watching as Abi tries to destroy his pokemon watch....

Remember when Hoedar punished Rafael when he was 3 yrs old for winding up a toy for baby Abi ....she was crying and he wanted to show her the toy..

Asscholl Hoedar yelled at him....humiliated him...on camera....is that yours!!! No..."put that down...that's Abiz.. you don't touch her toys!!!" Asscholl paraphrased

At this timestamp...Andrea shut the cam..or jump skipped....it comes back on and Rafael compliments her on the shirt...

BUT....they didn't take the watch from Abi....she's seen with it.... Andrea saw Rafael's expression....most likely told asscholl ...
    Attached Image
    20200222_042920

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This is Rafael at 10:10 when the cam comes back on...

His expression tells the likely story....
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20200222-045904_YouTube

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This screenshot follows the above of Rafael looking at the cam at 10:10 when the cam came back on...

Andrea pans over to Abi...

Her expression tells the likely story...

Theory...Andrea saw the way Rafael was looking at his watch while Abi was handling it....

She turned off the cam ...Rafael was yelled at..

Abiz feeling a victorious..
    Attached Image
    20200222_042954

15.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Andrea ranting about herself....Abi is with the watch...
    Attached Image
    20200222_043133

892 replies since 11/2/2020, 16:39   68173 views