FoolyLiving: Where we all Lie & Pretend that Raf has The Autism, just to con folks out of their last dime- Part 36

Scammin’ patreons and runnin’ from the law since 2013

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This is Andrea looking to Rafael ....

Notice Rudy ...outside looking in...

Piccatta!!! Fongulla Follies!!!
    Attached Image
    20200222_043052

2. Onlythetruth
        +14   Like  

User deleted

QueenCoco211

I suspect, and this is only my opinion, that they were probably confronted with CPS at the infamous teacher meeting. Andrea beamed about the upcoming teacher meeting, then, not one word about it. They’ve had a rash of “see how healthy we feed our kids” videos and she has not filmed them as much as she used to. They’ve been showing more of Rafael. Rafael made a slip bout his old school, so, I suspect he’s been put in a more specialized class for his behavior issues. Plus, his old behavior grading system was based on the individual’s behavior, now it’s based on a group, and, Abi let it slip that she was in school or class or something and Rafael said it’s not school and Andrea said, something like she goes somewhere and she can call it whatever she wants. Is it speech therapy? Is it a baby sitting offered for parents attending parenting classes? Finally, there’s the video wher Andrea complains someone is holding her to a higher standard and from the way she spoke, I don’t think she was referring to the bakery. Just my opinion.

3.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    In today's vlog Scamdrea says they are going to Cracker Barrel instead of the gym. Said they are almost there what a wackado 🙄🤪 So much for the scripted New Years resolution vlog about keto diet and the gym.

Rafael has an armful of stuffed animals in the Jeep and is listless. He yawns in the restaurant big time. Benedryl much? Keeps an active kid quiet and malleable. Abigail looks cute in jeans that fit.

Scamdrea eats a big country fried steak dinner with dumplings gravy and other fixings. Houseboy HadarSTFU's gut looks huge in the Jeep after his catfish and mac n cheese dinner. I notice they did not show desserts and you know they got them they are good at Cracker Barrel. Then they go shopping of course 🙄 They are letting Rafael carry a stuffed cat in Dollar Tree. Stop enough already with this

Absolutely worthless vlog not worth watching

4. Onlythetruth
        +12   Like  

User deleted

#getabob she didn’t get around to cleaning the diapers for how long? Oh my gross. She doesn’t work outside the home. Wtf is wrong with her. Skank indeed. Lazy, take care of that baby.

5. BadNeighbor
        +14   Like  

User deleted

Both kids seemed like they were in a deep sleep coma!

This vlog was no different than the other lame vlogs they have filmed and uploaded a gazillion times! Exactly the same!!

Stupid, nonsensical chatter, sleeping in the Jeep, eating at a favorite place (they have many favorites), high carbs, big portions, holding stuffed cats, shopping at discount stores for things Andrea NEEDS.

Any difference from any other vlog? Nope!

Boring family, content, No effort!!!!

If Abigail actually is 39 inches, she’s kind of tall for her age. Average is about 37 inches, and about 32 pounds😳 Short girl problems? I don’t think so! It might depend on the size chart, but those numbers are close, but, all kids are different!

6.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don't know if Andrea is stupid enough to not edit out that picture of Abigail for innocent reasons. Maybe she didn't notice what all of us saw, even me and I'm legally blind. It doesn't matter because she's been told now. We know they read here so if she leaves that video up it's further proof that she wouldn't protect her children.

7. Onlythetruth
        +9   Like  

User deleted

BadNeighbor

Well said, save that mess for private family archives, not for the public.

8.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    TRIGGER WARNING When you're a victim of sexual abuse you wonder , why is this happening to me and not my siblings, cousins, other kids I know? The abuser says it's because you're special and also because you're dirty and want it. This is very damaging to a young child's psyche. On the one hand you're getting attention which might be uncommon and some of the mild abuse might not be painful and actually feel good. The abuser might start off with something like rubbing the kid's back. The idea is planted that you want the abuse, like it and deserve it. This is so damaging , worse than the physical trauma which will heal. This is hard to write, and I'm sorry if it's too graphic. I'm not good on a tablet and don't know how to hide this in a spoiler. I felt like I had to say something. I've been so disturbed after seeing that screen shot of Abi.

9. Onlythetruth
        +7   Like  

User deleted

heiisthenarcissisticdaddie

Amen, my sentiments exactly heisthe...!

10.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I agree with angus that if she leaves the C-toe pic up now ,knowing she reads here daily andseeing all the comments , she is more disgusting that I already think she is
    Andrea is pretty stupid as she shows daily but a mothers Instinct (which scammy doesn't have at all) would see that in editing and delete it
    Their vlogs are boring And lame cuz they have boring lame lives
    She thinks she is a you tube starLOL and that Peole anxiously wait to see what lame boring shit they do daily
    A lot of successful vloggers are only posting few times a week, here is helpful hint to you scammy..... You would get more views posing once or twice a week than trying to throw a boring shit show together daily
    One reason most of these family vlogger wonky do few times a weeks is because
    THEY HAVE LIVES AND ACTIVITIES AND SOCILA EVENTS TO GO TO !!
    OTOM will have 36,000 views I. First 5 hours after posting scammy can't get that all channels combined in weeks!
    These other vloggers have a theme for the vlog or specific Meal they are cooking or show something Interesting , scammy has nothing
    So she has to show same boring shot they do daily ,eat shop, complain,beg,lie ,repeat
    She looks really old and rough in those screen shots above
    Scammy you would look better with no orange color foundation on your face than that thick dry looking makeup, it doesn't hide your acne or bad skin it accentuates it and shows every line ,poc mark from acne and wrinkle

Only truth
    I think 99% of stuff these vloggers show of their kids is not for public viewing ,selfish parents who put their kids on these videos

11. Onlythetruth
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Angus2019

I know that was hard to say. I can’t tell you how many adults I know who were abused or taken advantage of when they were children. II was always overly protected of my family because of al the cases I heard of from friends, and, you’d never suspect it, until you learn there are telltale signs. Just as there are telltale signs of physical abuse. It’s a sin, just a sin. I hope and pray things around fooly I’ll are innocent, but, it’s better to be safe than sorry when it comes to kids. Why does Andrea go shopping with just rafael, and Abi stays home with daddy? Is it to protect Rafael from daddy happened, does he mistreat Radha when Andrea is not around? Probably not, but it does make you wonder.

12.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    So it’s time to go out to eat again, but no gym. Surprise! Not. Andrea’s hair even flat ironed, looked even thinner, not so her body. Cracker Barrel isn’t low carb, low calorie, but I do love it too. Once every couple of years. Abi is getting so heavy it looks like Hadar is having a bit of a effort to lift her, a three year old.

Every time Andrea is out to eat and wants to appear dainty, she lifts her pinky finger, too funny. They should see her lounging at home on the sofa eating bacon with no napkin and greasy hands.

I don’t know, maybe I’m being too harsh, but Rafael, as a boy past seven years old still carrying around two stuffed animals?

Grandma Esther still sick? I sure hope the poor woman went to see a doctor.

“Ear cleaners”, she couldn’t remember the name for q-tips?

No trip out of the compound would be complete without a trip to the a Dollar Tree.

The Life of Andrea, food and Dollar tree. I guess it’s better than her obsession with KK.

Boring vlog. Scrambling for content.

Edited by Dontbelazy - 2/22/2020, 11:05 AM

13.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I know this was talked about a few days ago, but I started watching "Don't F*** with Cats" on Netflix and now I'm hooked. This show isn't about trolls on the internet like Andrea said, and these people did some serious detective work and informed authorities about this dude. I'm only on like the third episode, so if there's more, please no one spoil it for me...lol. It honestly reminded me of kiwi farms when the Schofield thing went down.

14.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    so to all the LGM fans ... per the attachment... she is copying andrea now in being a disgusting poor excuse of parent using autism to exploit her kid and TRY to get views and money! I agree with post BN made other day about thinking scammy is actually above LGM right now
    lgm is skanky just copying andrea using these titles now "autism family goes shopping" really??????
    humm you shopped before, why now is it "autism family goes shopping" it is because youare going to try to milk the autism clickbait titles to try to get views
    wtf does your going shopping have to do with your kid having autism??? and how does this lame vlog give any usable info to a person looking for autism advice or help,it doesn't , you are juts hoping it lines your skanky pockets
    if you look at most of her videos there are tons more thumbs down on ALL of them than thumbs up one had over thousand down and I think only 138 thumbs up
    but they are pretty much more thmbs down on all her lame videos for a reason
    and she has the same rabid stupid idiots who follow her like scammy does who if you comment a truth about who she is trying to take down they attack you with nasty names and juts filthy nasty reply
    she attracts same typoe as scammy so guess she is following her path to exploit the kid now and use autism as much as you can to get views,
    and she has NO room to be making comments about anyone looks even scam-drea's!
    Attached Image
    IMG_8432

15.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Is Andrea relying heavily on vanity sizing? I remember when I was VERY heavy (280 lbs) sometimes I could still fit into clothes in the normal size range at various stores. When I shopped and could fit into a regular size XL, I could trick myself into believing that I was not as obese as I actually was. There are times I can fit into a small or XS at Target, does that mean I’m a small or an XS? NO! And I’m not disillusioned enough to believe it, despite a 130 lb weight loss. My arms, legs age mid section are still larger than I would like. I wear anywhere from an 8-10 in pants, and I don’t have thin legs. There is NO WAY Andrea is a 22 on the bottom. Both of my chunky legs together are still smaller than 1 of her tree trunk legs. IF she’s wearing a large then it’s clearly something with a significant amount of stretch in it, AND vanity size. She’s still well over 200 lbs, the camera doesn’t lie sweetie. I can hear your pants screaming for mercy 2,000 miles away. Stop pretending to be something you’re not, you just embarrass yourself. Oh, and get a bra, a real bra for those mud flaps. Get 2, 1 for the front and 1 for your back flap titties

The hair... omg, the hair. It is nightmarish. How can she not see how bad it is? You record yourself EVERY DAY, You must be able to see the dramatic difference in your hair from 5-6 years ago to now. It was never great, but now it’s a tragedy. The biggest favor Hadar can do for you is to cut it all off while you’re sleeping. No amount of shampoo, conditioner or praying is going to fix that train wreck on your head

#getabob #getabra #readabook #buyclothesthatfit #lumpybody #mudflaptits

892 replies since 11/2/2020, 16:39   68173 views