FoolyLiving: Where we all Lie & Pretend that Raf has The Autism, just to con folks out of their last dime- Part 36

Scammin’ patreons and runnin’ from the law since 2013

« Older   Newer »

1. Onlythetruth
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Dontbelazy

Not creepy or weird at all, beautiful.. Love abounds. Your son was very handsome and from what you shared a big heart. I’m believe what you say about Catman suffering. I’m so sorry for your losses. ❤️🌹

CapeBoston

Agreed! I bet she bought the fireplace that was “handcrafted” by The Amish/ uh-huh, uh-huh. As if she would spend the money for fine workmanship.

:big-drooling-smiley-emoticon: :drunk-smiley-emoticon: :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

2.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Dontbelazy
    Beautiful. I have something similar for a family member who passed away tragically many years ago.

3. Onlythetruth
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (sonny bono's mustache @ 2/28/2020, 02:57 PM) 
    Netflix
    "the trials of gabriel fernandez"
    documentary from his death in 2013
    and the investigation that followed , because his story didnbt even make it into the papers until a journalist got involved to tell this story

Thing is, the Foolies have much of their abuse and actions on film. This cannort be denied. I’m sure they questioned Rafael in school. The teacher wanted him out of her class since he was disruptive. From the way they have been acting, I’m sure CPS has been called in and they are going to parenting classes. Andrea probably pleaded ignorance. They’ve been treating Rafael better, and, ignoring abi to a point. They are trying to let CPS know they’re trying to do better. Of course this is all my opinion based on their comments and actions.

I could not watch documentary you spoke of as it upsets me too bad. Locally where I live there have been several trials for parents being charged with killing their babies or very young children by abusing them. I know stories that my friends have shared with me of what their parents did to them growing up. One of my friends wore wool knee socks to school one warm spring day. Our little group was eating lunch together and someone asked her why the knee sock, she pulled one leg down and showed us the belt marks, all over her legs, they were horrible, she told us that her mother did that to her for getting a “C”. There are much worse stories. My prayers are unending for these little angels.the Foolies will hopefully realize they are being watched at least.

4.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    No nobody cares if you have make up on....

Or indeed what you bought cheaply either .....

Bet those tea bags are Nice for a dollar ..... not!!!!

5.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Rosey Posey @ 28/2/2020, 21:05) 
    It's always all about what Scammmy wants!! It infuriates me to no end!! I don't

understand why she always gets what SHE wants for everyones birthday!! Doesn't she

know that you get a gift that the person you're giving to wants!! If in fact she

bought the fireplace for Hadar's birthday it just proves my point!!

Why in the hell would Hadar want a fireplace?!! He wouldn't, she is getting it for

herself so that she can pretend she has the perfect little family with the typical

little house. That way they can "play house" sitting at the fireplace drinking hot

cocoa acting like they love each other!!

She makes me sick how selfish she is!! :fist-shake:

You are so right. Most of the "gifts" in this family are not personal and serves the entire family.

6.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    SonnyBono,. That was sad story about your mother buying that lamp,love to you .

7.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (sonny bono's mustache @ 29/2/2020, 04:29) 
    rosey posey-
    thx for kind words
    I hope rafael has the instinct to know his parents are not right and to not make waves and let them think they are right and smarter etc to get by til he can get out
    that is what I did,just let her think she was right and the best, she was always in competition with her kids and I played along made it easier

all my older siblings couldn't wait to leave home, my older brother left in his junior year, still went to school but didn't want to live there he had an apartment, I don't remember how he got it but he worked full time and went to school
    my one sister left day after graduation from high school and other married right away after high school
    my younger brother was the golden child,it really made his adult life hard
    when I was older and knew about narcissist I knew that sister was the scape goat
    I never understood why they were so cruel with words to her and mean to her
    narcs wont change, rafael will get this treatment til he is able to leave there if he ever does one day
    scammy will juts get worse as she gets older, I think she already knows life , a good life has passed her by already

Wow your story is so much like "the glass castle"
    Sorry you had to go through it
    We all get our share with family ussues unfortunatly :/

8.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61576159