Status
    Anonymous
    As requested :j

2.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I guess I'm a bit irritated with her. Like I don't feel she has any viewer loyalty. She's simply on YT for the $$$ and anytime she's low on $$ she throws out a video of holding up 2 fingers and saying 2 under 2. Personally, I think having two kids that close together wasn't a good idea. I think Makoa has more problems than what she's telling viewers. Even though she has been on IG while on her YT break, she never one time said they were moving and saves that big announcement for her channel for views. It just seems like she plays games for views.

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    At this point I still like her. I would rather her make videos few and far between than become like Meg and Ashley from Til Vacuum. She has an actual skill for hair and makeup and I like her tutorials. And I don’t blame her if she doesn’t share specifics about Makoa. I hope you tube remains a hobby for her and she doesn’t sell out like them.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I really use to like her, until I heard her say 200 times she was done with her YT break and would be posting more regularly. I think she secretly hates doing YT and seemed happier before the children. She has almost no interaction with her viewers, if so it’s generic replies.

5.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HolyCat45 @ 2/16/2020, 03:14 PM) 
    I really use to like her, until I heard her say 200 times she was done with her YT break and would be posting more regularly. I think she secretly hates doing YT and seemed happier before the children. She has almost no interaction with her viewers, if so it’s generic replies.

She's supposedly putting up a new video this weekend. I don't see anything posted yet. She says her kids are in preschool 3 times a week, so she would have more time for YT. So I have to agree with you, I just think she's not into it anymore. AND she's definitely isn't into her subbies.

6.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Well it looks like her dogs are being banned to the mud porch or whatever she called it. She has a gate set up where she can close them in the space. Pretty sad for someone who seemed to love her dogs so much.

7.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Still no new video as promised, always.

8. Shameless43

User deleted

QUOTE (citychic @ 4/3/2020, 02:19) 
    Well it looks like her dogs are being banned to the mud porch or whatever she called it. She has a gate set up where she can close them in the space. Pretty sad for someone who seemed to love her dogs so much.

Her life was fine with one dog... she got the 2nd big dog in that little house and quickly got overwhelmed with them... now new house so dogs are out... Summer seems lazy and an avid complainer. Her channel will never take off...

9.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Any thoughts of maybe she has went back to work? They seem to be spending $$$ on new things for the house and I'm sure that's not easy on one salary. She never mentions her YT channel anymore on IG. Wondering if she is just done?

10. Shameless43
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I doubt she went back to work. I think her quitting work put them in a bind financially. They seem the type that would get a hefty income tax return so I’m sure that’s why she’s spending like crazy. She has a simple life and really just managed to make it very stressful and complicated within like 2 years... dogs, kids back to back, moving... it honestly exhausts me to watch her.

11.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I like summer. Shes laid back and very pretty. I'd rather watch her than meg. Summer went through bad post partum depression, that's why she took a break. She came back and now has moved. She will be back. There are so many rude people in the world. Not sure if someone said something in her comments, that made her step back, but I wish should would hurry back.

12.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did y'all think Summer's lips looked like she had more fillers in her last instastories ?

13. Shameless43

User deleted

Yes I did. She also does stupid shit, so she probably tried the use lash glue for a lip flip fad.... because it didn’t look like that in her earlier stories...

14.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Housewives Annonymous @ 3/16/2020, 08:55 PM) 
    Did y'all think Summer's lips looked like she had more fillers in her last instastories ?

Yes. The close up picture she just posted, doesn't even look like her.

15. Shameless43
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Summer Whitfield: quits her job to become a “YouTuber” full time....... then quits her youtube. Makes sense, right?

Summers a mess. Plain and simple.

313 replies since 12/2/2020, 21:17   59735 views