Summer Whitfield

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Summer probably quit her YouTube because the problems with Makoa are far more than she's admitting and its painfully obvi that the child is developmentally delayed.

2. Shameless43

User deleted

I think so too. Why won’t she get him help? I knew early on he had something going on... nothing wrong with it, just don’t be in denial about it..

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Both of my boys had speech delays and other concerns when they were little. One was diagnosed with Autism at the age of 4. I have noticed several things on videos that are concerning. I think it is maybe more than a speech and language delay. I am only saying this because I wish someone would of told me to get my son evaluated earlier than I did. Early intervention is so important!

4.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KLBea @ 3/29/2020, 01:13 AM) 
    Both of my boys had speech delays and other concerns when they were little. One was diagnosed with Autism at the age of 4. I have noticed several things on videos that are concerning. I think it is maybe more than a speech and language delay. I am only saying this because I wish someone would of told me to get my son evaluated earlier than I did. Early intervention is so important!

I have a son with speech delays and higher functioning autism also. I have to admit I have seen signs with him and I am glad she put him in speech therapy. The very little bit I have seen him, he seems to talk with sign language.

5.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I remember seeing him on Instagram flapping his hands while watching a movie. I also noticed he lines his cars up too. Those along with a speech delay are signs of ASD. I could see Summer totally taking offense if someone mentioned it to her on her channel that she should have him evaluated.

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KLBea @ 29/3/2020, 10:26) 
    I remember seeing him on Instagram flapping his hands while watching a movie. I also noticed he lines his cars up too. Those along with a speech delay are signs of ASD. I could see Summer totally taking offense if someone mentioned it to her on her channel that she should have him evaluated.

I agree that she would feel offended. I remember when Makoa was a baby he had a flat head an many subs asked her why she hadn't had his head evaluated. She kept putting it off and putting it off. She finally addressed it and then eventually she said she took him to the Dr and his head was not flat enough to require a helmet.

She comes across as the kind of mom that puts issues aside so she doesn't have to admit there's a problem.

I'm pretty sure he's autistic too.

7. Shameless43
        +1   Like  

User deleted

The hand flapping is definitely a sign.. my nephew does that and also speaks with sign language... he’s better since he’s in a “school to help with it now.. my SIL had him evaluated early...

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I just wish she would say she is no longer doing YT, just last week she said again that she will be back. She’s done this for like 3 years now.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I doubt she'll ever come back. I bet she's pregnant again too. She's probably to embarrassed to show it on YouTube.

10. Shameless43

User deleted

I expect her to be pregnant again too. If not now, soon.

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    On her story today she's talking to Makoa and trying to engage him and ask him questions and they kid is mute. AWKWARD.

Its painfully obvi this kid is non verbal. Get help for him you idiot. He needs more than just speech.

12.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HannahbelleLecter @ 3/31/2020, 08:14 PM) 
    On her story today she's talking to Makoa and trying to engage him and ask him questions and they kid is mute. AWKWARD.

Its painfully obvi this kid is non verbal. Get help for him you idiot. He needs more than just speech.

How old is he now? Close to 3?

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (citychic @ 1/4/2020, 03:32) 
    QUOTE (HannahbelleLecter @ 3/31/2020, 08:14 PM) 

How old is he now? Close to 3?

He turned 2 in November so he's 2 1/2. He still uses a pacifier which is stupid. Any good speech therapist would have told her to stop that crap. It doesn't encourage talking too have a dumb binky in your freaking mouth.

I believe he's still in diapers and sleeps in a crib too. He should be transitioning to a toddler bed by now.

She's not a very good mom. She's lazy when it comes to getting her son help.

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Summer just posted Makoa in her stories. This kid is delayed. Its freaking obvious. She is a shit mom for not getting him help.

15.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    In a recent Instagram story she said that she wanted to update everyone that she Hopes to be back to YouTube soon but life is just so hectic with a 2 year old and an almost 1 year old (or whatever their age). That same worn out spill she gives. But, she has some great new ideas for her channel so stayed tuned you guys!!

313 replies since 12/2/2020, 21:17   59741 views