Summer Whitfield

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KLBea @ 4/5/2020, 01:07 AM) 
    In a recent Instagram story she said that she wanted to update everyone that she Hopes to be back to YouTube soon but life is just so hectic with a 2 year old and an almost 1 year old (or whatever their age). That same worn out spill she gives. But, she has some great new ideas for her channel so stayed tuned you guys!!

Didn't just say the exact same thing last month? Why do you all think she's hesitant to come back?

2.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (citychic @ 5/4/2020, 08:16) 
    QUOTE (KLBea @ 4/5/2020, 01:07 AM) 
    In a recent Instagram story she said that she wanted to update everyone that she Hopes to be back to YouTube soon but life is just so hectic with a 2 year old and an almost 1 year old (or whatever their age). That same worn out spill she gives. But, she has some great new ideas for her channel so stayed tuned you guys!!

Didn't just say the exact same thing last month? Why do you all think she's hesitant to come back?

Reasons she isn't coming back to YouTube?

She might be preggers again and is too embarrassed to show it.

She got fatter. Bitch was getting big.

Makoa is developmentally delayed and doesn't want to admit it. Non verbal, still in diapers, still on pacifier and still sleeps in a crib. The boy is 2 1/2. She needs to get help for the kid. Even by the stories on Instagram you can tell the kid has serious issues.

She missed out on moving vlogs, decorate with me, shopping for the new home, house tours etc.

She isn't coming back.

3.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How do y’all know he already isn’t getting extra help?

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Wmsses2 @ 5/4/2020, 15:18) 
    How do y’all know he already isn’t getting extra help?

He's only getting speech a twice a week. She is lax on getting this kid help. He had a flat head when he was born and many sub's told her to get his head checked because he might need a helmet. It took her months to get off her ass to do it.

She's also a crap mom by still letting a non verbal kid use a pacifier. Any speech therapist would have told her to get rid of it. She's just to lazy to deal with him fuss. 2 1/2 is way to old to be sucking on a binky anyway.

She's pathetic. I really hope she's not pregnant again. She's a trash mom.

5.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did she miss the memo that having kids was a tough job? It just baffles me that she acts like she is so overwhelmed by having children that young. She should of used some sort of birth control if she didn't want to have kids that close together in age. It doesn't take a genius to understand that infants and toddlers are a handful, especially when you have two. Yes, that pacy needs to GO! He has that "pacy mouth" too.

6. Shameless43
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Don’t ya just love the “ how do y’all know” ones.... 😂😅😂

7. Shameless43

User deleted

She totally looked pregnant in that insta story.. she even dipped the camera low and it looked like a bump... ugh poor kids... I’m also sick of that damn song she keeps using on insta. I had to unfollow her dumb ass

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I unfollowed her too. She's quit YouTube and there's really nothing interesting enough about her to want to keep up with her on Instagram. Her kids are a mess and she is too. I think she's pregnant too. I noticed she looked big in her story. She never really lost the baby weight, but this looked like more than just fat.

She obvi doesn't know how to use birth control.

9. Flipperteefs
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Acoustic guitar music, that ugly fireplace, The ugly backyard, the deck rug, Makoa jumping, and poor little Ecko the popsicle kid. That’s her content. If she is pregnant, God help them all.

She has/had a good following. She’s going to lose it if she doesn’t get her ass in gear. Maybe she doesn’t care?

10.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    For his age and milestones for his age, Makoa should have been able to kick the ball. He probably needs some type of gross motor therapy.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If her oldest does have developmental delays, it may be something she doesn’t want to share. My oldest was diagnosed ASD at 4 and we started therapies at 2. I would not have wanted to talk about it on the internet. I liked her videos. I would like to see content about her new house. But she may have some PPD and if there is some question about her oldest she may have anxiety and depression related to that. Maybe her husband doesn’t want her to share a lot of detail about the kids. For her sake and her families...I hope she’s not pregnant again so soon. My boys are close in age and it is so hard so work with your child with special needs and get them all the care they need while taking care of a toddler too and I can’t imagine if I had a third!

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Backup Bunions @ 7/4/2020, 20:49) 
    If her oldest does have developmental delays, it may be something she doesn’t want to share. My oldest was diagnosed ASD at 4 and we started therapies at 2. I would not have wanted to talk about it on the internet. I liked her videos. I would like to see content about her new house. But she may have some PPD and if there is some question about her oldest she may have anxiety and depression related to that. Maybe her husband doesn’t want her to share a lot of detail about the kids. For her sake and her families...I hope she’s not pregnant again so soon. My boys are close in age and it is so hard so work with your child with special needs and get them all the care they need while taking care of a toddler too and I can’t imagine if I had a third!

If her kid is developmentally delayed and is embarrassed or doesn't want to talk about it than she shouldn't put him on any social media, including Instagram.

In today's stories the kid is painfully delayed. He pretty much just says noises and no words. She's trying to get him to day hello...but nothing. He's still in diapers. He's still on a binky.

I was going to say something mean about her being a trash mom for not getting him more help, but decided not to.

The whole thing is disgusting to watch.

13.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Yes, same old story, different month. So many Youtubers make videos with alot more on their plate. I hate to say it, but it’s laziness. She could have plenty of content, with the move and addressing Makoas issues.

14. Shameless43
        +3   Like  

User deleted

So. I know summer had a nose job years ago.. old nose was the absolute worst nose i have ever seen. (Sorry, not sorry look it up)

BUT her “new” nose is still horribly ugly to me... it almost looks like old nose is making a comeback.

Does anyone else just stare at the nose.... it’s all I see

15.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She is selling her Fab Fit Fun box today. She can't make a video but she can still sell on IG.

313 replies since 12/2/2020, 21:17   59729 views