Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Requested :)

2. Shameless43
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I had to quit her due to the sound of her voice and the sight of her teeth. I had awful teeth as a teen and when I grew up I spent boatloads to fix them.

She needs to stay out of hobby lobby and invest some money into some dental work. Especially if she wants to be an “influencer”

The teeth are ALL I notice.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Whoever wanted this thread.... thank you! I’m so glad to see PD pop up here.

Where should we start? Her teeth.... A M E N!! Why has she not gotten those fixed yet? Her mouth screams bad breath to me.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The only positive thing I have to say about PD is the way she ghosted Meg (Love Meg) and didn’t look back after PD and Cody stayed at the Hickmans house one weekend.

Anybody that puts Meh in her place and doesn’t put up with her shit, is someone that I can give a high 5 too!

That’s about all the positive I have for PD right now.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SaltyBish @ 27/3/2020, 19:34) 
    I didn't know about her and Cody staying with Meh and Justine. Was this since they moved into their current home in Pooler?
    I know about Meg telling about Page's miscarriage that was supposed to be kept on the down low.

It was in the rental before moving to Pooler. They both vlogged their time together. If I’m not mistaken Page and Cody only stayed one night.

And that is when Page told Meh about the miscarriage. Of course Meh being the inconsiderate heartless asshole she is, decided to tell the other YT people in their circle (and some not) about the miscarriage.

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Yes! She really needs to get some braces. I literally couldn’t focus on anything other than her teeth. Had to stop watching.

And also, idk who her mom is trying to fool. That girl is half black! From the skin tone and hair to the nose and hips! (FYI- I’m half black)

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Momi123 @ 27/3/2020, 22:14) 
    And also, idk who her mom is trying to fool. That girl is half black! From the skin tone and hair to the nose and hips! (FYI- I’m half black)

👏🏼👏🏼 She lies about that just as much as she lies about her damn accent!!

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have enjoyed the videos about her native American tribe but that's about it.

I checked out when she got pregnant. Those videos were way over the top.

9. Shameless43

User deleted

She and her mother feed off each others ignorance... the momma is loud, nasty and sounds hella uneducated and when Page is around her she acts just as wild.... I wonder all the time who can tolerate her enough to watch...

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Thank you for this thread! I have been waiting on this one! It all started for me when she had her baby and waited before she posted any sort of update for her followers. Then she went on Instagram and went off because people were apparently asking for a video on Youtube. I understand putting your newborn first and adjusting to life! But let us not forget how much she posted about this pregnancy. How much she shared about her problems conceiving and her miscarriage. Also, don't forget about her virtual baby shower! The same people asking for an update are the ones who sent her tons and tons of presents that this girl had on a registry list! She mentioned her registry list on every single video making sure every one knew about it. I have watched many videos where she has made it known she has helped her mother financially. Why would you blast that on youtube? I read so many comments on those videos saying you are such a great daughter to help your mom buy a car. There are so many other things to say about her.

11.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She pissed me off with the baby thing. She made a huge deal her whole pregnancy, all the gifts and attention and when her followers naturally were interested in the baby and if everyone was okay she suddenly acted like her privacy was violated.

Hunny you put your messy azz life out there for free baby swag, dont pretend to have integrity now.

12. Shameless43
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Bunny I agree! She milked that pregnancy for as much as she could! It was ridiculous! And acting like her kids name
    Was just sooo unique and she couldn’t share it... please!

13. 626
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I requested this page on Page lol! Just realized it finally exists, thank you. Yo, I checked out after her virtual babyshower too. And that half black thing... I mean.😑

I was shocked because her mom was about to say some racist shit when her and Cody took her to eat at this fish joint way back and she was like "mawmah, mawmah, mawmah don't you dare, I'm recording, stop it, stop... or something along those lines. I thought, um, what tf?! Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I was very confused? Then noticed that when black chicks would come on her page and ask about how she straightens her hair, products etc she'd literally preteeeend not to realize they were asking because they think she's black!! I get you're NA but what about the rest? Is she ashamed of it?

I too loved the NA stuff because well my family is part among other things but she just got to be too fucking much... I do however pop up sporadically. Cody, that poor bastard just takes it, he looks so annoyed when she's exaggerating her accent and being dumb. Even asks her why she's talking like that?! Young love eh?

14. Shameless43
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I’d be willing to bet she’s beat Cody’s ass a time or too... she carries his balls around.

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SaltyBish @ 27/3/2020, 15:53) 
    I agree. I can't believe she has never invested in having her teeth fixed. Yuck!!🤢
    She acts like she is the only one who has ever been pregnant and had a baby. I know it took her a while to get pregnant, but that happens to alot of us.(including me)
    She's a smart mouth bitch,too!I could go on and on about her.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I was about to make the same comment about how she thinks she is the only one who has ever had a baby or been pregnant! If I remember correctly just last week she was bitching on Instagram that her husband had to still work and could possibly expose their daughter to the virus. Welcome to reality honey! Her problems are always greater than anyone else!

382 replies since 27/3/2020, 00:36   56824 views