Page Danielle

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She acts 16 year old mean girl. I said it before, you EXPECT people to fawn all over your kids, let them send you all kinds of free and custom items, yet get offended when problem want to be a part of their lives. Get off social media. Literally everyone I follow who has had a baby documents the entire process. Not saying they have to but literally the detailed play by play lol. Page knows if she doesn’t string everyone along that people will stop caring.

2. Carla09
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Her IG posts are extremely rude. No wonder I quit watching her. I completely agree with the above comment.

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Can't stand the rude horrible nasty bitch - hey Page nobody cares about your crotch goblin and those that do will piss off quick if you continue to be rude to them over and over again!

Why does anybody subscribe to her?

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She’s disgusting. No one is problem asking to even see that damn baby. This is her game, she knows what she’s doing. I see why she has no close friends she’s terrible. I can’t believe people even follow her.

5.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pineapplepixiemom @ 5/11/2021, 23:19) 
    She’s disgusting. No one is problem asking to even see that damn baby. This is her game, she knows what she’s doing. I see why she has no close friends she’s terrible. I can’t believe people even follow her.

Nobody is hounding her to show that baby. She wants so badly to be seen as important and popular.
    She is 30 years old with 2 kids and acting out like a 12 year old.
    Lol,with her sub count that's been the same for years now.🤣🤣
    You ain't shit bitch!!

6.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She takes time to post s pic with her face on her baby's body but can't post a real pic of him ? I think she is acting extremely childish. I feel sorry for her kids. Having to grow up with her as a Mama. I feel sure she loves them but she is not setting a good example.

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This woman is so childish!!! No one cares about your baby page. Stop being an immature ass.

8.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It's been a while since I've made my way over to her channel but I did this evening to watch her "cozy fall" decorate with me video. Not even 60 seconds into the video I'm already rolling my eyes when she says "all you get this year is one fall and one christmas video" from me with me decorating as if anyone actually asked her.

I'm starting to feel pity for her that she feels the need to make herself out to be someone that's sought after in the YouTube world. I remember several years back when she would share stories on Instagram about supporting Trump and now she's sharing stories to her Instagram about white privilege and being native. Something tells me that Miss Page wasn't concerned about someone's skin color when she was begging for gifts for her children's baby showers. I can't keep up with who she really is from day to day. It almost seems like she jumps from one personality to the next if she feels she looks woke enough to gather the views for her stagnant subscriber and follower count. Sadly it doesn't seem to be working, but she still holds that mean girl attitude on one side of her mouth and out the other side of her mouth is prayers and gospel music and her bible.

And I see on Instagram that she had her baby but is keeping his face blurred or covered. I had no idea we had a literal icon in our midst but I've been wrong a lot of times in my life. Does she think she's a celebrity now?

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (unpreparedlikejen @ 9/11/2021, 03:46) 
    And I see on Instagram that she had her baby but is keeping his face blurred or covered. I had no idea we had a literal icon in our midst but I've been wrong a lot of times in my life. Does she think she's a celebrity now?

This is actually the most mature thing she’s ever done. Not exploiting her newborn is the first good thing I’ve seen her do.

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bunny88 @ 9/11/2021, 05:05) 

This is actually the most mature thing she’s ever done. Not exploiting her newborn is the first good thing I’ve seen her do.

Nah sorry to break it to you but she is still going to exploit the hell out that baby but she holding out to try and get views to gain maximum money!

Page exploited Mila’s birth and will exploit her new son too!

11.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bunny88 @ 11/9/2021, 05:05 AM) 

I hate to break it to you, but from the moment that girl peed on a stick she started to exploit her son.

"May or may not have had a baby this weekend....."

Remember the days before she had children where she would go on rants on her Instagram stories and YouTube videos saying how much she couldn't stand other creators shoving the camera in their kids' faces? My how the tables have turned with this one.

A year or so before she got pregnant with Mila, she said she'd never show her child on her channel or Instagram because of all the creeps. Now we watch her videos and see her child get out of the tub in a towel. To us women who have experience with children, we don't give it a second thought. But to the disgusting people out there browsing these videos for other reasons it's a different story. I wouldn't be so hell bent on this subject if it wasn't for her discussing these sort of things long before her daughter came along. But here we are watching this woman exploit her daughter for views and money and sponsorships or free gifts from businesses. And now she's doing it with this child. It's moving toward peak ridiculous with begging for gifts one minute and dangling her son like a carrot over peoples' heads the next. That is the very definition of exploiting by a creator.

It's disgusting and needs to be discussed more. Especially on gossip forums such as this one where we know these creators browse for information on what people are or aren't saying about them.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I only hope for that babys sake, he looks like the Dad. She is fugly as hell. :1:

13.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her daughter is absolutely precious. The genes Cody has are strong so here’s hoping. I don’t necessarily think Page is ugly on the outside but more so on the inside.

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Even though we all already know all of her kids are going to look just like her husband she is still going to argue with strangers on the internet for hours acting like they are mini versions of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

15.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Youtubeisfake @ 9/11/2021, 19:06) 
    Even though we all already know all of her kids are going to look just like her husband she is still going to argue with strangers on the internet for hours acting like they are mini versions of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 she tries so hard to convince ppl that Mila looks like her. No honey...she looks just like her daddy.

382 replies since 27/3/2020, 00:36   56832 views