Page Danielle

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Why is she such a total bitch. I mean you post your life for the internet to see. Posted the friends all the time but get so defensive when asked 🥴
    Attached Image
    61305D10-7B22-4E37-81E3-70ADDF344EDD

2.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nosyrosy25 @ 18/11/2022, 12:39) 
    Why is she such a total bitch. I mean you post your life for the internet to see. Posted the friends all the time but get so defensive when asked 🥴

LMAO! Her ' friends' got tired of her hateful bs. Just imagine trying to be friends with this drama queen.
    She is such a hard person to like. I'm sure that big mouth of hers has lost her many friends.

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I wonder why Page doesn’t get her teeth fixed? That would be a priority for me. What do y’all think?

4.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Wow! She's got big!😯
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20221215_204000_YouTube

5.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nosyrosy25 @ 18/11/2022, 12:39) 

Wow she’s embracing her ghetto side.

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Who is she talkin about on her wrappin video? Her friend kelsie? A yt friend?

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think it’s Kelsie.

8.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    i've been so swamped with work, holidays, appointments and life that i'm just now getting the chance to sit and watch her wrap chat. not that i'd planned to run the second it was uploaded anyway.

she's definitely talking about kelsie, but the problem with page is that she could be talking about anyone in her life. this is what happens when you're a toxic person. nobody knows from one day to the next who her next victim is that she's passive aggressively calling out on social media. she has been through so many besties in the several years she's been on youtube. both on and off the social media platform. i feel like every year when she does her wrap chats she starts crying over whatever she's talking about because it's the one day a year she finds an ounce of accountability. i hate to say it, but i think page is starting to realize that she's now at a point in her life where she needs people in her day to day but they have all ran in the other direction. and there's a reason for that. i had a professor once tell the class that if you're always alone in the world it's because you've alienated yourself. if everyone that comes into your life is someone you wind up having issue with, it's likely that you are the issue. how many people have we seen page tag as her bestie or say they are her family only to never be heard of again? when she mentioned trevor and how their friendship is more like a familial relationship, i immediately thought to myself that he would be the next to come and go like the wind like so many others.

i hate it for her that she is lonely. just looking at her you can tell. her eyes are far more sad than they used to be. her wrinkles on her forehead tell me she has been worrying more than usual. and of course, we're met with her talking about getting braces in 2023 but we all know that's been the same ole song and dance for the past 5 years with her. and she blamed it on being pregnant.......her daughter is 3 years old. you've been talking about getting your teeth fixed for 5 or 6 years now page!

bordering on feeling bad for her and shaking my head at her.

382 replies since 27/3/2020, 00:36   56824 views