Receipts - because the internet never forgets!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Enjoy!

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Mr. AnchorAmber
    Uv6l6Z7

Fiddy's Arian Pride Comments
    87UGUcT

q9WFpzp

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    bakery1
    BFF's

4. twitternightmare
        +2   Like  

User deleted

01F6F0AF-49A3-44BC-BBF8-B50AEFBE7FE4

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hitler Fan Fiction please

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Stumpy's Hitler fan fiction

m4MLLdx

The Poet Laureate of Dollar Tree

gbdZPmw

Fiddy bragging about leaving her 4 & 6 yr old ferals drugged up on melatonin at home all alone after midnight with her 16 yr old son who she claims has the maturity level of an 8 yr old and can not do simple tasks like load the dishwasher so she and Darryl can drink and drive/have a date night.

obPq2nd

7.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Fiddy and her bestie AnchorAmber. Fiddy still has never publicly condemned AnchorAmber's rapist husband or ended their friendship.

vd0AVMB

Links to articles that give more detail about AnchorAmber's huband.

www.toledoblade.com/local/2006/07/...es/200607270097
    www.toledoblade.com/local/2006/09/...es/200609140020

And to think this is why we were originally disgusted by Chris.

32xoA9P

8.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Thumbnail for Niketo Koresh's Bama Gulfshore Vacay Vlog (ya know where all of these women went and met total strangers on the internet, stayed in a hotel or whatever together, slept in beds together, boozed it up together, put their cookbook together and NOT ONE OF THEM BOTHERED TO GOOGLE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE THEY WERE MEETING BEFOREHAND)

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Haters be hatin.
    tGLV8xK

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Fiddy being classy to her subbies.
    20190607_123130
    20190607_123041
    20190607_123230

jpg
    jpg

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The weird ass buddha picture that was an integral part of the bathroom. Wonder if the new house owners kept it?

1C33F65D-8150-44BD-B3C8-8FA01332C1AE

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    jpg

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Fiddy's shit covered bathroom.
    jpg

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Too long to screenshot so just copy pasting it.
    Marky Mark
    Posted on 6/3/2019, 05:51 AM
    +1 Like

Muffin Warfare Survivor

+1

This is actually Mark (aka Marky Mark) from LemonadeMom, or the LemonShits, or LemonSheds, whatever name it is that you’re calling us now. I wanted to come on here as myself, husband to an amazing wife, father to great kids, and a man that has had enough of people trashing his family and their decisions. I don’t have to do this; I don’t want to do this, but I feel like I have no choice. I don’t expect this post to change anyone’s minds about the decisions we make for our family regarding food, living situation, future plans and goals, or finances.

However, I do expect this post to inform those of you here on the Bakery about certain topics and how these posts affect our actual lives. Because some members here have violated the Gossip Bakery’s guidelines, and taken issues offsite and into our personal lives, we unfortunately have had to retain an attorney to monitor the thread activity for anything that might harm us, our family, or others. Again, we didn’t want to do this but since the activity here has become so heated, we felt we had to take further actions to protect ourselves.

Please read the whole post before immediately responding. I won’t troll anyone here with this post or try to flame anyone with hateful, disrespectful comments and I ask that you do the same. It’s one thing to disagree with decisions we make, and something entirely different to call us vile, despicable names, insult our kids (which breaks my heart), and question every single decision we make as parents. Parenting is hard enough without getting parent-shamed all the time.

First, regarding Amber and her husband, Vanessa and I found out about his offense here, from you people on the Bakery. So, thank you for that information. We are not in the habit of Googling or background checking every person we come in contact with in our lives. I would hate to live like that; so distrustful of every other human being.

Our first reaction was disbelief, horror, and shock. We considered Amber a friend and couldn’t believe she had neglected to tell us about this. As a father of 3 girls, aged 14, 6 and 6, I immediately felt we could never have our kids around him and discussed with Vanessa about distancing ourselves from Amber for several reasons, including the fallout that occurred here and ultimately spilled over into our personal lives. If anyone reading this continues to comment on YouTube, Instagram, Amazon, etc., please know you are doing so ignorantly, incorrectly, and likely in violation of many of those platforms’ guidelines. I’ve already had the negative reviews taken down from Amazon, with a likely ban from future reviews for those two Amazon customers’ accounts.

Second, regarding our living situation. This is one I know we will never see eye-to-eye on with many here. Someone (I’m assuming from here on the Bakery) emailed our HOA Board and “informed” them of our living situation, again in violation of the Bakery guidelines, and linked to our vlog channel for the “proof”. Thankfully, we made sure we weren’t in violation of any HOA bylaws/rules before we decided to make this transition. It’s just more of a nuisance at this point.

However, we did not just “jump” to this decision. It’s been in various stages of planning for a few years now. Some of the factors included – real estate market conditions (the market in our area was great in 2018, better than in 2017, and not guaranteed for 2019 and beyond), the age of our children (with the two youngest starting K, we wanted to put them in the school district they would finish in rather than pulling them out in 3-10 years when we were more ready), the proximity to the grandparents (I’ll explain further below), and our willingness for adventure.

I grew up living with my grandparents my entire life, or at least as long as I can remember. I saw them EVERY SINGLE DAY of my young life, until my single mom (with 2 kids) got remarried and we moved into a manufactured home on a different part of the property. Not too dissimilar from our current living situation. LOL. Even then, I saw them EVERY SINGLE DAY until I graduated high school and left for college. I’m a better person for that relationship, even if, when they passed away, it was like losing 2 more parents. I want my kids to have the same relationship with their grandparents.

And for adventure, we were thinking of buying an RV instead of converting this shop. I’m super glad now that we have our current living situation, no matter what anyone thinks of it. The shop is tough, but bearable. An RV would have been next to impossible. Would it be nice to have more space and elbow room? Yep. Again, I understand that you don’t agree with what we’re doing, but we’re doing everything we can to provide our family with the best life, the best way we know how. Is there room for improvement? Yes. We don’t share 100% of our lives with the world. There’s plenty going on behind the scenes that we don’t share for various reasons. Just because someone has a YouTube channel and vlogs some of their lives, no one should presume they know everything there is to know about them.

Third, regarding the fact that Vanessa is a SAHM. I personally feel like this is the #1 reason Vanessa began receiving such hate here on the Bakery. I think no one here has much respect for “YouTubers”, especially those that ONLY do YouTube. What you might not realize is that YouTube is a GRIND and it takes a ton of time, effort, energy, patience, and an incredibly thick skin. Less than 3% of channels on YouTube ever get over 10,000 subscribers.

Vanessa had a terrible pregnancy with Bryce, and was bed-ridden for months, ultimately costing her the non-SAHM job she had. It was then that we decided she would be a SAHM and I would have the “normal” job. Things were tough, but we made them work. Bills were tight, but Vanessa always reminded me that things would work out for us, and they always did. Since becoming a SAHM, she’s always done something to bring in extra income for us – sold jewelry, sold 31 bags, had an in-home daycare, and finally YouTube. With YouTube, she finally found something she really enjoyed; something that challenged her, allowed her to meet new people, and helped pay the bills.

You may not see it as actual work, but it is. There’s time involved, money exchanges hands, goals are created, plans are hatched, etc. Does it all happen all the time? Nope. It’s like getting everything on your to-do list at work done. I don’t know about you, but with any job I’ve ever had, there was always more of it to be done the next day. Does she have the same energy for creating videos every day/week? Nope. Are Mondays always amazing where you work? Sometimes. Sometimes not.

Finally, there are many other specific digs about us that I could address, but I won’t. We are aware of the things said here that you don’t like about us and don’t agree with. Some of those things we discuss, and some of them we laugh about, because they are nonsense, taken out of context, discriminatory, manipulated differently, or outright lies. We never thought anyone would really care about anything we shared to the point of “gossiping” about it. However, now that we know, and have read many of the things posted here, it’s hard not to dwell on it. Not because we think we’re perfect, or the best parents, or anything like that. It’s just hurtful knowing there are people in the world who hate us so much, they would traffic a website like the Bakery just to trash us. FOR FUN.

I’m sure many of you never expected to see anyone from this thread actually post here. I know I probably shouldn’t have done this, but I felt I needed to address a few things. Hopefully there’s a handful of you that believe what’s written here and begin to limit your posts to just the “normal” complaints about our food and finance decisions. And hopefully there’s at least one or two of you that think twice before posting anywhere on the Bakery ever again. I’ve skimmed many different threads and it’s mostly all the same. I implore some of you to be better than that and find something better to do with your time than spread hate, lies, and gossip.

Enough said. Peace out. Going to go live my best life.

15.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Another fine dining experience from Fiddy.
    6BA7ACC1-E323-4F5E-BAEF-90316532C8F6

70 replies since 30/3/2020, 23:03   7326 views