2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 10/5/2020, 00:44) 
    hey loves! continue posting here ;)

Thank you! (And watch out for Hannahbelle. She’s got some troll habits.)

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Who thinks she’ll get a puppy to compete with Beaston?

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anything to one up Tiffani.

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hello where are these men who sign their names on new cars and houses so their wives can whore themselves out for more YouTube content so inevitably they don’t have to work? I’d like to steer my friends away from these ball-less men!

I’ve been seeing the trend of people getting into ruts in their content so they go for “bigger and badder” so there’s new fresh stuff to film. They justify it with the money they WILL make (doesn’t hurt that the joker here charged $1000 for a fucking YouTube course and women bought into it .. where can I ask people for reviews of her course?).

I assume she’s moving out of her current city and building just outside the county for lower taxes and more land though. Once you go a bit south from where she is, it opens a whole new world, but still —$400k? $500k?

I found Brianna from searching to see if there are local youtubers. We wanted to purchase a home in the same city as her however we ended up buying a home in an adjacent city, but paid for 100%. This area is white suburbia and homes just within this city automatically carry a higher cost compared to homes just outside the city lines.

I couldn’t see her husband nor her making a surplus of money to support their previous lifestyle before YouTube (then again, I’m a California transplant and living costs here are much lower so I dunno) and so there’s no way that her husbands job (if he’s working? Y’all have mentioned he probably just sleeps at home all day since gg takes care of the kids) would be able to support the new build McMansion she probably wants. She’s likely making a pretty penny now and the new fresh content is suppose to justify the expense but ....

I still don’t understand! How do people sign up to do things like this? Maybe my husband and I are too conservative with money. Maybe we’re just not idiots. I don’t get how her husband doesn’t stop her greed. Ball-less.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She likely inherited money from her father’s passing. She apparently was also involved in some shady financial shell game activity with her dad before he passed, but all conversation about that was shut down so I don’t have details.

I’m willing to wager Adam got some financial settlement from the car accident while on a work trip. He may be claiming disability now. Brianna and Adam have a really shaky relationship with the truth.

I’m also willing to wager she has made a ton of money ripping off other women (both by her blatantly stolen ideas on Etsy and with her “course”), but has stopped saving for retirement and puts nothing toward her kids’ college educations. And the fancy new car is leased.

I would also not be shocked at all if they planned to keep the current house and rent it out. They think that will pay both mortgages.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m in the UK so understand it’s different but how do these Youtubers get mortgages? Do banks seriously look upon this as proper work that’s going to enable them to make repayments for the next 20 years?
    Or has Brianna seriously made enough cash from basically recording herself cleaning her own house that she doesn’t need a mortgage?! Those ads etc must really pay!

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her new build is in the same county as her current home. Just in a little more desirable area. Im thankful she will be out of the 'ville. She should have went south bust she went east of her current house

Im assuming she thinks shes above Medina. They picked the new city for status purposes alone. I would have went to Hinckley

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (maddogsmum @ 11/5/2020, 16:18) 
    I’m in the UK so understand it’s different but how do these Youtubers get mortgages? Do banks seriously look upon this as proper work that’s going to enable them to make repayments for the next 20 years?
    Or has Brianna seriously made enough cash from basically recording herself cleaning her own house that she doesn’t need a mortgage?! Those ads etc must really pay!

I think it’s the inheritance for sure. You can get a mortgage but your income statements need to show at least 2 years of steady and high enough income to qualify.

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Oh yes I forgot she will have gotten an inheritance. Does she have any siblings or does it all go to her?

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her fake tears are ridiculous. Now she's bashing working moms, she wants all mommas to do yt
    Get over yourself

12.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    So she has 100 women doing her YouTube course which costs $1000?? That's$100K! The overheads must be tiny so that’s a huge profit! Out of those 100 women how many are actually going to have a lasting career From YouTube??!
    Blimey she’s pulled the wool over a lot of peoples eyes if she’s able to flog 100 women a $1K course - would love to see some honest reviews of her course!

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bits of narcissism @ 11/5/2020, 16:30) 
    Her new build is in the same county as her current home. Just in a little more desirable area. Im thankful she will be out of the 'ville. She should have went south bust she went east of her current house

Im assuming she thinks shes above Medina. They picked the new city for status purposes alone. I would have went to Hinckley

Interesting! Again, I’m a transplant and I still feel like I’m getting to know the area. I don’t keep up much on Brianna bc everything about her screams fake AF to me, but when I saw she was building a new home, I got curious.

Have no clue what her fathers background was so I think about an inheritance!

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    No way 100 people fell for this crap. Yikes!

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I ordered pink leggings and lilac leggings and new house shoes. I even put on sunless tanner today. I need to stop watching this girl. Nothing is real!

931 replies since 9/5/2020, 23:44   242318 views