BriannaK Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why Anastasia, who knew you were a student in Brianna K's Hand Over 1K cuz I prayed about it and I want to help you course. Looks like you've been paying very close attention! Just remember to make sure your leggings are white or a flesh tone and never wear a top that covers your bum. :7043:

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So she’s worried that they can’t hear baby heartbeat with their personal at home baby Doppler? So she’s asking for advice on a new one? How about call your OB!!!!!!!! This takes milking a pregnancy to a whole new sick level. Guess she can’t keep up with the chatter about the one who is pregnant with number 6, the one who is pregnant with a rainbow baby, the one who is pregnant with the adoption scandal going on. Her perfect pregnancy and perfect new custom built home are too boring. Let’s bring some drama to the stage with not finding baby’s heartbeat. Geez.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Madmom @ 14/5/2020, 18:01) 
    So she’s worried that they can’t hear baby heartbeat with their personal at home baby Doppler? So she’s asking for advice on a new one? How about call your OB!!!!!!!! This takes milking a pregnancy to a whole new sick level. Guess she can’t keep up with the chatter about the one who is pregnant with number 6, the one who is pregnant with a rainbow baby, the one who is pregnant with the adoption scandal going on. Her perfect pregnancy and perfect new custom built home are too boring. Let’s bring some drama to the stage with not finding baby’s heartbeat. Geez.

She is vile!!!! Her teeth sucking is gross too!

4.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    How about call your OB!!!!!!!!

Bet she already has called the OB. They are probably already rolling their eyes. Besides, if she buys a new home doppler, she can link it and get cash from affiliates!!!! AND, she can get back at the company that wouldnt give her one for free by pretending theirs didnt work.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Omg that new house looks boujee

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So concerned about the babies heartbeat shes editting her next video, anything for views and free shit

7.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I was surprised she put the video out where her nails are janky looking, her eyelashes are half gone and her hair wasnt looking great.....

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The thumbnail for her “new ~custom~ house tour” is NOT a good look.

Also is that dirt on her lens the whole video?

She’s out of breath in every video, including the ones before pregnancy. It’s really annoying.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    And she seems awful chipper for someone who couldn’t find her baby’s heartbeat yesterday.

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her newest video is so tone deaf.

11.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Being out of breath is because she starves herself until her nightly booze and brownie.

And can a mod please give this thread the title Backup Bunions came up with and we voted up?

We Need a Bigger House so Adam Can Stay In the Closet

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bits of narcissism @ 15/5/2020, 22:50) 

It was really depressing. My family members are losing their jobs and mine is on the line... watching her traipse through that million dollar model home, talking about her “custom” floor plan that changes two walls, while manically smiling that nasty Joker smile into the camera and acting like her marriage isn’t a total lie.

She’s just trying to one up all her competition (Aaryn, Tara, Liza, Tiffani, Myka, Meg, etc) but it’s really REALLY off-putting.

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 15/5/2020, 23:21) 
    QUOTE (Bits of narcissism @ 15/5/2020, 22:50) 

It was really depressing. My family members are losing their jobs and mine is on the line... watching her traipse through that million dollar model home, talking about her “custom” floor plan that changes two walls, while manically smiling that nasty Joker smile into the camera and acting like her marriage isn’t a total lie.

She’s just trying to one up all her competition (Aaryn, Tara, Liza, Tiffani, Myka, Meg, etc) but it’s really REALLY off-putting.

Sorry about the job losses. Its so tough!!!!

The comments of how she works hard and she deserves it!!! Please explain how she is working hard? Sure editing takes time but come on!!!

14.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    None of this will make her happy.

15. Emmajayne
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I’m sorry for all of the job losses and I see a lot of small shops closing in our area. But I don’t think it’s her being tone deaf to what’s going on because she clearly knows what is going on in the world. And it honestly makes me happy a lot of youtubers are posting stuff besides covid because we see that literally on every other platform! (Personal opinion, I know) I know she’s super excited and focused on the new baby and new house that she isn’t trying to fix the mess her life is. I really loved her new home tour, but I think it’s stupid to buy during this uncertain time and put yourself in more and more debt. Her home is already huge and plenty big enough. Her and tbeaston kill me with “we don’t have enough room for another baby, so we need to move” lol... my parents had 6 kids and we lived in a 3 bedroom!🤣 so their homes have PLENTY room!! Lol our home was probably even less than the size of the unfinished side of the basement, too!

931 replies since 9/5/2020, 23:44   242288 views