« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Oooops! :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: Sorry guys!

2.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I've been watching kats videos for a while now. But am getting really tired of her. She's always complaining. Those children need some activity in their lives. The 2 boys looked so much happier in earlier videos, and I'm sure Keez was talking clearer, and much brighter and happier looking, Aiden too. It's so sad.

3.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It sickens me how the boys went from being what looked like well cared for and healthy to being neglected and not having adequate clothing or food that’s healthy for them. All Kats Instagram lovers praise her for being a good mom and doing her absolute best I see none of that.

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don't like to, and normally wouldn't, criticise parents as i am not one myself. But I do know parents and families. Those boys just seem to be going downhill. They used to be happy. Aiden used to love his cuddles, now he doesn't seem to get anything but a water bottle. Narkeez is such a handsome happy boy. My heart goes out to him. He makes the best of any situation. I hate when he asked for something, like a drink, and is just told "not now buddy". She's too busy vlogging and fixing her hair. JUST GO GET HIM A DRINK. We are your audience, we don't mind if you get him a drink. It's edited anyway.

5. Concerned
        +3   Like  

User deleted

She stops for her bio kids so there is no reason she can’t stop for Keez. That’s my main problem with her is that the boys are treated to minimal care but nothing seems to much for the bio kids although they are also neglected in their own way. It’s the discrepancy between the two groups, when there shouldn’t be 2 groups.

If she dressed Jack in girl ‘s or hand down clothes and the bio kids didn’t have new toys all the time I would think that’s just her way . But that is not what happens.

The bio kids get better bedrooms, better clothes, more toys, more trips and attention from Kat than the 2 older boys.

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alyssa Enterap @ 19/5/2020, 23:13) 
    It sickens me how the boys went from being what looked like well cared for and healthy to being neglected and not having adequate clothing or food that’s healthy for them.

When did Narkeez ever look well cared for and healthy? In the orphanage, he was stick thin, his limbs were as twisted as a pretzel, and he was about as flexible as a rock. He has never looked healthy, IMO.

7.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Sure, Kat. Sure. 🤥🤥🤥
    Attached Image
    505C1D13-C5E2-4E8F-8407-1830BF8C668E

8.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Aidan loves to be hugged and cuddle since he was at the orphanage

Kat loves to hate the orphanage but I think keez and aidan where loved there

Orphanages are too crowded, they lack money and time to have one on one moment with every kid but I think they loved A and K trully there

9. Concerned
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Kat loves to blame the orphanage about any issues. She has had those boys for over 5 years and what have they learned? Aidan learned to feed himself at school.

10.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I think if they “strapped” kids to the toilet for “hours”, then Narkeez would have the same issue. But he doesn’t. Kat is just too lazy to toilet train Aiden.

She’s shown Aiden on the toilet (which she shouldn’t do) and he was fine. He wasn’t upset or crying.

11.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Why does she keep having kids if she supposedly gets such bad postpartum depression and postpartum anxiety every time? Is it even PPD/PPA if you already struggle with depression and anxiety anyway? She is such a mentally unwell person and an admitted drug addict. She seems to be handling life pretty well since having Leiren. I wonder if she’s abusing pain meds again.

12. Concerned
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I know when I toilet trained Thomas I would give him a small treat if he sat on the toilet. I didn’t expect him to sit there long but had him go to the toilet frequently. It took time and he still had some accidents when I left working there.I was an aid in a state institution when I worked with him. He is in his fifty and pretty much toilet trained. He will go to the toilet on his own or when directed to go. It is possible to toilet train low functioning SN kids.

However he still will have accidents occasionally but I think it mainly depends on the staff working with him or if he is upset.

13.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Honestly, I doubt toilet training Jack is something Kat sticks to. She doesn’t stick to anything in her life. The only way it happens if Jack gets it quickly. However it can be a drawn out process that can take months or years even with consistently. If that’s the case, it’s not happening for Kat.

14.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Very glad to see Oliver and Andrew have turned thirteen and looking happy and healthy. Great family they are!

15.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I couldn't help that comment about the being strapped to a potty chair for 12 hours. It used to be he was strapped to a highchair or a pack and play for 12 hours. Which is it Kat?! She in fact kept him in the pack and play when she got home and confined him in a cage for 12 plus hours. Everything is the orphanages fault. I don't believe a word she says anymore.

927 replies since 19/5/2020, 19:54   97546 views