The Killen Klan Pt. 13

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I watch the pics of the Killens on Instagram or Tik Tok. They are now decorating the house for Christmas and the children are growing.
    In one on her interventions on TikTok Kat says Aidan is a five year old boy in height. I had never guess he would be so small. No idea. Consequently he's fed as so.
    Narkeez is ,as usual, the sweetest un the family.
    This family's thinking in building a bigger house and providing a dedicated room for each child.
    I find it hard to digest Kat's words about her mom. She doesn't mention her much, bit I think she is harsh howards her. I don't know anything about her relationship, and it's not my business, bit still something wrong in her words.
    I hope the girls don't feel too far from peers with the homeschooling and the lockdown restrictions.
    All my best wishes for this children.

2.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I haven't watched in a while so I don't feel free to like the more recent comments but it appears the same old stuff is going on.

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Has she decided to just do Tik Tok and Instagram instead of You Tube ?

4.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Definately. She is very active on Instagran and specially on TikTok. She barely uploads youtube videos.

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Can't wait to see what sheet set she gets poor Narkeez for Christmas this year. 🙄

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Well from todays live its looks like shes going to put Narkeez in a "group home one day in his future" so shes not doing a complete "rehoming" like Myka Stauffer did to her adopted son Huxley. This is not a surprise though most of us thought it would be Aiden. I certainly hope its when he is an adult that would be beneficial I think instead of traumatizing him as a kid taking him away from his family. Keez is the least liked by her and it shows she goes on how adorable Aiden is. Several people in the live asked if a group home is in the future for Jack and Aiden which she completely ignored.

Asa switched jobs she says at first then says later he lost his job and she is complaining about the boys new medical bills not being covered by insurance.

Her poor bio kids have no Christmas presents yet boo freaking hoo 🤬

7.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Actually she did mention aidan. She said he probably won't be in a group home since he can't communicate like keys can if hes being mistreated. She talks about her adhd again. Apparently the meds were giving her side effects. I mean its basically legal crack so yeah. I say this as someone whos diagnosed and used to take Adderall and don't anymore. No shade to anyone that does. She suspects she has autism because she "is so weird" and "does weird things". Its so obvious she has no idea what autism is and i feel bad for jack and aidan...

8.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheTeaIsSteaming @ 1/12/2020, 03:48) 
    Actually she did mention aidan. She said he probably won't be in a group home since he can't communicate like keys can if hes being mistreated. She talks about her adhd again. Apparently the meds were giving her side effects. I mean its basically legal crack so yeah. I say this as someone whos diagnosed and used to take Adderall and don't anymore. No shade to anyone that does. She suspects she has autism because she "is so weird" and "does weird things". Its so obvious she has no idea what autism is and i feel bad for jack and aidan...

My son with ADHD was prescribed Adderall quite successfully as a child-it is amphetamine salts. However it has the opposite effect on adults and should not be prescribed as an ADHD med for adults. Its basically an upper for adults thats why it is abused especially by college kids cheap a d apparently easy to get. Amphetamine salts usually have the opposite effect on kids-calming them down not wiring them up. Meds can have side effects for some we are all different. However when my son hit puberty at 12 he was weaned off Adderall and started Concerta. Raging adult hormones and especially testosterone do not mix with Adderall. However it was a good med for him as a child since he could not tolerate Ritalin and had side effects. There are many new better meds for adults witH ADHD.

I could not make it through her whole vlog 🙄

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Watched some of the TikTok posts. The girls look so greasy and dirty most of the time. Something triggered in my brain and it seems as if I could smell them and it was not a pleasant smell.

10.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twirly Squirrely @ 2/12/2020, 19:10) 
    Watched some of the TikTok posts. The girls look so greasy and dirty most of the time. Something triggered in my brain and it seems as if I could smell them and it was not a pleasant smell.

How bad are they? I can't bring myself to watch them-my tolerance for dysfunction watching is low lol

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    My son started taking ADHD meds when he was 6. They tried Adderall first and he was a basket case. They they went to the opposite end of medication more like Ritalin. Called Focalin. It is extended release. He still takes Focalin at age 18. He still has some sensory issues. Graduated High School. Either mild Aspergers or Autistic tendencies with eough to be on the Spectrum.

12.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (momof3sons @ 11/12/2020, 07:17) 
    My son started taking ADHD meds when he was 6. They tried Adderall first and he was a basket case. They they went to the opposite end of medication more like Ritalin. Called Focalin. It is extended release. He still takes Focalin at age 18. He still has some sensory issues. Graduated High School. Either mild Aspergers or Autistic tendencies with eough to be on the Spectrum.

Exactly everyone is different and needs to work with their dr.

13.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    My son began his ADHD medication the summer before he started 1st grade at age 6. They first tried Ritalin and that made him a zombie, then he was given time-released Dexedrine and that worked form him. There were not too many options when he was young but by the time his daughter was around 6, she was put on Focalin. It helped her but she had some issues with not having much of an appetite.

14.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Kat had the grandparents over and no one was social distancing or wearing a mask. The Bio kids always get so much more than Keez or Aidan. I am not sure why they buy Narkeez Toddler Toys. The Care Bear was fine but some of the toys were way to young for him. I can understand Aidan with Toddler Toys but Keez needs toys to develop with. They actually could use a Sensory Play Room. Keez needs toys for Children with Cerebral Palsy. I am not sure if Kat has ever taken this into consideration. Even if they had one bigger toy they could each enjoy. There are catalogs that sell such toys. I wish they would treat the boys better. Make the girls help clean up. It makes me sad the shoes Keez got would have something she would have bought the girls because they need it. As soon as COVID 19 is more under control she needs to get get the Girls back to School again. Keez and Aidan also need school which I think they are still going too. Jack needs public school special education for children with mild delays. Kat is like a hamster on a wheel going around and around. She has a lot of things to keep in order. I am sorry but truly think she never should have added Keez or Aidan into her family. There is just to much going on. Too many kids. I think she jumped the gun on this one with the adoption. Piper and Zoe treat Keez like he is 3 years old.

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I haven't watched this family in ages, Kat wasn't even pregnant with the newest kid yet. I'm a bit shocked at Aidan , he hasn't grown much. It was nice to see that Keeze got something age appropriate for Christmas and he seemed to love his new shoes. I know shoes aren't too exciting but they were his favorite color and the way they zipped might be easier for him. I didn't watch the whole vlog but the rest of the biological kids seemed to get way too much. That baby was completely overwhelmed by all her gifts. One or two would have been better for her.

927 replies since 19/5/2020, 19:54   97545 views