Anonymous
    Great title!

3.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This home was listed as coming soon at the same time as Jen's home. So its been a month or more since both were listed as coming soon on Compass.But totally staged with photos of the home. So why hasn't this been on the market sooner? Its just so that it doesnt add to "days on the market".

https://www.compass.com/listing/805-wagner...86619830322097/

4.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    RE: Don/baby voice last thread. That video actually made me think Don doesn’t actually like it.... like maybe he thought it was “cute” when they were dating but not it’s gotten old and annoying? She said “I don’t even notice I’m doing it” and he something to the affect of “I don’t even notice you doing it either?”

5.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    If it was supposed to go live when that poster said it could’ve been delayed because of the protesting and looting it was horrible downtown and looting spread into the suburbs maybe they suggested to wait until it stopped.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Great title! :happy:

7.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 6/7/2020, 06:01 PM) 
    RE: Don/baby voice last thread. That video actually made me think Don doesn’t actually like it.... like maybe he thought it was “cute” when they were dating but not it’s gotten old and annoying? She said “I don’t even notice I’m doing it” and he something to the affect of “I don’t even notice you doing it either?”

I totally think it was Jen who started this. I think that voice is used to manipulate a situation. Her baby voice was to project an image. She wants to be child-like. She wants to not have responsibilities. This is all Jen. She has stunted development. And she is the epitome of a spoiled brat, doing whatever she can to get her way.

8.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Fantastic title! :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 6/7/2020, 06:27 PM) 
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 6/7/2020, 06:01 PM) 

I totally think it was Jen who started this. I think that voice is used to manipulate a situation. Her baby voice was to project an image. She wants to be child-like. She wants to not have responsibilities. This is all Jen. She has stunted development. And she is the epitome of a spoiled brat, doing whatever she can to get her way.

Sure, it totally worked when she wanted something. "pweese, Don can I get a new purse."

10.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yay! This was my favorite title suggestion!

I agree with whoever said that maybe the house is actually being shown, but they don’t want to officially list it so you can’t see how many days it’s been sitting.

11. Popppp
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Great Title-PERFECTLY describes Boring jen now :7043:

QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 6/7/2020, 10:57 AM) 
    This home was listed as coming soon at the same time as Jen's home. So its been a month or more since both were listed as coming soon on Compass.But totally staged with photos of the home. So why hasn't this been on the market sooner? Its just so that it doesnt add to "days on the market".

www.compass.com/listing/805-wagner...86619830322097/

wow _ I found the ABOVE house on Jen's Realtor's site-gorgeous
    and selling for what the Ross's want for theirs???

https://www.thekeytohomes.com/property/805...iew-il-60025-us

12.     +18   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Great title!! Wonder if Weatherman Dave will help her move furniture anymore??

FDEF7E81-68AE-4992-B2DF-747B0D6F9BFF

13.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TongueThrustLikeDon @ 6/7/2020, 06:31 PM) 
    Yay! This was my favorite title suggestion!

I agree with whoever said that maybe the house is actually being shown, but they don’t want to officially list it so you can’t see how many days it’s been sitting.

This could definitely be a possibility. Our local association/MLS has given us a lot of leeway with DOM right now such as not cracking down and fining us for “cancelling” listings that hit the market in early-mid March to reset the DOM when what you’re supposed to do is to “withdraw” it. I mean, they’re not encouraging us to do that by any means, but savvy agents who care about their MLS DOM stats are absolutely doing it, and are just getting slapped on the wrist. In some markets I’ve heard rumors that due to COVID-19 they’re disabling or adding disclaimers to DOM. So their local/state association could have enabled agents to extend their coming-soon time.

Idk I don’t want to dig too deeply in real estate minutia since I operate in a vastly different market, but I’ll end by saying that I was shocked when that poster even said anything (but obviously tickled, too, because I’m a messy bitch who lives for drama) because as agents we have such deep, personal knowledge of a LOT of behind the scenes stuff and it’s a huge ethical violation to let anything slip. I talk to lenders all day every day about my client’s financial history, sometimes I know who’s getting divorced before their own parents do, etc. so when that poster didn’t show back up and the listing didn’t go live on June 3 I thought, yep, makes sense.

14.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Great title!!!!!!!

I know a lot of people want to absolve Jill as having no impact on Jen as an adult. But for all we know, she’s been an overly critical Mom since Jen was born. Maybe she grew up with rigid rules about being dressed before breakfast, perfectly combed hair etc. Instead of telling her she looked nice, find the one minuscule thing wrong instead.

I’m not sure I’m buying that Jill suddenly turned into a shrew when Jen got older yet refused to grow up. I think Jill is who she is as has been that way her whole life.

I think Jen has HUGE Mommy issues (and still does).

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah that realtor has so many gorgeous million $ homes on sale, wonder what she thinks of Jen's dump!!

QUOTE (Popppp @ 6/7/2020, 12:09 PM) 
    Great Title-PERFECTLY describes Boring jen now :7043:

QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 6/7/2020, 10:57 AM) 

www.compass.com/listing/805-wagner...86619830322097/

wow _ I found the ABOVE house on Jen's Realtor's site-gorgeous
    and selling for what the Ross's want for theirs???

www.thekeytohomes.com/property/805...iew-il-60025-us

952 replies since 7/6/2020, 16:55   194667 views