PackingHerHoardandKeepingTheBakeryBoredLikeJen Pt 149

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mods can we have a special thread where we document all of Christine's receipts? Don't want it all to get lost in a 60 page thread somewhere.

2.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Every single day she lied to him by taking her BC pills. She is a real life soap opera villain.

3.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Being financially responsible by ordering all the things online

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Rooibos D-bag @ 8/6/2020, 17:24) 
    I wonder how many pretties she got every month she got her period. She probably had to act devastated.

We tried for a couple months and I remember the sad feeling of getting my period this bitch was probably so happy and lied straight to his face. She really is a monster!

This makes sense to me. All the expensive pretties tie perfectly into her "TTC" timeline. And abruptly stopped when she fell pregnant. I can't remember her getting a single designer thing afterwards, come to think of it.

I want to know about Italy, as this was when I first suspected their marriage was rocky. Don spared NO expense on schmancy vacations that year (they also went to Punta Cana a few months before, both on top of their regular travel) and she was an absolute bitch the entire trip.

Edited by Queen of Budgeting - 8/6/2020, 17:36

4.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 8/6/2020, 11:32) 
    Mods can we have a special thread where we document all of Christine's receipts? Don't want it all to get lost in a 60 page thread somewhere.

You can go to Christine’s profile and click on her posts. You can read them all in sequence there.

5.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Omg a horse offered his hoof to this lying bitch? Explains why he only offered back hoof. :hearty-laugh:

6.     +17   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rooibos D-bag @ 6/8/2020, 05:24 PM) 
    I wonder how many pretties she got every month she got her period. She probably had to act devastated.

We tried for a couple months and I remember the sad feeling of getting my period this bitch was probably so happy and lied straight to his face. She really is a monster!

I remember a Mother's Day when Don got her gifts, cards, flowers. This was when she was pretending to TTC and he was worried the day might be hard for her.
    It is shocking to think that she put him through that, along with all of the sympathy she got from her viewers. Imagine doing something so evil and expecting your former in laws to still invite you to family gatherings!

7.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Several people have asked why Don didn't go for custody after finding that. I can tell you why. The kid's were being taken care of and needs met. It is very hard to get custody of young children away from the mother. Her even saying she didn't want this, that would just be "he said, she said" in court. He's doing the right thing

8.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Somewhere thinking up a new identity while eating a spinach square

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 6/8/2020, 11:32 AM) 

That's what I suggested too. This is too good to be buried.

9.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Maybe the extended family didn’t know the full extent of it until recently?

10.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Just quoting this here as there seem to a lot of questions about the timeline-

QUOTE (Christine14 @ 8/6/2020, 00:29) 
    QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 6/8/2020, 06:22 AM) 
    My guess on the big lie: She slipped up and admitted she wasn’t actually infertile for all those years she was drinking the Chinese herbs and getting acupuncture. Probably didn’t say it directly, but enough for him to figure it out. Maybe she was actually on the pill for longer than he’d thought.
    He realized she never wanted kids, and was out.

Ok for real do you know them too? That’s pretty much what happened, except it was in a heated argument shortly after Donny was born and she was MISERABLE she said something to the effect of “You wanted this life I didn’t” things snowballed from there and he went looking through her things a week or so later and found her period charts with confirmation she had been taking the pill! There is more too it but if you don’t know them you are for sure psychic! 😱😱

He found the period charts shortly after Donnie’s birth, not when she was in Oregon. I think by then the divorce decision had been made.

Also, I have added this to the Jencyclopedia. Thanks husbandontherun.

QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 8/6/2020, 09:10) 
    So now we have TWO! really relevant page markers to remember:

Thread 101 page 1: Tinder gate
    Thread 149 page 8: Christine

:1485540604:

11.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Queen of Budgeting @ 6/8/2020, 05:34 PM) 
    QUOTE (Rooibos D-bag @ 8/6/2020, 17:24) 

This makes sense to me. All the expensive pretties tie perfectly into her "TTC" timeline. And abruptly stopped when she fell pregnant. I can't remember her getting a single designer thing afterwards, come to think of it.

I want to know about Italy, as this was when I first suspected their marriage was rocky. Don spared NO expense on schmancy vacations that year (they also went to Punta Cana a few months before, both on top of their regular travel) and she was an absolute bitch the entire trip.

Don did get her a Louis Vuitton cles for her birthday after Charlotte was born. Their lives certainly changed after Charlotte was born. But it wouldn't surprise me if Don kept bringing her flowers and treats and she chose not to show it because it didn't fit in the narrative of poor overworked mom who can't rely on her incompetent husband.

Christine14, does Don now see her as a lazy, self-centered witch?

12.     +50   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    OH MY GOD WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

13.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 6/8/2020, 09:38 AM) 
    Several people have asked why Don didn't go for custody after finding that. I can tell you why. The kid's were being taken care of and needs met. It is very hard to get custody of young children away from the mother. Her even saying she didn't want this, that would just be "he said, she said" in court. He's doing the right thing

If he was vengeful it would be a great way to punish her, too...leave the kids with her.

14.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe he doesn’t want to shock the kids. Maybe he’s slowly working on getting more and more custody over time. Why would she want any custody now that we know this....other than for a hefty child support payment?

15.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I always come back to the bakery at the right time, first Tinder now this 😂
    We know what kind of person Jen is, but seeing the facts written here..wow..what a terrible person.
    It makes even more sense now why she tries SOOO hard to seem mom of the year on IG.

952 replies since 7/6/2020, 16:55   194673 views