PackingHerHoardandKeepingTheBakeryBoredLikeJen Pt 149

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If they paid off the house, it’s still better than the pittance you get back in taxes on interest. I mean, think about it. Pay 4,000 dollars a month on a mortgage or invest 4,000 a month. It’s not hard to figure out where the better value is.

2.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :5153: :hearty-laugh:

Can't imagine a almost 30yr old will fine hair would wear pigtails like these and then film a video. She is a loony.

QUOTE (MissingTheMoneyNotTheHoney @ 6/7/2020, 08:29 PM) 
    Screenshot_20200529-2248362

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 6/7/2020, 06:12 PM) 
    Jen being smarter than Don with money is one of the funnier things I've read on here in a while :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

She's smarter with money because she didn't do a damn thing to rake it in and made sure she protected hers from that big, bad, meany Dom. I mean, Don.

4.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    EA15CDFD-ED88-43C5-BD3C-44B925486E9E

YouTube suggested a 2012 personal day haul from 2012, and I can’t stop laughing at where I paused. :snickering:

I can’t believe how much of Don’s money she would spend because she had a bad day.. Lush, Mac, a skag-en watch, Kate Spade bangles, a crap ton of Lululemon, J Crew watch strap and hideous hair flowers, a Lou-wee Vwee-ton bag. A bad day must have easily cost Don a couple of grand. :flcvoy01:

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wearing pigtails while whining about the ring-cleaning episode was ridiculous for a supposedly grown woman, but at least she looked semi-cute (although probably not nearly as cute as she thought). This look is just tragic all around.

6.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 6/8/2020, 01:28 AM) 
    QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 6/8/2020, 01:26 AM) 
    This is what I was thinking too. Don't her parents live in a townhouse. She could buy the other side and then she'd have free child care during her me time. LOL I just don't see her getting a big house like they have now.

No, they don't. Don's parents' do.

Well ok....guess that won't work.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Whether or not she’s smarter with money, Jen certainly knew how to hook a man who had plenty of it. She maximized her potential to great benefit (to herself).

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Looking for Jen’s dictionary to see what she’s really talking about

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RumpusRoseGoldCoil @ 6/8/2020, 04:12 AM) 
    EA15CDFD-ED88-43C5-BD3C-44B925486E9E

YouTube suggested a 2012 personal day haul from 2012, and I can’t stop laughing at where I paused. :snickering:

I can’t believe how much of Don’s money she would spend because she had a bad day.. Lush, Mac, a skag-en watch, Kate Spade bangles, a crap ton of Lululemon, J Crew watch strap and hideous hair flowers, a Lou-wee Vwee-ton bag. A bad day must have easily cost Don a couple of grand. :flcvoy01:

That a more likely a $5K day. The Louis Vuitton alone had to have been over $2k. It was a runway piece.

9.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FormerFederalProsecutor @ 8/6/2020, 02:35) 
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 8/6/2020, 00:35) 
    Generally, inheritances are not subject to equitable distribution because, by law, inheritances are not considered marital property. Instead, inheritances are treated as separate property belonging to the person who received the inheritance, and therefore may not be divided between the parties in a divorce.

I think it depends on what is done with the inheritance during the marriage. If it is “co-mingled” it becomes community property. My husband and I looked into it with our inheritances at one time and that was what we were told by the professionals. This was some years ago so the laws could have changed.

When I was going through my divorce (waste of money, still married) my inheritance was in our joint bank account. I yanked that shit out in the blink of an eye and my attorney said if could not be touched. I’m guessing Don did the same, as did Jen if she is smart.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So the money Don earned before he and Jen were married (from the sale of his cousin’s company, of which he was a founding employee) is up for grabs and indecent thumb stroking by our dear friend Jennifer, but anything she has that has been handed to her only because she was born is off limits to him?

That sucks.

11.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 6/7/2020, 06:28 PM) 
    QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 6/8/2020, 01:26 AM) 
    This is what I was thinking too. Don't her parents live in a townhouse. She could buy the other side and then she'd have free child care during her me time. LOL I just don't see her getting a big house like they have now.

Really? I dont think so. They own a home down the lane from Jen's home which is a single family home.Or do they own 2 homes so close by? Maybe rental property.

Edited by TWO!!! - 6/7/2020, 09:53 PM

12.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 6/8/2020, 03:56 AM) 
    If they paid off the house, it’s still better than the pittance you get back in taxes on interest. I mean, think about it. Pay 4,000 dollars a month on a mortgage or invest 4,000 a month. It’s not hard to figure out where the better value is.

Depends on the interest rate comparison between the mortgage and investment. Why put extra money to a mortgage at 4% to pay it off if you are a self proclaimed trading wiz and can get a return much greater than that?

13. Popppp
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 8/6/2020, 04:39) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 6/7/2020, 06:28 PM) 

Really? I dont think so. They own a home down the lane from Jen's home in a single family home.Or do they own 2 homes so close by? Maybe rental property.

I think at some point Don’s parents were in a townhouse- now they are around the corner in a regular house

14.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 8/6/2020, 04:40) 
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 6/8/2020, 03:56 AM) 

Depends on the interest rate comparison between the mortgage and investment. Why put extra money to a mortgage at 4% to pay it off if you are a self proclaimed trading wiz and can get a return much greater than that?

Because you are still paying interest instead of earning it.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 8/6/2020, 04:53) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 8/6/2020, 04:40) 

Because you are still paying interest instead of earning it.

But you can earn more than the cost of the borrowing interest. So you come out ahead.

952 replies since 7/6/2020, 16:55   194667 views