FoolyLiving: 3 Fridges and a Chest Freezer. Prepping for the Zombie Apocalypse- Part 42

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Credit for thread title goes to WTFooly

2.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Scamdrea posted this on IG and wrote Rafael did this because he's OCD and has autism!!!!

The items here are Abiz...we all know that Rafael doesn't touch her things...let alone would play with them...

Abi did this or Andrea...double Abi would have the idea as we all know she doesn't think to do anything ...she has to be told when it comes to creating...
    Attached Image
    95377239_169123177887944_5089852417335472024_n

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Scamdrea pointing out the contents of what's in her refrigerator....old vlog...Rafael just turned 2yrs old....

Andrea and Hoedar spent their time at home tormenting Rafael in every way...
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20200610-035917_YouTube

4.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Talked about her drinks...that Hoedar makes for them nightly...

In a recent vlog Andrea said she doesn't drink alcohol and hates the taste of it...
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20200610-035828_YouTube

5.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Scamdrea points out she can have alcohol on a low carb diet...
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20200610-035809_YouTube

6.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    This is totally off topic and I apologize but I'm desperate. I know there are some people here that understand dog psychology and I really need help. My dog Angus is an old man now and he's very sensitive to loud noises. He wasn't bothered when he was younger but gets upset now if I snap my eyeglass case shut . Tonight I let him out in the yard before bed. He was taking care of business when someone threw a firecracker at him. The poor guy freaked out , ran into the fence, and then back into the house. Now he's panting and shaking, wouldn't come near me and just wants to hide. I think I'm going to have a hard time getting him out in the yard again. I have tranquilizers for vet trips but I'm not sure if I should drag him out of hiding and try to give him one. He wants nothing to do with me or food right now so it will be hard to get a pill into him. Maybe it's too late and the damage has been done. I'm not a violent person but I really want to hurt the idiot with the fireworks. i can think of a good place for one of those firecrackers. How can I help Angus? I love him, he's my service dog and best friend. He takes care of me, alerts to low blood sugar, now he needs help.

7.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Angus2009 @ 13/6/2020, 06:55) 
    This is totally off topic and I apologize but I'm desperate. I know there are some people here that understand dog psychology and I really need help. My dog Angus is an old man now and he's very sensitive to loud noises. He wasn't bothered when he was younger but gets upset now if I snap my eyeglass case shut . Tonight I let him out in the yard before bed. He was taking care of business when someone threw a firecracker at him. The poor guy freaked out , ran into the fence, and then back into the house. Now he's panting and shaking, wouldn't come near me and just wants to hide. I think I'm going to have a hard time getting him out in the yard again. I have tranquilizers for vet trips but I'm not sure if I should drag him out of hiding and try to give him one. He wants nothing to do with me or food right now so it will be hard to get a pill into him. Maybe it's too late and the damage has been done. I'm not a violent person but I really want to hurt the idiot with the fireworks. i can think of a good place for one of those firecrackers. How can I help Angus? I love him, he's my service dog and best friend. He takes care of me, alerts to low blood sugar, now he needs help.

Oh no. Poor poor Angus. 🤗 The same thing happened my dog years ago but he was young and got over it until the next Halloween and the fireworks made him hide and shake.

I'm no expert on dogs though. But I would sit with him and stroke his head if you can. How is he now? 🤗

8.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    CrazyNancy
    He's not good. He's pressed against the wall trying to merge with it. He growls if I get too close. I'm worried that he got hurt when he ran into the fence. I finally just turned off all the lights and I'm camped out on the chair a few feet away. We might be going to the vet tomorrow. The idiot neighbor should pay the bill. The police spoke to them and they said they were just having fun. A bunch of drunk idiots that think hurting a dog is fun.

9.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, he might be hurt if he's growling at you. Poor fella. Do vets do home visits? Would that be an option?

Any chance you could get a tranquilliser into him? I wonder if you put it in some of his favourite food an left him alone with it, he might take it.

10.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Right now you have to wait in the car and a vet tech brings your animal into the vet. It was hard for me to see him dragged away the last time we went. My state isn't open yet. He's refusing food right now . I'm hoping he will sleep now that it's quiet and the lights are out. He has stopped the hard panting but I think he's still trembling.

11.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Aw, really feel for you. I hope he recovers well and soon. Good luck. 🤗🙏🤗

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Agnus2009

I just read what happened to your baby...

It's been a couple of hours so not sure of his status at this time...

However...if the firecracker hit him....or just the fact it was close to him is a big impact ....

The loud noise could of given him some hearing loss that's not permanent...hopefully..

What you explained if how he was acting afterwards...he's afraid....and shocked...

Just let him be....don't try to coax him or anything...he may need few hours or a day ...to overcome the shock...

I wouldn't give him anything such as sedatives or such...

Some dogs when older can develop seizures from an incident like that...I don't want to worry you...but they can...

Just watch him...if you see any signs of this during the next 2-3 days...

Let him be in a quiet place...not too much light...

Don't worry about him going out...put some pee pads or newspaper on the hard floor for him to do his business...

Yes...it's better to do this than trying to get him to go outside (if he doesn't want to)...

Give him time...look for any hearing loss...and unusual signs in the next 24- 72 hrs.

He needs to relax with low light...quite....and when he's ready he should come around...

Look on YouTube for anxiety music for dogs ..listen to it first...because some of the tunes are kinda of irritating...the high notes...repeative notes and such....if you feel as though the music feels relaxing...

(The tone...tunes) then play it on low....it does help dogs calm down...and sleep...

Keep us posted on how he is...

Hope this helps...

I have a dog who was abused as a baby before she was weaned ....she has seizures....it took me over 8 thousand on vet bills to find why and what was going on..the vet didn't tell me...I found out by researching...Although it took me sometime to wake the hell up and look for info myself....I trusted the vet..

Anyway...I found that she has seizures when she hears loud noises...any loud noises..AND she will pick up on human anxiety...if she hears a Tone of angry...or if you talk to her in a harsh tone she will have seizures...

The vet charged me so much for medication and treatment...

I found a dog seizure site and read about placing ice cubes on the 10 vertebra...this immediately stops the neurons from seizure activity...also keeping the temperature down...

The temperature increases and causes more seizure activity...

I have such a bad time when fireworks are going on...

I have to close all windows and play the music from YouTube....and stay with her...I also had double pane windows installed to keep out sound...but can hear them still Although not as bad...

Everytime she has them...I get so scared...shaking and such...I do have to keep myself calm because she can pick up on my emotions..

Shock can cause your baby to be out of it...even takes time for him to come back...like a seizure...afterwards they don't know what happened and where they are...their not aware of their surroundings yet know of it..

Have something that he lays on...or something of your around her to have your scent...of he's laying in an area that he normally doesnt... don't move him..let him decide.....

Damn idiots...sorry that happened to your baby...

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Agnus2009;

QUOTE:

CrazyNancy
    He's not good. He's pressed against the wall trying to merge with it. He growls if I get too close. I'm worried that he got hurt when he ran into the fence. I finally just turned off all the lights and I'm camped out on the chair a few feet away. We might be going to the vet tomorrow. The idiot neighbor should pay the bill. The police spoke to them and they said they were just having fun. A bunch of drunk idiots that think hurting a dog is fun.

If he's growling it's because he's in shock..he doesn't know his surroundings...

Leave a dim light on...just so it's not dark dark..even a light in other room that gives light where he's at...

I'd leave him...and watch him...look for any unusual activity...foaming of mouth...shaking....eyes ...

Don't try to keep calling him or move him...let him have time to come out of it...

If he's not better tomorrow yes...he should be checked...

Good you made a police report....let the idiots pay the bill...

I hope he didn't loose his hearing and or sight....that could be a reason he's growling...not to worry you...

It depends how close did the firecracker hit him or around him...and what kind...it was..

He could also be growing again because he's in shock and not sure of his surroundings..

Do have something that has your scent next to him...and let him be...keeping an eye on him...leave water next to him...don't worry about food at this time...

Thank God he's alive...damn idiots...oh I can't stand people who do things against the helpless...

People are not the same after the lockdown...something has happened many are angry...lost their compassion for others...

14.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I feel I should know this bcuz of hadars love for it,but does anyone know the model Dyson vacuum they have ??? Lol

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Missy74

I feel I should know this bcuz of hadars love for it,but does anyone know the model Dyson vacuum they have ??? Lol

It's called the Sucker Hoedar's Pulverizer..

It cleans up all of Andrea's dirt she spits out daily...

931 replies since 13/6/2020, 04:12   50847 views