FoolyLiving: 3 Fridges and a Chest Freezer. Prepping for the Zombie Apocalypse- Part 42

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    another viewer comment
    I don't think it is "OK" for a kid to live in a shed, but must be a "thing"for fat sloppy trailer dwelling hillbillies to do to their sons
    maybe scammy can find her, they would BFF!!! compare bad parenting notes and idea's!!
    Attached Image
    IMG_8964

2.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    CPS was called on this couple and the kids removed, scammy and dumble-dar trailer looking alot like alot of these trailers and houses on this show
    all it takes is a call and they will go check it out , you know scammy only shows certain area's on her lame ass vlogs cuz the hoard is all over rest place!!
    Attached Image
    IMG_8962

3.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Germine @ 6/16/2020, 07:54 PM) 
    6A0863E8-D151-4D81-8D09-4133EB5776BD

THIS, fatness of this girl's face just ISN'T NORMAL!
    I am 47 years old, and NOT ONCE, have I seen a child look this grossly overweight at such early age- UNLESS- there is an underlying serious condition.
    This is actually concerning, not NORMAL AT ALL! :(

QUOTE (Rosey Posey @ 6/16/2020, 06:45 PM) 
    Scammy might want to try intermittent fasting along with her so called keto diet. She is eating for way too many hours in a day to lose weight!! And her adding lactose free milk to her coffee is NOT keto! She would be better off using half and half or cream or premier protein. Oh yea, I forgot she is lactose intolerant but can eat keto ice cream made with heavy whipping cream!! I bet she learned all about keto eating getting her degrees of the body!

:shaking_head_smiley_emoticon: :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

LOL...she ate through a month's worth of "keto TWATffles" in a week. She is a fucking mess! she needs to lock the fridge from herself and her minni-me Fiona :b:

4.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Looking at the morbidly obese picture of Abee-e-Gail that child already has all the fat cells that will last her a lifetime.

Thanks to her mama stuffing that little brat to stop screaming, has given her an appetite of a seven year old child. The harm that has already been done to mini- meatloaf is horrible.

Andreas calf’s start at her feet. Knowing she has hugely obese genes in her family and for someone who is so up to date with serving so called nutritious slop, her child not only has a devious, jealous, Gluttonous, personality along with being a sneaky little piggy picker now she’s going to have her mama’s legs. Already she trips and falls..what a shit show.

And I take back what I said about her being developmentally behind around the age of two... after watching Ho-Drea read to his little ray of sunshine ....filling in the words of the song, she has the attention span of the stale water in poor Rudy’s water dish. She doesn’t possess any basic skill sets she should have as a four year old. She should be singing the song.

And that Squirrel Game WTF was The point of showing that? To see her take the pieces out of the box??

Watching him read to her was disturbing.

It was a half ass attempt to show us how bright she is. Wrong answer.

Plus look at how much editing was done in that one tiny scene.

It would have been much more entertaining to leave all her interrupting.. saying stupid unintelligible shit....not being able to sit still, to not keeping her mouth shut and just listening.

But they don’t have an inkling how to handle that little piggy picker.

By the way, I swear that child can pick up the scent of food better than a bloodhound. She comes running on those pre tree trunk legs (even a cast didn’t slow her down, she crawled fast) She always grabs the stool and bellies up to the stove like grease lighting.

Yummy with those dirty little fingers and long hair. Remember basic cooking? Wash your hands, tie your hair back,?don't taste the spoon and put it right back in?

Anyone ever notice when they tell her to stop she doesn’t? Great job parents saying it once is all you need. Ya right.

Like I said what a shit show.

5.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When are the kids birthdays? Isn't it Raphael's soon? And when will Abigail be 4? She is very different, developmentally, to any other 3 going on 4 year old I've ever seen. 😕

6.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrazyNancy @ 17/6/2020, 10:00) 
    When are the kids birthdays? Isn't it Raphael's soon? And when will Abigail be 4? She is very different, developmentally, to any other 3 going on 4 year old I've ever seen. 😕

I think Abigail birthday is either the end of july or the start of August and Raph is the 14th or 15th Of November

7.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lola Campos @ 6/16/2020, 10:32 PM) 
    QUOTE (Germine @ 6/16/2020, 07:54 PM) 
    6A0863E8-D151-4D81-8D09-4133EB5776BD

THIS, fatness of this girl's face just ISN'T NORMAL!
    I am 47 years old, and NOT ONCE, have I seen a child look this grossly overweight at such early age- UNLESS- there is an underlying serious condition.
    This is actually concerning, not NORMAL AT ALL! :(

QUOTE (Rosey Posey @ 6/16/2020, 06:45 PM) 
    Scammy might want to try intermittent fasting along with her so called keto diet. She is eating for way too many hours in a day to lose weight!! And her adding lactose free milk to her coffee is NOT keto! She would be better off using half and half or cream or premier protein. Oh yea, I forgot she is lactose intolerant but can eat keto ice cream made with heavy whipping cream!! I bet she learned all about keto eating getting her degrees of the body!

:shaking_head_smiley_emoticon: :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

LOL...she ate through a month's worth of "keto TWATffles" in a week. She is a fucking mess! she needs to lock the fridge from herself and her minni-me Fiona :b:

I know right? I can’t remember all the ingredients, but, to make ONE batch’s she used 8 eggs, 1 pound of Cream Cheese, whatever else, THEN cooked them in either butter or bacon grease. To serve, nuke it for 30 seconds and pile on top with lots of heavy whipped cream. They are a heart attack waiting to happen. She ate a month of those in a week so, It doesn’t count as keto if you eat non stop all day, sorry. If she had a months worth of Keto waffles, say 30, by eating them in a week she would have had to at least 4 a day! Add in the keto ice cream made with little more than pure heavy cream, the snacking on whipped cream throughout the day, snacks of her special cheddar, eating out and eating all the non-keto stuff, WOW! Bacon and eggs too. She’s probably gaining a pound or two every few days!!!! How can someone who is lactose intolerant eat all that whipped cream and keto ice cream? Duh.

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Fastfee

Yep, it’s almost time to start celebrating Googoos month long birthday celebration (which last year ran in to 2 months Bc the moon gifts just kept pouring in. Last year she got 3 cakes bc she was 3; I wonder if she’ll get 4 cakes this year? Big party, family cookout. Poor Rafael got a crappy homage cake made with pancake mix and decorated with a few lines of stale leftover frosting and some sprinkles. They couldn’t even run out and buy him a store cake. The look on his face when he saw the cake, yet he was polite and found something good about it. He’s used to getting the shit end of the deal I guess. He had a few balloons and had the other three sitting on top of him as he tried to open gifts (all from the minions not one from the parents). In fact, a week or so later they went to Polyesters and she gave Rafael his presents but instead of letting him open them there so she could see his face, Dumbledar made him take them home then once there wouldn’t let him open them right away.

9.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Germine @ 16/6/2020, 15:47) 
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=srhe_9x0rO4

How rude Scammy handelt her baby Googoos who happens to have a truck stuck in her hair nest. She blamed Rafael for doing it.

Oh my days that poor kid the way she was pulling her head and poor Raf getting the blame .... does she not think it’s possible googooooooos could have done it herself ..... and the size of her sat melted into the settee .... and the nail file close to goooglegooooglegooooos eyes....
    thank you for sharing 😬

10.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    “Baby is Never too Sick to VLOG” 1.5.15

There is old footage in this one of Zeb in Israel (2011). They must have been living with Hadar’s family because the boxer dogs are there.

“His Body Makes Goop” 1.4.15

This video infuriates me. Rafael is so sick and they will not leave him alone! 😡

11.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It's a shame to think of all those school meals just being thrown out with so many homeless and hungry

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Missy74

Scammy was soooo happy to get free stuff even if it was going to go to waste if she didn’t. It was a red letter day!

13.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Approximate dates of da kids’ birthdays:
    Rafael Nov14
    Abigail Aug 3 or 4

Sent from my iPad via ForumFree App

14.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think Abigail was born on or near my birthday which is July 31. I will be 70 and I have never seen such an unfortunate looking baby or at least one who hasn't outgrown their looks. Andrea did not look like that as a baby. If I were more tech savvy I would post a photo of her as a baby from a newspaper. I would imagine Abigail snores like a banshee with all that fat around her neck. She needs a thorough medical evaluation by a qualified pediatrician and she needs her eyes checked. I know Andrea and Hadar read here and I would like them to address her obesity and medical needs, that is if they can comprehend what we are saying. I know they probably have hurt feelings over the fact that most of us here are of the opinion that she was an unfortunate looking baby who did not out grow those looks. Don't they realize that her features could be the result of an underlying medical condition. I also wonder if she had mild sleep apnea. My friends very morbidly obese twin granddaughters turned 9 today and use cpap machines and have used them since they were younger than Abigail. These girls were beautiful as babies and still are behind all that fat. The latest FB photo from this morning shows two happy smiling girls seemingly unaware of their morbid obesity.

Hadar and Andrea, something is wrong with Abigail.

15.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CAUTION!!! CLICKBAIT**** CAUTION!!! CLICKBAIT****** CAUTION!!! CLICKBAIT*****

Today’s fooly video title “Summer Camp Starts with a Picnic” I watched it bc I foolishly thought Rafael was going to be allowed to go to a real summer

camp. Fat Momma knew what she was doing. I’m actually surprised she didn’t title it “KETO SUMMER CAMP BEGINS WITH WHIPPED CREAM”!

Yes, all breakfast and lunch are free to all kids but Fatty and Dumbledar would never let Rafael participate bc they said the food was crap. Looked pretty healthy to me. Certainly better than a stale protein bar.

Of course Dumbledar turns his nose up at it; 1% milk, & military meat for the burgers, he’s such a jealous SOB. Like, of course they give it away free,

it’s crap food. Not So Dumbledar McDumbass, it meets government regulations for nutrition, quality and SERVING SIZES. The foul look on his face

the whole time the kids were eating. If he found it so disgusting why did he let his kids eat it? Then he takes a bite and Googoos has to remind him

it’s her burger. Has he ever really looked at the crap his big mommy cooks? I wonder why he felt the need to act so

disgusted. Here’s big momma saying over and over for folks to go pick up free food and Dumbledars letting everyone know what crappy the food is,

like, why bother.

You know what shit for brains? Some people actually care about what they eat and like 1% milk. We use 2%, but at least it’s not heavy whipping

Is this the boy-man you fought tooth and nail to trap? Really fatty? This is the prize you lived for? He’s not a real man or father. Such a prize, such a

coupe. My guess is, while she was trolling for males on the WOW servers, he’s the only one who took the bait. She knew that’s the only way she could

get someone hooked bc if they really saw her in person, how she looked, acts, mannerless, classless, any normal male her age would have run far

and fast. She talks so bad about her ex-boyfriend, Zeb’s father, how he abused her; I bet he got fed up with her nasty, filthy ways and walked out. I

don’t think they were even together for that long bc in the videos she shows of poor Zeb, he seems pretty young. From everything I’ve seen or heard,

Zeb’s father has been married to another woman for quite a while and has kids and Zeb was well accepted in to his family before the father moved away.

We’ve seen what kind of father Dumbledar has been to Rafael, it’s documented in their videos. Can’t dispute any of it. Pregnancy seems to be Fatty’s main tool for catching a man, and guilt him in to staying. She gives women a bad name.

Of course, in true Dumbledar ways, he has to remind Rafael that he started the race down the slide before Googoos. That’s part of the problem, he won’t leave the kids to interact on their own, he’s always sticking his big horse face in to every situation making sure Googoos come out on top.

Rafael asks if the strawberries were dinner, no says big momma, this is a snack, you already had dinner. Well, that’s bc they probably ate their school lunches later in the afternoon after they went to school and to the grocery store, so, she’s counting the school burgers as their dinner.

Dumbledar says, oh, if this park was in Israel it would be packed. Everyone uses the free parks. Uh, no, liar. There was maybe a handful of times they went to the park that there were ever kids there. When they went to parks or playgrounds they were ALWAYS empty. Just go back to Israel if everything here in the states is not good enough. Please, do everyone a favor. Jackass, go.

931 replies since 13/6/2020, 04:12   50847 views