FoolyLiving: 3 Fridges and a Chest Freezer. Prepping for the Zombie Apocalypse- Part 42

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I Naïvely thought when I saw Today’s title it meant they signed Rafael Up for summer camp. I should know better.

On the plus side Abigail seems to be eating with her mouth closed. That’s a good sign.

I wanted to mention in the previous videos when Abigail gets up early and I’m sure gobbles Like they were hotcakes keto pancakes with her mama.You know why they ran out.

Anyway, when Andrea allows the child to continue all the bad behaviors like getting up early and then falling back to sleep on the couch it’s never a good idea. I’m surprised the child doesn’t get into bed with Andrea and Hoda. Tell her to go back to sleep in her own bed. Stop letting her run the house. Discipline your child. Stop acting like dang fools with those kids.

2.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Does Hadar only wear that same tee-shirt as seen in today's vlog? He wears that same shirt w/the emblem on upper left-side of his chest every goddamn day. He's worn it in the past 3 vlogs, WTF is going on do they not ever do laundry. It's not like they actually work, WTH do they do all damn day?

Here's a tip Hadar...I know that you've been living w/Fatty McStinkBody for way too long, but normal people shower everyday & place clean clothes on afterwards. You might want to do that since you're shown in the daily vlogs you sloppy pig.

And who let's bugs crawl around on their stove while their making food, well only Andrea does while Rafael films it. Disgusting, just fucking disgusting.😖😖😖

Edited by TML121977 - 6/17/2020, 03:45 PM

3.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    WHAT is Andreas fascination with all things gross? She needs to show bugs, spiders, toads, snakes etc, and the discussion while her kids were EATING, about crows eating roadkill, and "dead Bodies", was disgusting! Our children learned very young, what was acceptable dinner table conversation, and it certainly didn't include discussing dead animals and the eating of them!

Also, Andreas constant "cackling" of late, is really getting on my nerves, she does that stupid half cackle/half laugh ALL the time! I think I need a brake from these imbeciles, they are really starting to annoy me!

4.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Abi only gave Hadar some of her burger because she wanted to eat that cereal,when she finished it she wanted burger back.

5.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Suitcases full of food at school??. I think she means the BACKPACK program where food is provided for children to take home, usually just on Friday, to ensure they dob’t go hungry over the weekend.

Andrea rambles then gets very repetitive. Try not talking & filming something interesting. I’d even rather look at more bugs instead of hearing Andrea or Hadar brag and complain. I did like seeing the sand hill cranes.

The only clear information came from Rafael when he explained that families pick up both breakfast and lunch at the same time. That went over Andrea’s head. Neither parent really listens to Rafael.

“I can’t believe they call that milk”. What as ungrateful jerk. That looks like a healthy nutritious meal that any kid would enjoy. Hamburgers with a bun! A real treat for da kids.

What father of a 7 year old American child does not recognize a baseball diamond? A lazy negligent, self absorbed father, that’s who. Rafael should have been in T ball & little league from the time he arrived. I will give Hadar credit for running with the kids.

Sent from my iPad via ForumFree App

6.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was looking for a particular video, never found it, but I was struck by how much more advanced Rafael was than goopy.
    The comparison videos titles are below if you care to look at them. Unfortunate is a good description.

Go look at the video “Baby Rafael fell asleep while eating”, hes so sweet and beautiful. Rafael is at around 5 or 6 months.

Also, check out “teach your baby to sit up alone”, in the video she says he’s 5 months.
    —————————
    Then, go look at the videos
    “Autism explained by our son’s therapist”. Googoos at 7 months.
    ———————————-
    The next video is Googoos at her 1st birthday, still can’t sit up, she keeps wobbling.
    “Baby Abigails first birthday”
    ——————————————
    “Baby does more than toot”. The rolls on that baby!
    ——————————————
    This one is just bc Fat Mommy is so selfish, if you watch the video, read her. Comment below where she says the kids were begging for food.
    We all know how much Rafael loves chicken curry and fat momma sits down with a big plate of it and tortures Rafael, then she says he can have it but first she has to feed Googoos first bc SHE asked nicely. She. Calls this a meltdown but why the big fat ass sat down with a huge plate of food without feeding the kids I’ll never know. Selfish bitch. Just look at poor rafaels face. Looking at the plate before and then when she finally lets Rafael have it you can tell she ate more but just spread it around. Pig. The whole fucking time she never gets up to feed the kids.

‘My husband is Actually the best”
    —————————————

Googoos, at 15 months or so taking a step, but, not really walking
    “Baby Girl is finally walking”
    ———————————
    “. Baby Rafael walks” he about 10 months old. This is the one where he cries a lot at his father. Then, momma and grandma are handing him back and forth and asshole calls out barking “Rafael” and the baby bursts in to tears. He does it over and over. This whole video. Should have been titled, how we torture Rafael.
    ———————

7.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I see 2 adults eating their way to CAD, & Open Heart Surgery, quadruple bypass. !

They do not comprehend, nor care to limit their extreme high intake of FAT GRAMS daily.

For cardiac bypass to succeed, the surgeon needs to first explore to FIND, & surgically strip a HEALTHY UNCLOGGED blood vessel from their chest wall or length of their legs .

_____ I doubt they could harvest any such vessel that is not fully clogged with fat.
    Neither... take Lipitor & daily aspirin .

The
    Damage iS
    Already done to their arteries .

Coronary Artery Disease is done. !
    ( CAD ).

8.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Another video to watch is “What’s wrong With Her Baby Teeth” 7.6.17

So obvious Abigail is not right, and very overweight. Very sad.

Rafael feels uncomfortable feeding her.

At the end Hadar torments Rafael. Yes, Rafael is sad gymnastics is over, it’s the only time he’s away from you, well, not really, because every time you went with him you steamed commands at him, BASTARD!

9.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    aren't those free school meals for kids who cannot afford food and THAT GO TO SCHOOL????
    why would abby gale get it, she doesn't go to school, and those 2 fat disgusting slobs have PLENTY of food they do not need to be taking free food

they are mots likely already on food stamps,so already taking shit they don't need or deserve
    fatty gets disability for being an obese lump of worthless lard who claims she cannot work
    then takes in you tube $$ and gifts and shit,
    why don' they have checks to see if these people on disability are faking like her and cut them off
    they need a file opened to investigate their scams , tax fraud, disability fraud, food stamp fraud , ha-dork having shit in his name fraud so scammy dont have to pay taxes or something, having shit in ester name fraud , using her address for rafael school fraud
    everything about them id cheating and lies and fraud -karma is that you I hear coming up the road????

10.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Fatty was always going to get the free school food ..... lazy sponging tight arse
    And donkey enjoying the free cheese burger .... wonder if Raf actually got to eat all his .... they didn’t film it .... hmmm

And worrying about mingling in the community and at school .... the holiday you paid for at the beginning of it didn’t bother you when it had signs on all if not most eateries and shops .... loooooooozuuuuuurrrrrr (s)

11.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She allows bugs to crawl on her stove.
    In Israel, she filmed a chicken recipe screams food poisoning, & makes you want TO throw up.
    She used a cooked chicken on her kitchen counter with Live bugs crawling on & in the meat.

She cooked it,they were still crawling, using it to make soup, & laughed .k~

I hope someone can post that revolting video.

Fire ants inside her towels, bugs in her food, & slugs on the walls inside her house.

She does not care, because she loves nasty.

Today, with bizarre GLEE, she explained buzzards eat dead flesh things, describing it stupid style, as the kids chewed hamburger meat lunch

Edited by MayaD - 6/17/2020, 09:18 PM

12.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Here's the sick bastard telling Rafael "Lowh" !!!

Hoedar kept repeating his
    Hebrew commands to baby Rafael...Rafael is terrified..

Everytime Rafael would cry...Hoedar laughs with such sadistic pleasure ..

This effects a person for life....

Andrea laughing like a manic while filming...

That buck tooth bastard he is...

In ALL the vlogs(scenes) of Hoedar tormenting...abusing baby Rafael...one can see that Hoedar got some kind of pleasure HEARING Rafael's cries...moans that he was in pain...or upset...or terrified and so on...

Hoedar would also use this to control Rafael...he wanted Rafael to know that he has total control over him...

Remember when Rafael was just walking...Hoedar would hold Rafael very tight with his arms and wouldn't let him get free...he held him against his will...squeezing him...

Hoedar laughed...the more Rafael would squeal as a baby the more Hoedar would keep doing it...

Andrea and Hoedar never nurtured Rafael....they tormented him...made him feel afraid and would scare him...

Remember when Andrea was holding baby Rafael...he was a few weeks old...Andrea didn't smile at him ..she would hold him up and bring him to her face and scream
    "BOO!!" "BOO!" in his face...

Rafael's entire body would shake...his eyes pop open from being so frightened...

Who stares down a baby!!! His OWN baby like this!!!

Whatever Hoedar did to baby Rafael to (make him understand and comply) to those Hebrew commands ...we can imagine....

Rafael later at 2 and 3 yrs and 4 yrs old...would show signs of PTSD whenever Hoedar or Andrea mentioned ANY of the Hebrew commands..

Where were the viewers...the minions...the grandparents that they watched these vlogs AT THE TIME and didn't HELP that baby!!!???
    Attached Image
    20200604_210835

13.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LHC31563156 @ 6/17/2020, 12:13 PM) 
    Another video to watch is “What’s wrong With Her Baby Teeth” 7.6.17

So obvious Abigail is not right, and very overweight. Very sad.

Rafael feels uncomfortable feeding her.

At the end Hadar torments Rafael. Yes, Rafael is sad gymnastics is over, it’s the only time he’s away from you, well, not really, because every time you went with him you steamed commands at him, BASTARD!

Old fatty was so afraid goopy would have a gap in her teeth and when the dentist told her he was not going to do anything about it to come back when the kid was 7 or so, she flew in to her normal, “I know more than the doctors” rage. Poor Rafael had his teeth damaged when he “fell on the bed” and she was advised to follow up with a dentist, which, of course she never did. Rafaelhas a big gap in his teeth, but, she doesn’t care about that, only about goopy. It can cause issues with the other teeth, with the pallet and be prone to trapping large amounts of plaque.

Here’s what I found out about the causes of toothe germination which is what goo has.
    ——————
    What causes tooth gemination?

Typically, there is no definitive cause for tooth gemination. However, several factors may contribute to tooth gemination. Some of these causes are listed below –

Hormonal irregularity
    Vitamin deficiency
    Side effects from certain medicines
    Infection or inflammation of the areas near the developing tooth bud (2)
    Genetic predisposition
    Damage to developing tooth bud from radiotherapy

14.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    These screenshots follow the above attached...in sequence..

Look at the sick bastard laughing...he got a sadistic pleasure out of frightening a baby!!!!

Although Rafael will not remember this actual taking place....the actions involved will be forever with him....

Andrea and Hoedar have done so much psychological damage to Rafael throughout his short life...and continue to do so....

The psychological abuse became more...the tormenting became more...the addition of favoritism became another way ...form of abuse...all when Abi arrived...

They used Abi as another way to abuse Rafael...

They became more and more obsessed with jealousy with Rafael....they saw Abi didn't have that beautiful soul...that joy...caring...smart...expressive personality...

The more Rafael expressed himself with his cute mannerisms...the more that angered Hoedar...

Hoedar would shut him down...and did anything and everything to break Rafael...

They have their channel as an autism family....what effing autism ....that child was full of personality and had nothing characteristic of having any traits ....

Andrea used autism to cover up their abuse of Rafael..she knew that viewers would see the change throughout the vlogs history of Rafael's personality...his identity...

They altered his personality and true identity...anytime the true Rafael comes out..Andrea and Hoedar are right there to shut him down...
    Attached Image
    20200604_210958

15.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    the way that sick pervert looks at his kid is with pure hatred , I have NO respect or sympathy for ester,big daddy (or whatever hillbilly name they call her dad) or fat brudder eddy, who see these videos and they do nothing, if nothing else give hadar a good beating and a warning to stop or next time will be worse when the torture him like he did to that kid!!! when you know something like this is happening to a baby or kid and you sit by and do nothing , you condone it
    hadar would be picking his nasty gross buck teeth out of his ass, if he was related to me and I saw him do stuff he did to that boy, would go and bother CPS all day every day til they got him away from these 2 POS who film it and post it for world to see what vile creatures they are, laugh and think they are so slick

they(big daddy and brudder eddy)need to get hadar, put him in an adult diaper, feed him a bunch nasty food to make him shit his diaper,lock him in a small tent for 16-18 hours, let him out BUT dont change the diaper , throw him around like a rag doll, push thier fingers in his throat til he cant breath, hold him upside down
    go sit him in a hot car with sun shining in his ugly nasty face, only let him eat a rice cake all day, then have to pick up his nasty vile pig wives hoove clippings, ,you know ....all the shit they did to that poor baby!
    if years down the line I saw a headline that said teenage boys kills father ( i think fatty slob will be dead in matter of years with her bad health and morbid obesity and drinking )and saw rafael name, I would not be surprised, I would hope hadar died a slow painful death!

931 replies since 13/6/2020, 04:12   50847 views