FoolyLiving: 3 Fridges and a Chest Freezer. Prepping for the Zombie Apocalypse- Part 42

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My favorite photo and vlog please read Andreas description of her sweet girl. Poor Rafael.
    Attached Image
    E57F47D3-002E-4EDE-AFC4-8D8FF840BADE

2.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Read about sneaky Abee even at that age. Nothing has changed.
    Attached Image
    8C1A64A5-C259-4FE7-A87A-3EECDE097CB7

3.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    heiisthenarcissisticdaddie

Wow! Googoos does look like her grandmother, exactly!

4.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anyone know how to find the video I think Aba-Goo was almost two and Rafael touched her toy, she got down from eating at the table giving a look that should never be on a tiny child and took the toy away from him?

I forget what the parents reaction was but I’ll never forget the look on her face.

Guess it was ok for her not to share. I get so confused.

5.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Angus2019

Yes, the Foolies are profiting from the pandemic. Fatty has even bragged that all the prices are dropping. There are many groups in my area giving away free food for those in need. Usually, when they give away breakfast and lunch, they give it for the whole family. They accept donations of food or money. Gee fat momma and Dumbledar, did you offer to deliver meals, or donate food or money? No! You focused on buying more crap taking advantage of the businesses having to lower prices bc their sales or low or they are going out of business. I know two people personally who lost their businesses and these people still manage to give to others both food, time to deliver and helping out. There are so many things you can do to help, but the Foolies continue to run around, no masks or gloves, not cleaning themselves as they enter the home. It’s a matter of time I’m afraid. If they were to contract the virus, who would help them? No one.

6.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Hadar: What color is the painted (brown) counter. ?
    The Girl Child : answers "GRAY".

iS this a teachable moment perhaps ??
    ___ Naw, they know that
    she does not retain information for RECALL.🐘🐘🐘🐘 She iS far, far below the intellect of a four year old.🌛😣
    Andrea, for youR sake, please shave your head ????
    --- your matted, heinous hair resembles the dirty underbelly hair on a neglected polar bear .

Helplessly hoping no more.
    J u s t
    _______ HELPLESS________

Andrea's speech, what's left of it, is worsening.
    -- the words she HAS LEFT to grab from IN her brain, are demonstrated in an educational video about dementia patients. Her language centers in her brain are spotty, with gap's & holes like Swiss Cheese.
    She cannot answer a 7 year old simple question . Speaking about a curve on the counters edge trips her up.
    She could better string beads, oR, string beans, than string together a correcT sentence .

So boring & nonsensical, I'd rather hear her speak in Pig Latin .

7.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    And the Darwin Award for the year 2020 goes to........Andrea! Staining formica, and bragging about how wonderful it looks, and sharing all her expertise, and extensive experience staining and painting crap! And she got all excited and came "alive" talking about poop smells, because she is fascinated with all things gross and disgusting! What a complete idiot! That tin trailer is a complete mess of botched work. :1:

8.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who the hell in their right mind puts STAIN ON A FORMICA COUNTER???

Never mind, rhetorical question. Fatty is such a dumbass. Did she even google how to change the look of a Formica counter. It is a non-porous and even if it does dry, you will be able to scratch it off. Then, she plans to topcoat it with some type of polymer. Sooooo stupid, this woman is so ignorant.

Dumbledar is impressed, but then he’s impressed that a toilet can be flushed. Rafael is holding back his real opinion and goopy is guessing at colors. Her mother doesn’t give a crap about trying to teach her anything, maybe that’s a good thing.

Of course they talk endlessly about poopy smells in Israel. I find it ironic that their own septic backup issues don’t seem to concern them. They either got it fixed, replaced or don’t care and are keeping silent so they can still get sympathy and donations from the minions.

I could not watch the whole video, fast forwarded through most of it. Boring, gross, ignorant and in no way constructive. The counter looks like shit. Shit brown.

If you are looking for something to do Big Fat Momma, finish painting outside, fix the bathroom floor after you fucked it up with the”paper bag” project, clean the house, PROPERLY, do your laundry. There is so much more to do.

Fat Mommy fancies herself a DYI expert, but in reality she’s lazy and ignorant and never does things the correct way, always does it half ass. Always.
    Evidently she doesn’t realize how easy and inexpensive it is to buy a few pieces of Formica, use the old counter as a template and juStf replace it!

9.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was looking around on Amazon and I found a review from fatty for her fake hair extensions. She like them but they were too yellow and were supposed to be platinum. Her mother couldn’t even tell she had them in. There are 16 pieces of clips ins. Remember the picture not too long ago where her hair was several colors and some of it yellow? There you have it. The how I fix my hair video she must have used her extensions. She gave it a 3 star.

Also, she revised the new ugly curtain, she said the sewing was ba d and her 5 year old could have done better. 5 year old? She gave it a 2 star.

These were both reviewed on June 2, 202

The nex purchase back was done in May, so, there goes the “we only get Amazon every other month statement”

10.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Do-do byrd @ 18/6/2020, 18:50) 
    I was looking around on Amazon and I found a review from fatty for her fake hair extensions. She like them but they were too yellow and were supposed to be platinum. Her mother couldn’t even tell she had them in. There are 16 pieces of clips ins. Remember the picture not too long ago where her hair was several colors and some of it yellow? There you have it. The how I fix my hair video she must have used her extensions. She gave it a 3 star.

Also, she revised the new ugly curtain, she said the sewing was ba d and her 5 year old could have done better. 5 year old? She gave it a 2 star.

These were both reviewed on June 2, 202

The nex purchase back was done in May, so, there goes the “we only get Amazon every other month statement”

Can you please screen shot the review?

11.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Do-do byrd;

QUOTE:

.....Never mind, rhetorical question. Fatty is such a dumbass. Did she even google how to change the look of a Formica counter. It is a non-porous and even if it does dry, you will be able to scratch it off. Then, she plans to topcoat it with some type of polymer. Sooooo stupid, this woman is so ignorant.

She didn't even sand it...don't think that the oil based paint Andrea put down will take like you said...it will scratch off...and or not stick....maybe it won't even dry...that place must smell so bad of toxic fumes with no ventilation going on...

The combo of that paint she used and the ammonia fumes from the litter box...ugh

Rafael is the only one with common sense in that house of horror...he tells Scamdrea that it smells...she just repeats what he said...no worries....

Rafael tells her that the paint is dripping...
    Scamdrea confirmed she's aware....he tells her it's going to get on the floor..
    Scamdrea ignores him....

The kids will be sleeping in that stuffy fiona's bedroom and smell the fumes...it's not enough they smell the ammonia from litter box...their going to be intoxicated....

Scamdrea only cares about herself and that dumdar donkay face abuser manchild...

Scamdrea and Hoedar repeatedly say the kids can't touch it...Scamdrea touches it...she had to go over the entire counter again...the overall look is now different than the other side...Scamdrea TRIES to QUOTE Bob Ross..."we don't make mistakes...we have happy accidents " ..but she can't get it out...

Scammy appears to be very confident as to what she's doing....she knows that her minions will take it all in...and her manchild abuser thinks she's "the smartest person I know"

Hoedar had the camera set to make goobers appear thin in today's vlog...also he held the camera up and over another trick to make one appear thin on camera....

The child appeared to be out of it when being interrogated by asscholl....

Screenshots...Andrea blows on the paint brush...then FLICKS several times onto the floor!!!

Notice Rafael watching her...he looks down to the floor....Andrea doesn't think that the paint she just flicked on the floor will get all over...walking over it...she'll be the first one!!! Or kittie can get the paint on her paws and lick it....

Then...Rafael stoops over to have a closer look...he tells them that the paint is leaking...(dripping) ...Scamdrea says "what's leaking" ...both asscholl and Andrea don't correct Rafael's term...Andrea says oh yeah...have to go over the drops...meanwhile it's dripping on the floor!!!

Andrea ignored Rafael...steps in front of him..and makes it all about herself...

Nothing was going to take Andrea's spotlight...
    Attached Image
    20200618_111251

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CaliNurse no, I tried and it will not let me copy at all. I don’t know if I found it under Peevedpet. Or Andrea Lunsford.

Maybe if you search for the words Ambesonne Tuscan curtains Italian street, then go down to the reviews, then click on more reviews from the United States, her review will the first one. If you click on her name, all her reviews will come up.

Im sorry it won’t let me copy it, maybe bc I’m on an IPad vs a PC.

heiisthenarcissisticdaddie heiisthenarcissisticdaddie heiisthenarcissisticdaddie

Heaven forbid Rafael points out her sloppiness. She should have put down a tarp or old newspaper or some of that big roll of brown craft paper sh dit the (hahahahaha) bathroom floor!

13.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Here's one:
    Attached Image
    Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 1.16.52 PM

14.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Do-do byrd @ 6/18/2020, 08:57 PM) 
    CaliNurse no, I tried and it will not let me copy at all. I don’t know if I found it under Peevedpet. Or Andrea Lunsford.

Maybe if you search for the words Ambesonne Tuscan curtains Italian street, then go down to the reviews, then click on more reviews from the United States, her review will the first one. If you click on her name, all her reviews will come up.

heiisthenarcissisticdaddie heiisthenarcissisticdaddie heiisthenarcissisticdaddie

Heaven forbid Rafael points out her sloppiness. She should have put down a tarp or old newspaper or some of that big roll of brown craft paper sh dit the (hahahahaha) bathroom floor!

Here's another one:
    Attached Image
    Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 1.18.55 PM

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lola Campos @ 6/18/2020, 09:20 PM) 
    QUOTE (Do-do byrd @ 6/18/2020, 08:57 PM) 

Here's another one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.ac..._gw_btm?ie=UTF8
    Attached Image
    Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 1.23.01 PM

931 replies since 13/6/2020, 04:12   50847 views