FoolyLiving: 3 Fridges and a Chest Freezer. Prepping for the Zombie Apocalypse- Part 42

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Poor Rudy. Hodar you feel like a big man having an abused dog stay on his pillow by the door. Crawling on his bellie out of submission and fear? Yeah I wouldn’t be able to breath knowing an innocent creature was afraid of me. Big man. You look so small you prick.

2.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (heiisthenarcissisticdaddie @ 20/6/2020, 15:07) 
    Missy74

QUOTE:

I just never seen such a unhappy girl,even while opening presents no show of emotion,I hope she doesn't grow up to be a emotionless physco path

. .....................

It's unfortunate but all the traits are there since she was a baby...they ignored them...Although Andrea was aware....she brainwashed Hoedar into thinking otherwise...he fell for it and still believes her...

Andrea has given indication in other videos with a few traits "she'll grow out of it"....and Hoedar because of his lack of education...lack of socialization...he's been groomed at 14-15 yrs old...he too has underlying pathologies...Andrea again is aware of..talked about...took advantage of for her gain...

We saw baby Abi was jaundiced when they left that hospital...Andrea talked about it...she wanted to treat her...she talked abiut putting her in the sun...they took her to the Dead Sea only few weeks or days old...Andrea wanted to expose her to the sun...

Andrea continued to see the red flags...and what did she do...she covered up EVERYTHING...she would edit out parts even in the baby vlogs one can see there's something not right...

I won't get into all that can be seen and such...

When they filmed Hoedar knew how to bypass when she was on camera...so Andrea wouldn't have to edit it jump skip the footage...Andrea would film it...at times she would immediately pan the camera off of her...or jump skip..and or edit...she'd edit and at times didn't get it all out...leaving some footage that can be seen...

Andrea then used OCD ...meltdowns....autism for monetary gain for the channel AND to cover up all the psychological damage that Hoedar did to baby Rafael...toddler Rafael....

Andrea had to cover Hoedar's tracks...with the family..school staff...viewers...and so on...

Andrea would then USE the OCD...meltdowns...autism to cover up Abiz treatment of Rafael....the bullying...the torment...hatred...jealousy....her vindictive...vengeful acts towards him...

Andrea would cover up Abiz abnormal behaviors towards Rafael and blame Rafael...

Rafael became the card for Andrea to use with Abi...Andrea at one time wanted to use the autism card with Abi...but opted out to protect her...she knew it was not autism and shut it down...covering up for her...

Andrea still covers up for Hoedar...everything he does towards Rafael...and she's aware that IT'S HOEDAR'S underlying pathologies ..NOT Rafael...

Andrea covers up for Abi...and she's aware that it's Abiz underlying pathologies...NOT Rafael...

Andrea has her bases covered with school...family..
    Minions...she character assassinated Rafael to the extent NO ONE would ever believe Rafael if he did say anything....this is why her family doesn't do or say anything....this is why Hoedar's family doesn't do nor say anything...

Rafael paid the price for Hoedar's issues...he's still paying the price...

Rafael lost his TODDLERHOOD because of Abi...he is and has paid the price for Abiz issues...

Andrea too has underlying issues...she's built up this facade ...covering up her own issues ....

If a professional sat down and watched the vlogs...analyzing their treatment and behavior throughout the years with baby Rafael...they'd get the big picture ....

Just like your last thought in your post here...you too can see it. .all of us are seeing it...and putting pieces of the puzzle together....getting the overall big picture...

Rafael is not safe in the household....

The 3 of them are a team...

They are living as though they have ONE CHILD and that's Abi ...

Rafael became Hoedar's object to feed his narcissism...his issues...

Rafael became Andrea's security to keep Hoedar...he became Andrea's character for her storyline...

Rafael became their slavechild... when Abi came along....

Rafael is their punching bag...and their blood supply for their underlying issues...he's their daily feed...their blood supply...

Many here have seen and pointed out issues that Andrea has covered up...masked from so many...

Why the minions don't see that Abi...especially now that she's older...her mannerisms...behaviors are not normal...

This is why Andrea posts in the description...or in the vlogs...comments and such that Abi is sweet...Abi is Rafael best friend...Abi is the best thing that happened to Rafael...Abi is Rafael's bestfriend...Abi is so caring towards Rafael and never gets upset at him...

Yes...she's said these things...she's written these things...

One example of all...Rafael is playing with the sand...he's making shapes pressing down with the cut out object used to make different shapes...

Rafael is with one side of sand...Abi other...when Rafael makes a shape he's excited...as soon as he was excited of the shape...

Hoedar is filming...he sees it...Abi would intentionally sabotage him...she deliberately took sand and covered it up..

Rafael is 5. Abi 2...

Rafael wasn't allowed to react...he wasn't allowed to he upset...

Andrea takes that clip and posts it in her social media...she writes...

Rafael has OCD and meltdown...(with a pic of Rafael facial reaction upset) at the very moment Abi crushed his shape...and went right in top of Rafael hand ...hitting him in the process...

Andrea writes that Rafael is having an OCD meltdown..
    And Abi is sweet...she never gets upset when Rafael is having a meltdown..

See how sick and twisted this is...Rafael is 5 and any child would react the way he did...in fact some would push her away...some would yell to their parents and tell them she's not being fair..WHY AREN'T you correcting her...

We've seen in other videos Rafael actually ask Andrea WHY aren't you stopping Abi...another he told her..please can you stop this baby from doing this..

Andrea gasligted Rafael in making him believe that he's overreacting...abi doesn't know...he's wrong...thus the calling him OCD...meltdowns...would become a part of their daily language to Rafael...

She posts that Abi is sweet...she never gets angry or upset...

Who was wrong there!? Why don't the viewers...minions see that ...it's clear in the video what took place...and seeing the photo along with what Andrea wrote...the description Andrea wrote out does not coincide with the video...

Andrea is a master at manipulation and control...GASLIGHTING...she's using Rafael to cover up Hoedars issues

She's using Rafael to cover up Abiz issues...

She's using Rafael for monetary gain for channel title of autism family..

Andrea uses Rafael to be their daily feed...to have someone to control...

Notice the chore board ..
    There's no name...AND at first Andrea directed it for Rafael...listen to Hoedar behind the camera..huffing and puffing...laughing...he was eating that up...he can't wait to USE that on Rafael...

When Andrea mentioned in the end theres a board for Abi...Hoedar doesn't react...Abi has no interest...Andrea also had no thoughts on it...because they will NEVER give a list of chores for Abi...

Abi is their goldenchild.
    Narcissistic goldenchild soldier...their little helper in their psychological warfare against Rafael.

You hit the nail perfectly on the head with many of your observations!
    You must have an education or lots of experience on the subject of early childhood.

3.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    heiisthenarcissisticdaddie

Thank you! You are correct about Rudy. In my opinion the Foolies received a visit from Animal control about leaving Rudy out all the time, so, you KNOW they will not leave him alone in the house, so I feel you are correct, they lock her in the shed.

Rudy is scared of goopy and goopy does not like Rudy. The cat does not like Goopy. Rafael could care less about either pet, if it’s not stuffed, neither kid gives a flip about the pets.

Hahahaha, I can’t remember which video it was, but it’s been in the past week or so and they are outside the gate, there’s a sign on the fence “beware of dog” hahahahahahaha. Wishful hoping by the Foolies. All you’d have to do to make friends with that dog is show just a drop of kindness and you’ve got a friend for life.

4.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Scammy is most excited about the presents.
    8F7BC25C-26B1-4E7B-B2A7-E3AE984D1902

Go and get your hair done at a professional hairdresser!

5.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Today's vlog...3:23...

Prior to this...Abi is with snooty face...looks up at Hoedar...he's directing her to keep that smile ...it's so contrived!!!!

Abi repeats EVERY action and words from Rafael...she can't think for herself...the only thing she has on mind is what Rafael is doing...saying...getting....

Never seen such a selfish ungrateful nasty child!!!

And Andrea....she doesn't stop... Andrea sitting in the back doesn't shut up about herself!!! She goes on and on about me...myself and I!!!

And...she dictates what Rafael likes...

Andrea gives ALL the boxes to Abi....Abi violently opens the box..and throws everything to the side....

When Rafael tried to open the box along with her...she deliberately blocked his hands....
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20200620-110028_YouTube

6.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Germine @ 20/6/2020, 20:02) 
    I think Scammy is most excited about the presents.
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11143445/...AE984D1902.jpeg)

Go and get your hair done at a professional hairdresser!

Damn, how many bows and giant flowers does that kid need in her hair???

And why oh why do these pathetic losers keep sending stuff to these other pathetic losers??? Idiots all around!!

LOL I was so distracted by the bows I didn't notice Scumdrea's awful hair. The black roots, the various shades of yellow and white. AWFUL!!

7.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Video, First Fourth of July in America

This is the video Abigails cheek bruises first show up. Looks like she has bruises on her right arm as well, like she was grabbed by the arm by another hand. Like 2 similar bruises as if someone grabbed her arm very tightly.

I know the child is annoying at times, but she is still a little kid. Deep down I feel really sorry for her. She appears to be very sullen with fat momma and smiley with Dumbledar which leads me to believe fat momma went in to a rage when she saw all the water and/or ice on the flooor.

Plus, you can plainly see that Fat Momma was looking for a way to make it up to Googoos bc when goopy wouldn’t eat the root beer float fat momma gets up in her face and says really sarcastically Hello, I just made you a Rootbeer float to which Abigail makes a face, fatty is mad and snatches it away from Abigail and says I’ll eat it.

Then there’s Rafael saying, this is dinner, this is the last time we are eating today. Then he asks Dumbledar if this is on his diet (meaning rafaels diet)
    Dumbledar says no, it’s a treat. Dumbledar hates fat so much he wants to make sure rafael does not have a chance to get fat like his mother, plus he enjoys having control over every aspect of poor rafaels life.
    Such unbalanced and dysfunctional Family dynamics.

8.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hoedar's obsession and goal since Rafael was a baby...to show Rafael he has total control over him..

This is a QUOTE from Hoedar in a 2016 vlog:

"I have this boy programmed!!"

He went on to say...Rafael cannot do anything without me...he knows...he will wait until I tell him what to do..
    Paraphrased

Explicit Control: “Obey me or I’ll punish you.”

Rafael knows he must do what he's told or risk shame....guilt...anger... or even physical abuse....

Rudy knows....

Hoedar took their joy away...he has them both so terrified...they are robotic most of the time....

They keep their identity within...their mannerisms can tell their story to most who will read them....
    Attached Image
    20200620_154520

9.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Heist...
    Yes, Hadar has no manhood and feels inferior. Deep down he knows he is lacking so he needs to control the small and weak. He can't control Andrea, she really does do what she wants . He doesn't even have an income of his own, lives like a parasite. The only thing he can control is a little boy who wants to please him and an abused, submissive small dog. It's funny but the females in the house, his wife and little girl, seem to terrify him. This guy has serious mental issues. He and his wife aren't partners, they don't love each other or the kids.

Look at poor Rudy giving the "whale eye" with the whites showing. She is a very stressed and frightened dog. My dog was abused as a baby and he reacts with aggression. If he doesn't trust you he acts sweet until you let your guard down and then bites. He has never hurt a dog lover but has nailed a few guys like Hadar who have tried to hurt or bully him. It's too bad Rudy isn't more like Angus. She is too sweet, Angus would have sent Hadar to the hospital by now.

10.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Remembering back, if abi Ella had a foul #2 diaper 0N , Andrea just made baby sit & roll around in the dookie, until DreamboatDar got home to change it.

Hambone made her stinky girl child, wait on hadar to get a clean diaper change.Andrea counted on him to change it.
    Even iF it was a couple of hours, baby had to WAiT til the O Great One came home & cleaned her hinney. Andrea, Andrea would leave a stinky, putrid diaper, & cancel out hearing the screams by putting on her Magical Puter-Headphones & play Puter games. Hadar always needed to apply loads of Butte Paste over her diaper rash sores.
    This baby would sit in a nasty, burning diaper & cease her crying , To gobble more food & eat.
    ------Andrea thought this was funny, feeding her while sitting in a soiled diaper.

>>>>>>GullibleDar had dirty diaper duty.___ He also showers with daughter... their words.<<<<<<<<

They claim she finally got trained out of diapers, she was 40 pounds by then !

Andrea always had a hissy fit when 18 month old Raf wet the bed, & filmed her rant.

Doesn't her genius girl child wet the bed, on occasion,
    OR,
    --- do they put a diaper on her for sleeping. ?

They used great anger, fear & punishment into little Raf's potty training.
    --- Not so for the annointed one.🥀🤨🍹🍺😬

11.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember when they/ still lived in Israel, they were all in the kitchen, abi Ella went and got her OWN DIAPER AND BUTT CREAM!

They wouldn’t change her diaper bc she wouldn’t use the potty.

I wonder how. Badly soiled she was to finally go get her own clean diaper?

Yeah, big man, Fatty momma, they never felt better than when they were torturing da kids.

12.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    MayD,,once when Raf wet the bed ,they made him strip the bed and take it to laundry room ,,,,,all on camera for world to see

13.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Just watched todays vlog.. Andrea you are a filthy dirty lazy housewife/momma couldn't be bothered to wash dirty plates after 3 days in the sink disgusting ..Hadar you are pussy whipped you seriously need to grow some balls YOU are definitely NOT a man ..poor Rafael he looked so sad on the couch stuck next to abipoo reading a book..who knows what those loser parents said or did to him..

14.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Today’s video, literally “watching paint dry”

You are totally correct Msflower , Fat Momma IS a fat, lazy, filthy person.

She knew she was going to be doing the counter project, but, instead of doing the dishes first, she leaves them there for 3 days. She should have been using paper products from the start. What a slob. What is the big freaking reason they refuse to use napkins? Why waste a good napkin when you can wipe it off on your arm or sleeve?

With all the trouble she’s having with this counter project she’ll never, ever do the other side. She left the cabinet project unfinished, THATS just how she rolls. Everything done half assed, using the wrong materials, cutting corners, not reviewing instructions on how to do the project. With the internet readily available, there is no excuse not to look up how to do things properly. She’s just as lazy and stupid as the day is long.

Abi Ella is still in the same clothes from the day before, that she slept in, but make sure she washes her hands so she can wipe her mouth with clean hands when she eats.

When playing the tub game, abi Ella can’t seem to grasp “you have to PUT the water in, she keeps asking where the water is. When playing the cereal game, fat momma makes sure she’s going to win, really you pig? You’re playing with a disadvantaged mentally child, could you not be so vicious about making sure you win? How many pieces of cereal do you have abi Ella? 14! Doesn’t count, just blurts out a number which ims obviously wrong.

This video has to rank right up there with the top most boring videos. The only saving grace is that dumbledar had to actually wash the dishes although he messed up by not putting them all away. Punish him fat momma, make him massage your sausage toes or wear the same clothes 2 or 3 days in a row, or take away his napkins.

Rafael is told that he will “talk to his friends (what friends) using zoom. Sure Jan.

15.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Looking at Andrea's black roots in yesterday's video.
    ___ I'm no expert, but it looks homemade phoney to me.
    Like she bought a long haired mans toupee & plopped in on her head. The part doesn't look like real scalp ?
    The roots are TOO black, she had a MiX of grey & not black, black roots, in her real hair.
    ______Maybe she DIY , & blackened the toupee roots with a black magic marker ?
    It is weird.
    She can use the underneath of the toupee to attached her fake yellow hair, since she only has bald headed scalp in the back of her head.

It's a DIY remedy.
    And that's ok, iF she had not lied on film & had viewers buying hair products she showed, so they could get THICK hair like old andrea .

She has to always LIE.
    Abi is picking her hair OUT, leaving bald headed scalp showing. __ She should be under the care of a few doctors, but she is not.
    Andrea is sticking insane, bigger & bigger bows, flowers & soon a LilyPad , on her head to hide the baldness.

Today she had attached soooo many flowers to her head, that if removed , they'd fill a Cemetary Vase !

What's Next ?
    --- Why not do what Carmen Miranda did ?? ___ Stick FRUIT all over her head, for a subtle hairstyle !

As the picked-out, bald spots continue growing...ADD a fruit basket, instead of a bow that's bigger than a YARMULKE.

931 replies since 13/6/2020, 04:12   50835 views