Status
    Anonymous
    Snark away

2.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Been hate watching her and noticed how she says remember wash your hands and don't be a f&*king racist in every post now. Just people don't agree with her she gets nasty. I am all for being for Black and POC and EC made a HUGE misstep and has taken a leave. I hope she learns. Julie had a hobonichi weeks a while back and I asked if she'd be using no answer

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh man this bitch is literally insufferable. I used to watch her months ago and watched some of her vlogs when she used to do them. At first I liked her, but over time I noticed this mean girl and holier than thou attitude. Tbh when she used to vlog her family her daughter was like a younger version of the same attitude. Yuck!

Also can we talk about the manic uncomfortable giggling? Dear God, it literally has made me exit out of videos before. At one point I actually decided to check how long after I start a video she lasts without giggling, and its usually less than 20 seconds.

Like I said I used to like watching her but recently she's made it very clear that she only wants things her way, if you don't have the same opinion as her you're wrong, and she complains about every.single.thing.

Did anyone see her whole HOA/Facebook group drama?

4.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    What's with the vaguebooking she is doing with quotes on stories? That you can say no without explanation?

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

5.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Untamed @ 23/6/2020, 07:32) 
    Oh man this bitch is literally insufferable. I used to watch her months ago and watched some of her vlogs when she used to do them. At first I liked her, but over time I noticed this mean girl and holier than thou attitude. Tbh when she used to vlog her family her daughter was like a younger version of the same attitude. Yuck!

Also can we talk about the manic uncomfortable giggling? Dear God, it literally has made me exit out of videos before. At one point I actually decided to check how long after I start a video she lasts without giggling, and its usually less than 20 seconds.

Like I said I used to like watching her but recently she's made it very clear that she only wants things her way, if you don't have the same opinion as her you're wrong, and she complains about every.single.thing.

Did anyone see her whole HOA/Facebook group drama?

No what happened

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The HOA thing- on a community board her and others were posting something around BLM. They were asked to stop because the events they were discussing didn't happen in the neighborhood. She pushed back. Her and others were removed from the group. Guy who was the admin is also on the HOA board and removed her from her HOA group at the same time. She pushed back and her and the other POC were added back and now have plans to remove him from their HOA board.

If what she says is true I am Team Julie here.

7.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Wow. I don't mess with HOA and will never live where there is one. I have seen too many power struggles for a place that is supposed to be your home. If it is true then she is right.

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This one is going to bring the "llamas" in here. Most suck up to Julie and pretend to love her but talk about her behind the scenes. Specifically her and Lakens back and forth.

9.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 6/23/2020, 06:28 PM) 
    This one is going to bring the "llamas" in here. Most suck up to Julie and pretend to love her but talk about her behind the scenes. Specifically her and Lakens back and forth.

Are her and Laken not friends?

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    For some grown women who claim their planners keep them accountable, their behavior sure needs to be accounted for. They are for the most part petty, there are a few nice ones. But left that group yrs ago(pGW) and I dont miss it or regret it. I will follow certain people on IG,Julie was tagged in a post so I looked to see what it was I saw some of her stories bc they are public

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Whenever Laken posts anything about hanging out with planner friends, as if on cue, Julie begins to post random quotes about friends, being left out. Etc. Etc.

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I remember hearing back door rumors that in New Orleans at the first go wild there was big drama with Laken and Julie and being left out. I dont know how much truth there was to it.

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It will be interesting to see if she gets rid of EC completely. Girl loves her some free shit. One of the things I can't get over when watching her "plan with me" videos is the sheer amount of money she spends on stickers and shit. And she doesn't write anything. Everything has a sticker with the script on it so she will put a sticker during when she's supposed to have a meeting. Then will lay a "meeting" sticker on top. Or she'll get a planner kate kit. But have like 3 sheets of washi and all the decor pieces and when that week is over, she doesn't use any of it again. That stuff isn't cheap (in my opinion) and I'd be using every inch of it.

14.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 23/6/2020, 20:05) 
    I remember hearing back door rumors that in New Orleans at the first go wild there was big drama with Laken and Julie and being left out. I dont know how much truth there was to it.

100% true. I had a front row seat to Laken crying and Julie saying “don’t they know who we are?”

15.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ohyoualreadyknow @ 6/23/2020, 09:58 PM) 
    QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 23/6/2020, 20:05) 

100% true. I had a front row seat to Laken crying and Julie saying “don’t they know who we are?”

This I want to hear more about.

1747 replies since 23/6/2020, 04:07   205410 views