Julie_plans

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rainydays @ 1/8/2024, 12:38 AM) 
    Everyone suddenly needs a book journal with little photos of the book, cover, star ratings, quotes, and comments.

Really? 🤣

Add that to the memory-keeping planner, the goal-setting planner, the work planner, the home-keeping planner, the meal planner, the journal, the Bible notes, the health/self-care planner, and the pocket planner.

Even if some of it is consolidated into one planner, who has time for all that crap?🤪

And don't forget budget planner so they can keep track of all their planner spending HAH!

Agree.. I'm still a one-planner person. Well, I suppose two, because I have a work one that's strictly work and stays there (due to HIIPA /work stuff)

2. Tak_1883
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I was trying to edit my posts and couldn’t so tried to delete and repost and lost the content. Clearly I am great at this.

Suffice it to say, I also am a one planner person aside from work being confidential and requiring a different planner. For work I just use the EC quarterlies so it doesn’t feel like I have a full giant second planner.

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I hate dogging on physical appearance but the new profile is WOOF. It looks like she has a receding hairline and glasses that are falling down her nose….

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    All of her photos are less about what she’s talking about in the caption, and more about showing you what she thinks is her gorgeous home. The stove, the kitchen etc. It’s so odd to need so much feedback from followers on your house.

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh yes, that builder basic ranch style home in is so marvelous. I mean all of her luxurious IKEA and Amazon furniture just make it stunning!!! Love the drab gray wall color too!! :hearty-laugh:

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Right?! The photo today in stories showing her one step closer to putting up the peg board BARELY shows the peg board, but definitely centers her Hobonichi and desk setup. I don’t know that anyone cares.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anywherebuthere @ 9/1/2024, 17:54) 
    All of her photos are less about what she’s talking about in the caption, and more about showing you what she thinks is her gorgeous home. The stove, the kitchen etc. It’s so odd to need so much feedback from followers on your house.

I think she wants to be a lifestyle influencer.

8.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Back in the days her H was working in Fla. she was friends with Jen Chapin and the Happily a Housewife person. She tried so hard to be a lifestyle blogger. She even did a grocery haul. She couldn’t handle it nor Vlogmas as it almost put her over the edge that year. IMO.

Now she has the house (that never interests me) and. going the lifestyle route because she’s boring AF with her pen collection and planners. I can see the appeal of grabbing the young and her age set with her aesthetic? Not sure that’s the right word? She humble brags all the time and in this global economy not many of us can keep up with the lifestyle and is her lifestyle that great? No. She’s lonely.

And books? Another Jan project she will dump. She can’t keep up. Book content is hard work.

Julie is Julie and she will always be Julie rambling around at 90 looking at mountains of dusty planners.

I think her goal is to sell “success” when she gets there. Won’t work she’s too Mercurial.

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I never paid that much attention to coffeemonsterzco but I keep seeing her stuff with all the TR paper planners. I looked at her IG and OMG the people are right who said Julie is coping her style, right down to the brush lettering. Twinsies. 🤣

Is there some sort of unwritten law that if you use a Hobonichi you have to use those little coffeemonsterzco guys in your planner, because they are everywhere. 🤣

10.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    No offense meant with this. I read A LOT on here. Like a lot a lot. And some of the theories seem totally far fetched and out there... I am always wrong and y'all are always right! She just posted a day in the life. Consider me shooketh. I did not ever anticipate her going the lifestyle vlogger route, yet here we are.

11.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That really wasn't a ditl though.

God I am so tired if her complaints about the poor put upon social media content creator. Poor Julie so harassed. She can't go a day without batching about how mean people are. Yep they are and.... get over it. 🙄

QUOTE (Rainydays @ 10/1/2024, 18:25) 
    I never paid that much attention to coffeemonsterzco but I keep seeing her stuff with all the TR paper planners. I looked at her IG and OMG the people are right who said Julie is coping her style, right down to the brush lettering. Twinsies. 🤣

Is there some sort of unwritten law that if you use a Hobonichi you have to use those little coffeemonsterzco guys in your planner, because they are everywhere. 🤣

If there is I missed that note. Lol.. I manage to use one and not use stickers in it. I don't mind some stickers but not those. No thanks

12.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She is so tone deaf. Her snark about the cold is lame.

Whining about being cold... try 25 inches of snow and now -46 with the windchill.

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m kinda with Julie in this cold thing. I’m in Houston (I grew up in the northern US though), and this is cold for us. We don’t have the infrastructure to deal with ice, cold, or snow. Our pipes are not built for this, the people can’t drive in ice, there are no city snow trucks or ice plans, etc. our plants here will die, etc. Yes, of course it isn’t Kansas City, but it is still bad for us. Everything just shuts down. My husband’s car was covered in ice this morning, and we don’t have an ice scraper- that is not something you can buy in a store around here.

My son goes to college in Maine- he has experienced lots of snow and cold. He loves it. The wind chill where he is and in Houston is the same today. Houston should be in the 60s for an actual temperature. So we just aren’t used to it.

Do we have feet of snow and below zero temps? No but it is still not pleasant and it is cold.

14.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    When is Texas going to realize this is the coming reality? It DOES suck even in Chicago and we are prepared. I am not talking about major changes but small ones. You can't buy a snow scraper from a store but Amazon has thousands. Insulation isn't cheap but I am kind of irritated hearing this. Why don't you want well insulated homes for your AC needs. I know it isn't cheap but I also don't feel like things aren't being done to deal with the issues.

Your climate is changing.

Did she build that house? Could have added a generator or a wood burning fireplace. She doesn't want to be prepared she wants to bitch. She wants a reason to be a victim.

I feel the same about the people who rebuild in flood zones and hurricane zones. Like really?

Ps don't gloat when you have nice weather as well. I see people doing that to Northerners in the same breath. It doesn't bother me because you couldn't pay me to suffer through your summers so I will take the cold all day

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cokeclassic @ 15/1/2024, 17:33) 
    When is Texas going to realize this is the coming reality? It DOES suck even in Chicago and we are prepared. I am not talking about major changes but small ones. You can't buy a snow scraper from a store but Amazon has thousands. Insulation isn't cheap but I am kind of irritated hearing this. Why don't you want well insulated homes for your AC needs. I know it isn't cheap but I also don't feel like things aren't being done to deal with the issues.

Your climate is changing.

Did she build that house? Could have added a generator or a wood burning fireplace. She doesn't want to be prepared she wants to bitch. She wants a reason to be a victim.

I feel the same about the people who rebuild in flood zones and hurricane zones. Like really?

Ps don't gloat when you have nice weather as well. I see people doing that to Northerners in the same breath. It doesn't bother me because you couldn't pay me to suffer through your summers so I will take the cold all day

I don’t know about Julie but we do have a generator. And we do have extra insulation in our home- we didn’t build it from scratch- that is how it came when we bought it 11 years ago. But we personally can’t change the way pipes are built around here, nor can we get the city of Houston salt trucks. We have lived here 20 years, and I can count on 1 hand the number of times we have had snow. Air conditioning is more important than heat when you look at it that way. Some winters we don’t use our heat at all. As for hurricanes, we have flood insurance even though we are not in a mandatory evacuation zone or a flood zone. All parts of the country have issues. There was flooding at my son’s college in Maine recently even.

1747 replies since 23/6/2020, 04:07   205420 views