Anonymous
    Here you go, guys!

6F643D7C-FE8D-4FBE-A4D6-B1250DC9D585

2.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Please, someone - give me the quick version of WTF is going on here.
    I literally just discovered this woman 15 minutes ago and had to pull myself out of the rabbit hole that is her Insta.
    Good God she is a lot!

I get a Chrisley’s vibe from this family...

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Can someone summarise this lady?

4.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Husband is super rich. Sold his company for $100 million. Steve Haughton. He was CEO of his own investment firm "focused on energy and real estate.

They live in Dallas.

That's all I know right now. But...I am GOING IN later.

Looks like a trainwreck.

5.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    We once made wrong turn on Turtle Creek Lane in Highland Park and stumbled across her mansion. I yelled out to my older son who was driving and said hey, that’s the Turtle Creek Lady’s house! He said who the heck is that and why would you put that much stuff in your yard? Typical coming from a 22 year old who was annoyed that we made a wrong turn! LOL There were huge bunnies, carrots, balloon arches and gigantic painted eggs. I was surprised how the home sat on the lot without a whole lot of privacy. The home is magnificent in person.
    But I truly believe everyone should have a sign on their front door that says things aren’t how they appear. No one’s life is THAT perfect!

6.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am so excited about this thread! I swear I have never witnessed so much I don't understand in so little time.

She turns everything into a money-making possibility - watch and prepare to be impressed. I mean, it is ridiculous because she is so rich already, but she sounds SO sincere when she talks about how much she LOVES her amazon and Walmart clothes. She clearly is good at selling stuff and she has the most over the top decorating style I have ever seen.

She is over-the-top but comes off very kind and happy. The pandemic is making me find this enough to keep watching her stories. Also she hangs out with her family a LOT and seems to enjoy it.

So...

She has two properties (that we have seen) and they are both huge and impressive.

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wait how many kids do they have?!

turtle-creek-lane--5t_czTv9QL-flvm6o7zbCi.1400x1400

She decorates her home like a department store... or a Disney theme park...

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s definitely a link whore. Remember the saying, the rich get richer! This is totally the case with her. Links to her decor pieces, clothes she’s wearing (or something similar if it’s no longer available, which always kills me), along with her no-refined carbs products. And let’s not forget the teeth whitening products too!
    Even on her so-called bad days, it’s perfect with a happy and grateful ending.
    I think she’s a Step Ford wife and has a chip in the back of her head under all that bouffy blond hair.

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yes...very step ford wife!

I believe they have four kids (2 boys and 2 girls) + two of the children's partners

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her need for this crazy level of theme park perfection smells of someone who is headed for a breakdown.

11.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    They have five kid, three boys and two girls. The older boy is married as is the oldest girl. Oldest girl has her own IG following for being a "singer". She posts music videos and gives voice lessons. I get a total brain washing controlling vibe from the parents. Makenna Kate (MK, the youngest girl) put tie dye coloring on one of the dogs' bums a few months ago. Mom was going on and on about "I don't know if dad is going to allow that to stay!' and next thing you know there is a video of dad shaving the poor dog down just because she had some purple dye that wouldn't harm her in her coat because "he won't allow that".

She has made bold claims that the kids will not inherit a thing when they die and don't have trust funds but I call bullshit.

They also have something like 47 family quotes that they are all brainwashed to say along with songs. They are WEIRD. At face value you could look at them and maybe find them enviable for being all pretty and shiny and happy but we all know that that's not how life works. I am unsure if they are mormon but I definitely get that vibe from them, everything has to be perfect and pleasant and money making and heterosexual at all times.

I have more to say so I am excited we have a thread now!

Edited by Snark Week - 7/13/2020, 10:01 AM

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thank you Snark Week for that info!

Apparently this Jen finds time to "do" charity:
    https://mysweetcharity.com/2017/10/jennife...draising-treat/

13.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Anyone's gaydar going off on her husband... >_>

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jennifer Houghton grew up in Bountiful, Utah. She attended Southern Methodist University and BYU, where she earned her bachelor’s degree in English. Jennifer enjoys working as an interior designer in her free time. She enjoys running, water and snow skiing, decorating, baking, and party planning. Steve and Jennifer have five children.

And they both went here for education:
    The mission of Brigham Young University — founded, supported, and guided by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints — is to assist individuals in their quest for perfection and eternal life. That assistance should provide a period of intensive learning in a stimulating setting where a commitment to excellence is expected and the full realization of human potential is pursued.
    —BYU MISSION STATEMENT

15.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Their home is just ridiculous.

I love a good holiday theme but this woman is on acid.

There is nothing relatable about her home... it looks like the Harrods department store after Barbie, Rainbowbrite and the Care Bears all thew up on it.

There is nothing that I could actually apply to my own home. It's more just a 'Wtf?!' car crash that you can't look away from. It's not 'inspo' because it's completely surreal.

Edited by pinksims - 13/7/2020, 16:13

1118 replies since 13/7/2020, 13:52   279717 views