TurtleCreekLane

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Kids moved back to Dallas to be closer to the money!!

2.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Wait, Jen & Steve never took their kids (the older ones, at least) to Disney World because Steve "can't wait in lines"?!? Given how gung ho they are about creating family memories, it's odd that he didn't suck it up or she didn't take them solo for one trip, at least. Hell, they could have paid for the VIP, no lines experience as he became wealthy.

And Diana (their employee/decorating help) got a glucose monitor too? Being around all of those family mission statements must be rubbing off on her.

3.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I bet Steve is hard to deal with , you know when Jen got sick that first day he really came across to me he didn't have time for it. What happened to Diana getting an apartment ? I noticed she takes care of Stevie Kate alot know.

*now

4.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I noticed that Diana has a glucose monitor, too. Is that a requirement to work for TCL? Good grief, that place and those people are nuts.

5.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    They really should just get a reality show. So much of their life is already on Instagram.

6.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Luxury Looney Bin @ 5/14/2022, 10:41 AM) 
    They really should just get a reality show. So much of their life is already on Instagram.

You know they've tried to make that happen.

They are the Rebecca Black of Instagram.

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What’s interesting is since Diana came into the picture, Jen & Steve take more couple trips. Diana is the Mary Poppins and Nanny to those kids and Jen.

8.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Today's Instagram...stinking out her tongue to show the world her growth while looking like a like she came straight out of a Charles Dickens novel/chimney?!? Diana has definitely drunk the Houghton Kool Aid at this point.

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The ditzy,disorganized act is getting old. Jen has multiple people doing all the day to day crap the rest of us have to do ourselves. They are ALWAYS forgetting important things.

10.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    My understanding was that Kimmy and Steven moved back to work for Jen. For a little bit it seemed like Kimmy was Jens assistant. But now that Kimmy has SK and her own following I think Jen wanted someone more full time like Diana. Kimmy, Tiffany and Jen all have a similar online personality in my opinion. I think Jen let’s things fall through cracks on purpose to be relatable. They have so much money she can always buy her way out if need be.

11. iconicqueen
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I just know Tiffany is gonna talk on her stories while wearing that Mama ball cap about how sad she is. I feel bad for her but she also won’t take the meds the doctor prescribed her because she’s scared to be emotional. She’s in for a wild ride with pregnancy hormones and postpartum

12.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She is already so dramatic and emotional that I cannot imagine her behavior with any hormonal imbalances.

13.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Luxury Looney Bin @ 5/19/2022, 07:00 PM) 
    She is already so dramatic and emotional that I cannot imagine her behavior with any hormonal imbalances.

Agreed and I can't picture her dealing with a baby. She acts like it's all fun and games with SK but picture Miss Self-Involved Tiffany with a newborn - losing her precious sleep and her needs for constant self-care and ultra demands for attention. Even the ridiculous games and "competitions" she has with Adam will have to be shelved. And the constant vacations? Good luck with maintaining that. Once you have children, it's all about the kids not you. She won't be able to handle it AT ALL.

And CLOSE YOUR MOUTH for a change. Those oversized capped teeth bug me no end. I think they are too large on top to effectively close over the bottom teeth so she has to show her tonsils rather than close her mouth.

14.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Oh I’m sure she will “have to” hire help. Her whole life has been pay to play (her music career, jewelry line, etc.) and aside from surrogacy, family planning just doesn’t work that way. This is a rude awakening for her.

15.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Encouraging a baby to pull something from a dog's mouth - what could go wrong!?!

#dimwitted

1118 replies since 13/7/2020, 13:52   279736 views