ChairliftForOneWhileEveryoneElseHasFunLikeJen Pt 177

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Daughternumber1 @ 8/14/2020, 08:16 PM) 
    I'm all for sun protection, but how are these kids getting vitamin D?

You don't need to be outside for that long to get enough, like 10 minutes, and that would be enough time for me to get a serious burn if I wasn't wearing any protection from the sun. And actually I've noticed that a lot of Utah people I follow online have a lot of sun damage for their age, so you'd probably want to be especially cautious there. I guess it's from being ~at altitude~.

I've gotten a sunburn in Florida from walking across a driveway. I'd rather lack vitamin D than get melanoma.

2.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    This is what happens when you marry your first serious boyfriend at 21 (I don't count her high school relationship). You never learn how to heal from a relationship. Break ups are important. I bet she was having doubt about marrying Don to begin with.

If any of you are married to your high school or college sweethearts, kuddos to you, not trying to offend.

3.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Daughternumber1 @ 14/8/2020, 20:16) 

10 - 30 min exposure to sun will give them enough vit D. The suits just stop the kids from being burnt.

They have some really cute suits in the stores, Jen just bought the most ugly ones, probably the cheapest available.

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GurninglikeJen @ 14/8/2020, 21:09) 
    QUOTE (Daughternumber1 @ 14/8/2020, 20:16) 

10 - 30 min exposure to sun will give them enough vit D. The suits just stop the kids from being burnt.

They have some really cute suits in the stores, Jen just bought the most ugly ones, probably the cheapest available.

Yah their hands and feet are exposed. They can totally get enough sun for their bodies to make vitamin d the way they are dressed.

5. Snagglecoochiehoochie
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (GarbagePlateWeirdo @ 14/8/2020, 19:52) 
    Rough, indeed. And for some reason she just looked so masculine to me in these stories. Odd, considering she’s wearing and dress and has makeup on. 🤷‍♀️

She has more hair in her brows than on her head.

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dons anal plug @ 14/8/2020, 21:06) 
    This is what happens when you marry your first serious boyfriend at 21 (I don't count her high school relationship). You never learn how to heal from a relationship. Break ups are important. I bet she was having doubt about marrying Don to begin with.

If any of you are married to your high school or college sweethearts, kuddos to you, not trying to offend.

Ya I agree with this statement.

7.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 8/13/2020, 10:52 PM)
    These self love losers are the ones who are aging like spoiled milk. Truly ugly inside out.

44yo

5AB9FAF4-E5F8-44AA-BBE2-25E079C6107F

Glennon looks like death warmed over! SHOCKED @ her actual age. Really thought she was like late 50s :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

I'm older than Glennon & people think I'm in my 30s. Not saying this to brag but also I'm not full of bitterness or resentment or whatever the fuck is wrong with these disillusioned dbags.

Shit happens, get over it. Dust yourself off and get back up off your ass. Make yourself useful to somebody else on this planet for fuck's sake. :whipping: :tearing-hair:

QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 8/14/2020, 08:23 AM)
    Did she really say "don't fret" in her announcement that there won't be a video today?

She has such a high opinion of herself as a content creator. No one gives a toss if you show us some piss poor video about your mundane life, Jen. There's a global pandemic, recession, social unrest but people will fret about you not posting a video? :eyeroll:

Yes, yes she did actually say DON'T FRET.

Also the explosion in Beirut. I bet Cow (not Hen, noted!) couldn't even find Lebanon on a map.

QUOTE (Airdrumswhilesheruns @ 8/14/2020, 10:29 AM)
    Hi everyone, long time intermittent viewer and lurker here. Not sure what brought me back to the bakery this time, but here I am.

Just want to say thanks for all the laughs I’ve had here recently - belly laughs like that I haven’t had in a long time! Anyway, I’ll never be able to keep up with the threads (if I did I fear I would be as bad a mother as Jen) so keep up the good work :D

Welcome! Love to see all the fabulous new members & their clever names! :smiley-face-making-cocktail:

I was gonna post something else but I can't do screenshots right now.

<3 hugs for those that need 'em

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yoga in UT. Is she in Suzanne’s room or does Aunt Julies room have same carpet? I spy her portable office in a basket on the floor by door on the right.

Edited by gardenhoe - 8/14/2020, 04:01 PM

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Rough, indeed. And for some reason she just looked so masculine to me in these stories. Odd, considering she’s wearing and dress and has makeup on. 🤷‍♀️

How can you even tell that she is wearing makeup? Honest question 🤷🏻‍♀️

10.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I want to apologize for my previous comment about the protective suits for the kids. I also lost a close family member to melanoma, and I applaud parents who protect their children. I just assumed Jen used the suits and hats instead of sunscreen for more ME time. I’m just glad she protected them. Sorry for being insensitive. :sorry_smiley:

11.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 14/8/2020, 22:00) 

She’s got shimmer eyeshadow on.

12.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    Not eating gluten free to avoid Marnie's cooking.

Status
    I think we already checked off yoga, but what about crotch shot. No one needed to see that.

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 14/8/2020, 22:12) 
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 14/8/2020, 22:00) 

She’s got shimmer eyeshadow on.

Can’t even see it. Why wear makeup if no one (or at least some people) can’t tell.

14.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 8/14/2020, 10:00 PM) 

Another easy tell is that the makeup starts to breakdown on Jen after it has been on awhile. This happens for a lot of reasons - wrong combo of products for your skin, you have been sweating, humidity changes, etc. On Jen you can see it between her eyebrows most noticeably

Jen also wears some kind of eyeliner on her top lashline which is pretty obvious

15.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m in the south & remember well the days when you “laid out” in the sun w/ baby oil on your skin & Sun-In in your hair. LOL!

I’m blonde & blue-eyed w/ fair skin & can’t tell you how many sunburns I had growing up & in my younger adult years. Getting a tan is a still very much thing down here. I even know one woman of a certain age who says, “I’m may die of skin cancer but, at least, I’ll look good in my casket.” I, however, am a firm believer in sunscreen, & I’m much more protective of my face now.

And, now that we’ve grown up & know how potentially dangerous sunburns can be, I think rash guards, especially for younger children, are fine.

But I think the hats in a partially shaded backyard in Utah are a bit overkill.

887 replies since 11/8/2020, 16:42   96799 views