Thank you!!! We appreciate you so much! Meow2

3. Mom of Twins96
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Thank you!!

4. Mom of Twins96
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (isitjustmeorwhat @ 13/8/2020, 21:14) 
    Moving this here ...

QUOTE (Mom of Twins96 @ 13/8/2020, 20:54) 
    Wow! Maybe she's trying to be able to keep her husband home like everyone else. I got bored with her channel. I'm actually sick of cleaning videos.

He will slowly turn into one of those. I never thought Chance was that type of guy because he’s always been extremely joyful about his medical job but damn look at all the other YT husbands that we’ve thought the same about. Yet, here he is doing the same damn thing.

I stopped watching her because it was the same old routine every time. Fixing her bed, cleaning the kitchen. It was just so boring. But I saw one video where he was in it and he was so rude to her. I just didn't care for that.

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mom of Twins96 @ 13/8/2020, 21:18) 
    I stopped watching her because it was the same old routine every time. Fixing her bed, cleaning the kitchen. It was just so boring. But I saw one video where he was in it and he was so rude to her. I just didn't care for that.

I’ve said that before!

Chance seems like the type of guy that has to keep Amy grounded when it comes to YT. I remember a video where she had the camera in his face on his birthday morning and he was only in his boxers and he said Amy I’m not dressed yet and gave her this look like put the camera down and she didn’t. He was clearly frustrated with her filming that.

He comes off as a very low BS tolerance guy but at the same time he seems like he is the type to stick his chest out and say “because I said so, Amy!” I don’t think he finds Amy’s humor on YT funny at all. He’s real quick to put her in her place

With all that said, he is very rude when he’s on her vlogs and rude towards her.

6.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Noooo I hope he doesn’t quit his job. These youtubers pride themselves on being relatable, but how relatable is it to have your husband quit his good job because you make money from cleaning your house on YouTube, and decorating your home with cheaply made crap two months before the season starts. Nooooo

I just want to watch YouTubers that don’t become all about YouTube.

7. Mom of Twins96
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (isitjustmeorwhat @ 13/8/2020, 21:34) 
    QUOTE (Mom of Twins96 @ 13/8/2020, 21:18) 

I’ve said that before!

Chance seems like the type of guy that has to keep Amy grounded when it comes to YT. I remember a video where she had the camera in his face on his birthday morning and he was only in his boxers and he said Amy I’m not dressed yet and gave her this look like put the camera down and she didn’t. He was clearly frustrated with her filming that.

He comes off as a very low BS tolerance guy but at the same time he seems like he is the type to stick his chest out and say “because I said so, Amy!” I don’t think he finds Amy’s humor on YT funny at all. He’s real quick to put her in her place

With all that said, he is very rude when he’s on her vlogs and rude towards her.

And she didn't edit that out! I can't believe that she did that. I haven't seen that video. I unsubscribed.
    Yes Bananabread, I totally agree with you. They are all the same now.

8.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It is kind of sad when Amy (and others) are like, oh, my video isn’t getting pushed out, it has no views. Maybe? Or maybe someone can only watch you clean your house so many times before it gets boring. Also ironic that youtubers buy crap constantly, always changing their house because things get “boring” and then cant understand why viewers don’t stick around. Because we get bored too. Just like your home decor, the novelty of your channel wears off and we move on.

9. Mom of Twins96
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Bananabread @ 13/8/2020, 21:45) 
    It is kind of sad when Amy (and others) are like, oh, my video isn’t getting pushed out, it has no views. Maybe? Or maybe someone can only watch you clean your house so many times before it gets boring. Also ironic that youtubers buy crap constantly, always changing their house because things get “boring” and then cant understand why viewers don’t stick around. Because we get bored too. Just like your home decor, the novelty of your channel wears off and we move on.

👏👏👏
    Well said! That's my issue. I'm done watching cleaning videos.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mom of Twins96 @ 13/8/2020, 21:39) 
    And she didn't edit that out! I can't believe that she did that. I haven't seen that video. I unsubscribed.

It might have been a Father’s Day vlog. It was something that she and the kids went in the bedroom to wake him up and he was not dressed but she kept recording.

I will try to find it real quick. It was very distasteful.

11. Mom of Twins96

User deleted

QUOTE (isitjustmeorwhat @ 13/8/2020, 21:49) 
    QUOTE (Mom of Twins96 @ 13/8/2020, 21:39) 

It might have been a Father’s Day vlog. It was something that she and the kids went in the bedroom to wake him up and he was not dressed but she kept recording.

I will try to find it real quick. It was very distasteful.

I was looking for it.

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her kids also seem to have a low tolerance for her filming. Caycen has been really rude to her on film quite a few times and GJ makes faces at her a lot. It's all fairly harmless, bratty kid stuff but it's quite different than Kimberly from StyleMomXO's kids who are all about being on YT.

Her videos are really boring. Her house is cute, but as with her fashion sense, it's really basic. She's another one with the grossest recipes, her food never looks appetizing to me.

13.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I tried watching a video of Amy's a few months ago. I found her to be boring. It appears that all her videos are basically the same routine over and over.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (unicorncandy @ 13/8/2020, 21:53) 
    Her kids also seem to have a low tolerance for her filming. Caycen has been really rude to her on film quite a few times and GJ makes faces at her a lot. It's all fairly harmless, bratty kid stuff but it's quite different than Kimberly from StyleMomXO's kids who are all about being on YT.

Her videos are really boring. Her house is cute, but as with her fashion sense, it's really basic. She's another one with the grossest recipes, her food never looks appetizing to me.

All of the above! 👏🏼👏🏼

It really bothers me that Caysen & GJ make it obvious they do not want to be filmed, yet she continues filming them in that moment. It’s just wrong on so many levels.

15. Mom of Twins96
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Sweet As Honey @ 14/8/2020, 00:32) 
    I tried watching a video of Amy's a few months ago. I found her to be boring. It appears that all her videos are basically the same routine over and over.

Exactly! I just couldn't handle the same crap over and over. These Youtubers dont motivate me. I'm self motivating. Thank goodness.

202 replies since 13/8/2020, 20:07   39916 views