Amy Darley

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    not only that but she did a collar with the Stauffers but she took the video down but Mika still has her video up

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was wrong it was GJ’s birthday, but here it is. You can see and here him it at 4:57

3. Mom of Twins96
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (isitjustmeorwhat @ 14/8/2020, 01:22) 
    I was wrong it was GJ’s birthday, but here it is. You can see and here him it at 4:57

www.youtube.com/watch?v=18cFwwt75Bw

Girl, I was looking for it and gave up lol. Lol, I'm going to watch it now. Thank you.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cunt bag @ 14/8/2020, 01:09) 
    not only that but she did a collar with the Stauffers but she took the video down but Mika still has her video up

Add in that her husband turns around and starts a car detailing channel that is reminiscent of Stauffer Garage, right after she cut ties with Myka.

5.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (isitjustmeorwhat @ 14/8/2020, 01:49) 
    QUOTE (cunt bag @ 14/8/2020, 01:09) 

Add in that her husband turns around and starts a car detailing channel that is reminiscent of Stauffer Garage, right after she cut ties with Myka.

I was going to comment on this over on lovemegs channel but didn't want to get off track. Seems like Amy who once was close with Myka has now seen a gap in the yt market. Amy once was likeable and relatable but now she's more demeaning. It's clear the rest of her family don't like the vlogs.

6.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GlamJunk @ 14/8/2020, 08:11) 
    Seems like Amy who once was close with Myka has now seen a gap in the yt market. Amy once was likeable and relatable but now she's more demeaning. It's clear the rest of her family don't like the vlogs.

I agree with that 100%!

I almost had to stop watching Amy before she cut ties with Meh because she did all but lick Meh’s ass for a while. It was not becoming at all...the way she was acting to get Meh’s attention. And for what? Meh doesn’t care about you, nor anyone else.

Once it became evident that the ties were broken, I stuck around and saw Amy differently (relatable & enjoyable again); however, she’s turned into pure arrogance. She no longer has a soft approach to her. She is so snarky in the way she talks to her subscribers in her IG’s and on YT. She gives off a real holier than thou vibe. I get that she is big in her faith and I’ve always liked the way she kept it all balanced and accepted that not all of her subscribers were as strong in their faith as she is. But now, she’s pretty much like, if you don’t believe the way I do, then you are not a good person.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I stopped watching after endless workout updates on Instagram and video clips and TikToks where she is standing with her kids and randomly starts busting dance moves.

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She was annoying AF with TikTok. Now the damn fitness/fasting stuff is just as annoying. Amy becomes more and more arrogant with every fad diet she tries. But she’s really basic AF and not entertaining to watch at all.

To be honest, sometimes basic is better content to watch vs. over the top, but basic with arrogance is not what I like to watch.

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's so nice to have this thread now, I really need a place to continuously mention how much I dislike this woman. Sorry not sorry. I don't even have anything specific to mention but she just rubs me the wrong way. It's weird because the things I dislike about her are the things I used to really like about her. Her sanctimonious attitude really took over and just like so many of them, I suspect it was always there. After she gained a following who blows smoke up her ass, she really let it show.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (unicorncandy @ 15/8/2020, 05:13) 
    It's so nice to have this thread now, I really need a place to continuously mention how much I dislike this woman. Sorry not sorry. I don't even have anything specific to mention but she just rubs me the wrong way. It's weird because the things I dislike about her are the things I used to really like about her. Her sanctimonious attitude really took over and just like so many of them, I suspect it was always there. After she gained a following who blows smoke up her ass, she really let it show.

#MICDROP

You are all up in my thoughts!!!

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (isitjustmeorwhat @ 8/14/2020, 11:15 PM) 
    QUOTE (unicorncandy @ 15/8/2020, 05:13) 

#MICDROP

You are all up in my thoughts!!!

I suspect she knows she got her own thread because this morning she posted a stupid thing to her stories that basically said "let them judge you, and gossip about you, blah blah blah you're still amazing". I hope she does know because I don't think she can take it.

12.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I discovered her when she did a Collab with Bri. She is an attractive woman But I found her to be incredibly bland, boring, and basic. Something was off about her and I remember disliking the family dynamic. Not a fan of her son.

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 8/14/2020, 11:26 PM) 
    I discovered her when she did a Collab with Bri. She is an attractive woman But I found her to be incredibly bland, boring, and basic. Something was off about her and I remember disliking the family dynamic. Not a fan of her son.

Someone on YTMD (or in a thread here maybe?), said she looked like an alien and I can't unsee it.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh she’s mad..... like super mad!!! Mrs. I don’t entertain negativity nor gossip.... What do we have here???

👋🏼 Hi Amy!!! Welcome to your life, the part you cannot control, sweetie pie!! 👋🏼
    Attached Image
    C7B0558B-85AE-49A5-99F6-4D3F03F4B861

15.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Not to derail the thread or anything but holy fuck, Caycen is one of the fucking ugliest names. That poor kid.

202 replies since 13/8/2020, 20:07   39923 views