Amy Darley

« Older   Newer »

1. Pink Passion

User deleted

It is probably just me, but when I see people doing laundry and they throw everything together into a load, I find it to be absolutely cringe worthy. Whites, darks, colors ~~ they all go into one load. And they cram the tub so full that I question how it is that the tub can even properly agitate and the clothes even get clean. Also, she doesn't really need to use 2 laundry detergent pods. I think 1 would be more than sufficient.

And when I watched today's video where she supposedly decluttered the built-in cabinets, it did not really seem like they were that much emptier and more organized than before she started.

2.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She also goes overboard with things like Gain scent beads. Gain is so strong, personally I don't know how anybody can use it...maybe just my preference but I've really gravitated towards free&clear cleaning items when possible.

3. Pink Passion

User deleted

QUOTE (Bananagrams @ 4/8/2024, 12:51 AM) 
    She also goes overboard with things like Gain scent beads. Gain is so strong, personally I don't know how anybody can use it...maybe just my preference but I've really gravitated towards free&clear cleaning items when possible.

I think it is really a personal preference. Some people are very sensitive when it comes to scents and perfumes. I like the Gain scent beads (certain scents are more preferred than others), but I don't use them in every single load nor do I put an entire capful into my washing machine. I also think that they are fairly pricey which is another reason that I don't use them all of the time and I cut back on the amount used in my load.

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I thought hee showing the photo albums was funny...her reminding us that she used to be a hot cheerleader lol

5.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bananagrams @ 4/7/2024, 10:45 PM) 
    Has Amy ever made ANYTHING truly from scratch? Everything is always pre-packaged, store bought. There is a time and a place but for being a well to do SAHM she seems to cut a lot of corners and opt for easy convience meals. These daily school snack mixes she makes her kids are junk food. Last video they had donuts for breakfast. Again, not saying in moderation it's an issue, but the way they eat is surprising for a type A imaged focused girl like Amy.

some people just don't like to cook. i make some things "from scratch" and sometimes i use convenience foods. the positive of her cooking this way is she seems to not eat out alot so while she isn't cooking the way you cook or the way you like it she is still cooking for her kids at home.

6.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Except she's always going to Chick-fil-a

7.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bananagrams @ 4/9/2024, 12:50 AM) 
    Except she's always going to Chick-fil-a

well that's the lords chicken so that does count! hahahha

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Right!? They are closed on Sunday so I suppose it makes the chicken holy.

202 replies since 13/8/2020, 20:07   39916 views