« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bitch Twitch @ 15/8/2020, 07:58) 
    Not to derail the thread or anything but holy fuck, Caycen is one of the fucking ugliest names. That poor kid.

😂😂 Someone had to say it!! 😂😂

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And while theoretically “Gracie June” is a cute name..... it just doesn’t work.

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Caycen is a terrible name. Can you imagine a grown man named Caycen?

Gracie June is "fine" but the way she says it is super annoying. However, GJ is the worst nickname, in a recent vlog Chance was even making fun of the way she says it. The way that her family teases her was a reason I used to like her, my family teases me too, but then it started feeling like the reason they were teasing or not being very nice was because she was annoying them BY filming them. I think Chance teases her because she's being fake on film, her voice is a higher pitch, the way she treats the kids is probably slightly different.

Her kids clearly get so annoyed that they can't just have a snack without her high-pitched "what are you eating?" and she also makes them repeat things that they said that she thinks are cute/funny, which is a peeve of mine. She's always forcing them to act and it's not very fun to watch which is probably why the Team Darley channel hasn't done all that well.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (unicorncandy @ 15/8/2020, 18:16) 
    Caycen is a terrible name. Can you imagine a grown man named Caycen?

Gracie June is "fine" but the way she says it is super annoying. However, GJ is the worst nickname, in a recent vlog Chance was even making fun of the way she says it. The way that her family teases her was a reason I used to like her, my family teases me too, but then it started feeling like the reason they were teasing or not being very nice was because she was annoying them BY filming them. I think Chance teases her because she's being fake on film, her voice is a higher pitch, the way she treats the kids is probably slightly different.

Her kids clearly get so annoyed that they can't just have a snack without her high-pitched "what are you eating?" and she also makes them repeat things that they said that she thinks are cute/funny, which is a peeve of mine. She's always forcing them to act and it's not very fun to watch which is probably why the Team Darley channel hasn't done all that well.

I always think about names in that way. Who would want to be named Caysen as a 70 year old man? It puzzles me that so many people jump on the cool name trend in the moment but do not think about what that name will sound like when they are older.

Gracie June is fine and will be a great name for a little old lady, but as you stated GJ isn’t cute as a nickname.

I feel like Amy’s children do not have a choice of being on her videos. You can see it on their faces. Chance makes it very obvious when he’s over her shit and having the camera stuck in his face.

I think the Team Darley channel is junk. Its very boring and serves no purpose. Family vlogging can be done all on Amy’s channel. She seriously should get back to her basics and keep it simple.

And for the love of God, please stop with the cleaning marathons that are old footage and 3 hours long. I cannot fathom those vlogs. 🙄🙄

5.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I never understood the "marathon" cleaning videos like who actually has time or wants to give that amount of time to watch someone clean the same stuff over and over again with a few outfit changes in between. But then again that probably describes all these cleaning channels. I wonder if Chances business/work took a hit with COVID and that's why he's now doing the yt hussle or they're just greedy.

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GlamJunk @ 15/8/2020, 22:37) 
    I never understood the "marathon" cleaning videos like who actually has time or wants to give that amount of time to watch someone clean the same stuff over and over again with a few outfit changes in between. But then again that probably describes all these cleaning channels. I wonder if Chances business/work took a hit with COVID and that's why he's now doing the yt hussle or they're just greedy.

I think he’s in surgical equipment sales, so my guess is yes, he probably took a hit, since there were no elective surgeries being done for a while. Things are getting back to normal in Georgia so I would think he’s back to his usual business.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She addressed his job in one of the videos and if I’m not mistaken she said he was good at the moment but there were uncertainties. She also said they have 3-4 months worth of salary (Dave Ramsey) put away so they would be ok if something were to happen.

He’s a medical sales rep and works in the OR with ortho and spine surgeons and neuro’s. assisting them with the use of the medical devices needed during the surgeries. So while he is in scrubs, he’s not a doctor or even in the medical field, per se’.

8.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Caycen is such a brat to her every time she films. It almost makes me feel bad for her, but she usually laughs it off. It’s soooo cringey.

I actually like Chance and that he sorta calls her out when she’s being fake. I actually really enjoyed his car detailing video as well. It was satisfying and he didn’t narrate for just the sake of hearing his own voice. I would rather see that than “so here I’m washing a dish” 🤣

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Car detailing is all the rave right now on YT. I think anyone with decent editing skills could pull off a car detailing vlog. I admit they are satisfying to watch. I’m not shocked at all to see how many views he’s gotten off that one video. The real test will be if he can hang with The Detail Geek, the OG of detailing. That due is freaking talented as hell.

However, I will not discredit Chance’s channel at this time ... only time will tell.

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (heyhihello @ 16/8/2020, 04:30) 
    Caycen is such a brat to her every time she films. It almost makes me feel bad for her, but she usually laughs it off. It’s soooo cringey.

I actually like Chance and that he sorta calls her out when she’s being fake. I actually really enjoyed his car detailing video as well. It was satisfying and he didn’t narrate for just the sake of hearing his own voice. I would rather see that than “so here I’m washing a dish” 🤣

I like Chance as well. He refuses to become the next softie that allows his wife to humiliate him. Can you imagine going to work and all your colleagues are laughing at your wife filming you in your boxers. I don't mind her career choice, but you have to respect the fact that maybe your family doesn't enjoy being filmed every minute. Chance doesn't fake it, and unlike most YouTube husbands, he's not going to allow her to shove her success up his rear. I hope he maintains his masculinity and stays away from becoming the next closet gay YouTube punk.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dismom8606 @ 16/8/2020, 15:02) 
    I like Chance as well. He refuses to become the next softie that allows his wife to humiliate him. Can you imagine going to work and all your colleagues are laughing at your wife filming you in your boxers. I don't mind her career choice, but you have to respect the fact that maybe your family doesn't enjoy being filmed every minute. Chance doesn't fake it, and unlike most YouTube husbands, he's not going to allow her to shove her success up his rear. I hope he maintains his masculinity and stays away from becoming the next closet gay YouTube punk.

I agree with all of that! He’s literally said to her in her videos to stop and she just laughs it off and keeps recoding. If looks could kill is the truest statement in regard to Chance. However, I think I said this earlier, he’s had his asshole tone like moments on her vlogs too but I can’t help but wonder if those moments were due to Amy having a camera going all day long.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I like Chance. I just don’t like his name. Names are bad in that family.

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    One of the things I find hard to overlook in Amy’s videos is her top lip. It gives me botched vibes. Anyone else notice that?

8254C91E-1DFC-4564-81FE-026CEEED0F5B

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I understand why she quit Netflix HOWEVER, according to all these influencers, if you don't like something, don't watch it and you sure as shit don't need to share your opinion about WHY you aren't watching it.

I love when their rules don't apply to them. If they did, she would've cancelled Netflix and shut her weird mouth.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (unicorncandy @ 11/9/2020, 21:06) 
    shut her weird mouth.

:hearty-laugh:

202 replies since 13/8/2020, 20:07   39916 views