Status
    Anonymous
    :thumbs-up:

2.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HappilyHisWife @ 8/30/2020, 03:22 PM) 
    Rachel Day and Lydia Laird are trolls they need to be blocked!! But they’re the type that would continue to make new accounts to follow them and answer questions. Rachel Day I wonder if she’s married if so I wonder how her husband feels about this

Rachel Day is married, has at least two kids, maybe 3. They are very young. She has step-kid(s) as well. I don’t know if the steps are from a previous marriage of Rachel’s, or her current husband.

Rachel’s YT channel is - Rachel Day. She’s a real winner!

Rachel has said several times that she wishes her husband were 10% of the man Tom is. I think she even wrote that on Kitty’s FB, Tom’s Mom.

:lazy-good-for-nothing:

3.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    RD did write that, she is one sick puppy

4.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    HappilyHisWife
    Posted on 8/30/2020, 01:22 PM

QUOTE dumfounded
    If he just wants April in the show, he should drop the Tom Mills Family B.S. and call it something else.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eventually I think they’ll start something new I think for right now it’s like a test drive.
    How about "Hour of holy power with Tom & April Mills."

5. Cinderella
        +14   Like  

User deleted

Yes, Lydia Laird is MamFan. She has said in previous lives she is deaf and uses captions to read what is being said if she can’t read toms lips. She has asked him many times to make sure captions are on in his videos. I won’t make fun of her looks as that is something she has no control over. But she definitely comes across as being just as stalkerish as Rachel day.

Chad also changed his username. I can’t recall at the moment what his new username is, but I believe He used it in one of the Bible study lives shortly after he and his family visited the Mills. Tom made a comment that the person was chad and that he had changed his username.

Rant ahead: Just my thoughts: I think Andreas brother Ryan Did time so maybe not all the charges were dropped? I recall a video Andrea did where they went to visit his “ranch” (at night) and he had recently Come home from being away for a long time. I assumed at the time maybe he traveled for work, but then after I found out about the charges against him, that maybe he was away because he was doing jail time?? Or maybe not.

I think it’s horrific that Andrea and tom and now Tom and April ( I so want to just
    Call them tits and ass after the t&a convo-lol), allow Gary or Ryan to be around those kids. And Andrea and Tom allowed those kids to stay at Gary’s unsupervised to help him
    With chores around his place. They were/are terrible parents. No excuses no matter how good of an organizer she was, or how good he is supposedly with computers. Allowing a registered sex offender to have that much access, or any access really, to those kids is unconscionable. Shame on both of them! I cannot say they were/are decent parents -even if Andrea is gone-because they weren’t/aren’t. They denied their kids basic healthcare, they denied them a decent education, they denied them safety from
    A sexual predator,and on and on and on. Tom and Andrea Mills didnt/don’t deserve any kudos for any raising of their children. Those kids have raised themselves with the help of each other. Even when Andrea was here she was more concerned about her lists and her herbs and home birthing babies and cackling at parents who lost their children in horrific acts of violence, than taking decent care of her own children. She was a baby collector just like so many of these other YouTube moms. (Our tribe of many and jamerrill come
    To mind). And Tom is a narcissist and is a piece of crap to go along with it as long as he could be a kid in an adults body. No responsibilities and happy as a clam to let Andrea do whatever she wanted as long as he wasn’t inconvenienced.

And old April. Wow. She fits right in with tom and his looney tunes way. She might have some money, and she might have more life experience than Tom, (which honestly wouldnt be too hard as the guy hasn’t done much in his life), but make no mistake, she’s just as bad as Andrea and Tom. She might be working harder to fit in right now by doing all the things tom doesn't, and That Asher has been, but I see it coming to a halt once she gets that ring on her finger. I think she’s just as lazy and dirty as Tom is. They make a great pair. As I’ve said before, it’s the kids who have suffered, and willl continue to suffer. It is the kids I feel Concern for. It wouldn’t make me unhappy
    If Tom and April made the channel all about them. Just get those kids off there and let them live in private. Without being judged by and exposed to strangers on the internet who think they “love” those kids, and want to be a part of their lives. They are strangers Tom! Ever heard of stranger danger? Of course he hasn’t. I get the feeling old Tommy boy was Raised by a bit of a narcissist himself. Or maybe he’s just a bad seed. Either way, I wish he and lover girl would disappear from YouTube and live their life in Moorcroft happily ever after and give those kids the privacy they deserve.

Edited by Cinderella - 8/30/2020, 09:10 PM

6.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HappilyHisWife @ 8/31/2020, 12:10 AM) 
    QUOTE (who's got smoke @ 30/8/2020, 23:32) 
    RD did write that, she is one sick puppy

Why does he even deal with that stalker

Here is what I think he allows her to stay- (This is just my opinion) I bet Ole Rachel Mills- oops meant Rachel Day 🙄🤦😉 has got The Goods on Ole Tommy Boy. By goods I mean DIRT as in Dirty Little Receipts. I bet there are plenty of late night Convo's that went on and A lot of texting in The earlier Months following Andrea's death. Ole Tommy strikes me as the kind that needs to hear and see things to make him feel "better" :sick: :sick: :sick: And Rachel seems like the one that would be willing to accommodate the sicko he is.

He has no use for her now but yet there she still is. I swear I see FEAR in his eyes when he sees her name in chat. XD XD XD

She has control over him with Secret and I am sure SICK saved Convo's and I would not doubt recordings of ICKY stuff said between them. :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: Eww just Eww......

Ratchet Rachel ain't a going nowhere except maybe to Moorcroft XD XD XD XD ^U^ ^U^ ^U^

He should have watched The Natural Consequences Video. Those Consequences are a *itch I Bet Ole Tommy Boy! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can’t even watch the channel anymore ... how can you guys watch those endless lives? It’s just so boring and LAZY.

Question though ... is that awful audio Bible still on 24/7? I just could not imagine living under conditions where there was NEVER silence ... the constant droning just seems like it would be detrimental to mental health or mess with your nervous system.

8.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    SheWrestlesAlligators All that or he just wants the money and gifts that she sends. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

9.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Rachael Day sends great gifts, money and gift cards. What's not to love?
    Agree, she is holding something over him. Manfan/Lydia had eluded to how many times she and Tom prayed together and spent time talking. Not any reason to think he didn't do the same with RD. Her comparing Tom to her husband, the way she did, should give a bit of insight about how much she feels for him.

10.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [QUOTE=Vanillaswirl,8/30/2020
    I can’t even watch the channel anymore ... how can you guys watch those endless lives? It’s just so boring and LAZY.

Question though ... is that awful audio Bible still on 24/7? I just could not imagine living under conditions where there was NEVER silence ... the constant droning just seems like it would be detrimental to mental health or mess with your nervous system.
    [/QUOTE]
    Yes, it's still playing but not in the kitchen and living room because one of the homeschool helpers complained it was interfering with the school work. Poor Solly, alone in his cave, listening to that trying to feel safe and get to sleep, while the others are playing some magic card game.

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (October2020 @ 31/8/2020, 01:58) 
    [QUOTE=Vanillaswirl,8/30/2020

Yes, it's still playing but not in the kitchen and living room because one of the homeschool helpers complained it was interfering with the school work. Poor Solly, alone in his cave, listening to that trying to feel safe and get to sleep, while the others are playing some magic card game.
    [/QUOTE]

Ugh! I cannot stand constant noise. I know some people like the radio or TV on in the background WHILE THEY ARE AWAKE ... but surely even those types of people need silence at some point?

I feel so bad for those kids. I used to enjoy Andrea’s shop with me videos and listening to some of her crazy financial stuff (not saving for retirement because her children would provide, just throwing whatever the hell she wanted in the cart, etc.). I genuinely felt awful for Tom when she got sick and died ... it was so sudden. But now I just kind of hate him and think he’s the biggest ass.

12.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    who's got smoke

And that too..... The whole thing is just odd. I tell myself that I am watching to see that The Kid's have survived another day and in part that is true. I feel so bad for them all. But I will admit I have fell down The Rabbit Hole. :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

This is now like a Puzzle I am trying to put together. It gets stranger with each vlog.

I know, I know it is not my Pony and not my Show but I watch in disbelief that people such as Tom, "Tompril" and most of those "Groupie's" in The Peanut Gallery really live and think like they do.

Dang my Bunch is Bonkers here at my tiny compound- The whole damn lot of us are Crazy -myself included :rolleyes: - They have us beat though- Never thought I would say that. :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

13.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (October2020 @ 30/8/2020, 23:43) 
    HappilyHisWife
    Posted on 8/30/2020, 01:22 PM

QUOTE dumfounded
    If he just wants April in the show, he should drop the Tom Mills Family B.S. and call it something else.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eventually I think they’ll start something new I think for right now it’s like a test drive.
    How about "Hour of holy power with Tom & April Mills."

“Hour of Holy Power & Sex Toys”

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (October2020 @ 31/8/2020, 01:40) 
    Rachael Day sends great gifts, money and gift cards. What's not to love?
    Agree, she is holding something over him. Manfan/Lydia had eluded to how many times she and Tom prayed together and spent time talking. Not any reason to think he didn't do the same with RD. Her comparing Tom to her husband, the way she did, should give a bit of insight about how much she feels for him.

I remember early on after Andrea’s death Tom mentioning he had been “talking” to someone & it was over . During that live someone made a comment about she would like to know if she had a chance (paraphrasing). I remember thinking...Gah how disgusting these women are competing for Tom. Tom even said he was getting Facebook messages from women soon after Andrea’s death in a newspaper article the town wrote about him vlogging.

I began to see Tom in a different light. Those long lives to help him with his grief but the kids are “fine” with their own grief.

15.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Vanillaswirl @ 31/8/2020, 01:37) 

I can't watch and I don't. I mean, I try, weekly, but I never make it to 5 minutes.

1127 replies since 30/8/2020, 22:17   132600 views